pop quiz! Where is my gold coin?- PM for answer

joannski3

If anyone wants some practice, this is a neat horary chart that is intermediate I would say, but after I erected it I was able to locate my coin in 5-10 minutes. I thought I would post if for those who want some legitimate practice.

I was going to post the answer, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone just yet-- I'll post it in a few days, but if anyone wants to PM me for the answer, I'll send it to you before then so you can see if you were right.

Just see if you get the general idea, here's a bit of background and a couple of clues to get started:

- I had the gold coin out, looking at it right before I started to clean my bedroom before a party we hosted this week
-I was concerned mainly to know if the coin had been stolen, accidentally thrown away, or misplaced while cleaning up... If it had been thrown away, I wanted to erect the chart before I began to sift through garbage **yuck!**

-you don't need to look all over the chart, keep it simple;
-I am the Querent, so look at the 1st house and/or ruler of 1st
-2nd house rules the lost object as its small and moveable
-the moon is the co-ruler as always
ALSO another easy clue which hopefully won't give it away-

***try to think about the planet that normally signifies ***gold*** what is it doing?*****

:) :) hope anyone that is learning has fun with this! I'll post the answer in a couple of days if anyone takes a stab at it so you can compare answers, and like I said via PM if requested~

cheers,

~J~

OH... the file I used is uploaded I think, but just in case, here is the exact same information i used:

Where is my gold coin?
April 20, 2008
1:09:33 A.M. PDT
Las Vegas, NV
Used REGIOMONTANUS house system

Remember, keep it simple! (like my new hero John Frawley says) I am by no means close to being an expert and even I was able to figure it out pretty fast considering I had been looking for 2 days prior to erecting the chart!

Attachments

• Where is my gold coin.jpg
    Where is my gold coin.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

joannski3

Good job, Starlink!

Starlink was **so close** on the right track with her PM but I haven't received a correct answer yet... does anyone else want to see if they can figure it out???

(I did send Starlink back the correct answer- this isn't a fake bulletin trying to get a free reading ;) )

starlink

Thank you Joanski! I hope you will post more questions like this in the future, or anyone else who knows about an outcome. I actually also have one but must still find the time to sit down and upload the chart.
Cheers, Star.

joannski3

Thanks, Jupiter, sometimes i'm smart, sometimes not so smart-

like with this question, i got the answer right, except i read the chart wrong!!! all those planets in the third, i misread 4th for some reason. however, the 4th house can be interpreted to mean the end of the matter.

i'll post the answer, its been up long enough. It was misplaced when i was cleaning, in a bag with beauty products- that i normally do put in the bathroom for those thinking bathroom and under sink- however note that the modern ruler of the second house is uranus, which is in pisces. this shows that the object was misplaced by accident, jupiter in the first shows that it is still with the owner.

i had thought bc saturn was making all those aspects to the planets in presumed to be in the 4th- actually in the third- that it was in my bedroom, or a place where i spend a lot of time, which has been the bedroom lately. then the planets in taurus, ruled by venus was what made me think of beautiful things, or things used to make one beautiful, which is why i looked where my clothes were, in the closet, and then in the bag of beauty supplies, dropped in there absent mindedly while tidying up.

Does anyone know how the heck this coin ended up in the closet? i also thought that the sun was literally the coin, and by venus and mercury it was among papers and clothes, but i was wrong. this was a coincidence, i think i might of used my intuition instead of astrology...

Joanna

Heoau

Hello joannski3, do you have small children in your home, Cancer falls at the decendant, a small child or toddler or someone else like mom or a female not living in the home could have placed it there, also Mars,represents the physical item conj P/F, would represent the value of the item;

Decendant fixed star Castor 20*Cancer- denotes* fame, mischief, keen mind, loss. Opposing Jupiter 21* Capricorn fixed star Deneb Algedi @ 18*, meaning the coin has sacred value to the owner. It is coveted because of past sacrifices possibly a family heirloom.
Saturn; (heirloom, relics, antiques and inheritance) in Virgo 1* in the 8th house, item may have been willed to surviving family members upon the death of a previous owner. Conjuncting fixed star, Praecipua; generous, prominence and responsible.
Uranus in 2nd house of possessions finds Pisces, means the owner asks many friends to psychically imagine where to find lost item. When the owner noticed the item missing, shock followed by feelings of "Sorrow, legal problems and accidents" may have been the initial emotions as described with fixed star Markab @ 23* Pisces.
Moon in Libra 29*; item may have been a gift from a famous or beautiful mother, fixed star Arcturus.

Pluto lord of the underworld and chaos and profound changes, falls in 12 house, 1* Capricorn fixed star, Alnasl; blindness, eye trouble. May not mean literally, but while it continues to play hide and seek with you....it is out of your sight.
But beware of the 12th house of Pisces, the house of permanent transition and rebirth, this coin could be lost next..... time for ever.

Peace Love & Joy

Summery Joy

Joanna,

I've just sent you a pm of my answer. I did that before reading your answer.

To know how it ended up lost, I saw that Mercury was the last planet to separate from Saturn. Like I said my pm, you could have been distracted by a conversation, phone call, etc and just forgot that the coin was on/near some clothes or something that eventually ended up in the closet.

I don't modern planets in horary very often. I used Saturn to signify the missing object. Saturn is in Virgo, a humane sign. Humane sign show places that are frequented by many different people. Bathrooms belong in this category. PF is Cancer shows a place near water. I saw some other significators of sources of energy. Was it near one?

I missed the fact that Venus is technically under the Sun's beams. Maybe that's also why you lost it; it was there but you couldn't see it and you stored it with the wrong things.

Taurus is not misleading. It shows places near the ground/floor. You said the bag was under the sink. That's closer to the floor than anything else I suppose.

Anyway, good thread. If you have more, keep 'em coming. Glad you found your coin.

Nora

Summery Joy

Joanna,

As you requested, here is the answer I pmed you:

So, the sign in which the 4th house cusp is located gives clue on the nature of the ground on which the missing object lies. It’s in Taurus here: places near earth (floor), possibly near plants, but not necessarily.

How the item has become lost is judged from the last aspect of the Asc ruler. You are ruled by Saturn. Mercury is separating from a square with Saturn. Mercury rules communication. You were possibly distracted by a conversation, phone call, writing a message, opening a door, etc.

PF is in the 7th house. That points to the west. PF is very close to the house cusp. The item was near a boundary of some sort; e.g. door, window, between two items, etc. PF is close to Mars. This suggests a hot place or an area near a source of energy.

Venus is the natural ruler of golden items. It is in the 4th house. This shows a place very personal to you, most likely your room. This is also stressed by the fact that you share the significator with the item itself as both the 1st and 2nd houses are ruled by Saturn. Also, the 4th house points to the ground. Venus is in Aries however. Aries point to higher places. Aries again suggests that a hot place or a source of energy is involved.

The Moon is at the last degree of its sign. This, again, shows a boundary of some sort. It applies to Saturn showing recovery.

The Sun also applies to Saturn showing recovery.

Nora