Visa Application Mercury Retrograde!

alien1

Hello,
please am here to ask the experienced and insightful members on this forum if it's advisable to submit my canada visa application during Mercury retrograde cycle?
Should I proceed or wait till the retrograde cycle is over?

ashriia

Submit it now, then you don't have to worry about Aprils merc retrograde.
But yeah, never submit something so important during a merc retrograde cycle- don't travel either or buy travel tickets. btw venus is currently retrograde, but that shouldn't interfere with what you are talking about.

dr. farr

But yeah, never submit something so important during a merc retrograde cycle- don't travel either or buy travel tickets. btw venus is currently retrograde, but that shouldn't interfere with what you are talking about.

I agree:happy:!

alien1

Thanks a lot, I thought as much also looking at my past experience with mercury retrograde.
If my tuition deposit and supporting documents are ready before the coming retrograde cycle I would submit but if it isn't then I would hold off till the end of the retrograde cyclem
Thanks a lot