Need help interpreting unaspected NN & T-Square?

AmeHay

Hello :cool: I would appreciate insights on these two things in my chart:

1. What are the strengths if any at all of an unaspected or at least with minor aspects of a Cancer North Node? Will being in the 12th house weaken the NN and if so how can it be resolved?:pinched:

2. Not too sure about my Sat-Jup-Moon(10H), Sun-Merc(1H), Pluto(4H) T-Square so thoughts on it would be appreciated!

Any other comments on my chart are welcome, thank you :tongue:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_amelia.80457.21985~2.jpg
    astro_2gw_amelia.80457.21985~2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 18

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello :cool: I would appreciate insights on these two things in my chart:

1. What are the strengths if any at all of an unaspected or at least with minor aspects of a Cancer North Node? Will being in the 12th house weaken the NN and if so how can it be resolved?:pinched:

2. Not too sure about my Sat-Jup-Moon(10H), Sun-Merc(1H), Pluto(4H) T-Square so thoughts on it would be appreciated!

Any other comments on my chart are welcome, thank you :tongue:

1. The lunar nodes are thought to indicate what we bring into this life [SN] and what we are called to learn [NN]. The nodes do not need to be aspected in order to fully function. The house in which the NN is domiciled indicates the affairs of life to which you are called. Nothing is weakened and nothing needs resolution.
Learn about the 6th-12th axis, as it will play an important role in illuminating for you what you inherently know and also what you will need to learn in this life. Learn about the Capricon-Cancer polarity to see what the issues presented by those houses will be clothed in, so to speak.
Pay attention, and see what you can see.
2. You've got a lot of innate energy to engage the lessons of your lunar nodes. Break the t-square into its individual conjunctions, squares and oppositions between pairs of planets, and start trying to discern what those pieces may mean, a bit like a jigsaw puzzle. Overtime and with keen observation in your life, you will begin to paint a portrait of what this configuration means for you in your unique life.

AmeHay

Thank you Ilene for the prompts and generally helpful response:smile:
I must say my "innate energy" struggles a lot amongst other aspects but I'll definitely try to study my t-square more with time :love: