How dangerous is this relationship ?

kimbermoon

With such a complex chart, it would be difficult to answer your question effectively in one sitting. All that Scorpio energy in the 12th is certainly striking, especially being polarized by Saturn; It would take a lot of maturity, patience and work involved in maintaining a proper balance in this partnership. Since the ruler of 12 is Pluto, and opposed to Mars, there is a high suggestion of potential violence and power struggles unless self-control on both parts were sustained. The added participation of Uranus certainly suggests instability, unpredictability and upheaval so there is a great deal of volatility involved. I immediately get the sense that this is a karmic connection, and as a pair there is a lot of karma to discharge for the evolution of both individuals...a lot of working out on the level of the psyche. It would require a large amount of self-awareness and attentiveness to plow through all the challenges.
Still on a higher level, Pluto is about transformation and metamorphosis on the Soul level, which of course is a noble pursuit but usually beyond the capacity of most mortals. I would wonder whether the sexual thirst might be the most dominating factor in this pairing. The energies of the Trines could be mitigating factors, if utilized properly, yet I would be concerned by the energies emanating from this chart. If it were me, I would definitely seek out a more in-depth analysis of the charts.

Iced8Ace

Hi,

There is nothing really remarkable about the synastry or composite, except the huge stellium in 12th. The explanation is karma. A stellium in 12th house means in their most previous past life, they were partners of some kind. And the saturn opposite means that they had lessons that they had to be educated upon, that they did not fulfill.

Danger wise, I am unsure. I see pluto well aspected for the most part in the comp. Saturn itself does not indicate abuse, however I see that you've outlined nessus. It is opposite the males venus, but that does not mean it will manifest. Yet the comp, indicates that it could because it is conjunct the dsc! Abusive partnership, be wary! Chiron and mars square pluto is scary also, this relationship does have a chance to turn to destructive tendencies.

Chiron on his north node and vertex is also a big one to indicate past hurts, and the healing of it. There is your karmic indicator, in the past life she could have hurt him and she wishes to heal it now. That is how he will move forward *north node indicates destiny and allows further development for the future* And these wounds will show up no matter what *Chiron conjunct Mars, opposite pluto*

All of this is veiled in the 12 house composite, and with saturn there, they will often wonder why they hurt each other and are yet unable to locate the true source of their misery *12th house symbolizes hidden things* and the 12th house also represents asylums, prison, monasteries, hospital. Saturn will make it very dreary and depressing opposing most of their planets, and they will be glued together until they figure it out.

Reads like misery to me. Best to leave this one alone. Even if he will *grow* (NN) it will also mean a lot of pain and suffering. Some things are better left in the past, especially since there are not enough positive factors here to indicate a functioning romantic relationship.

Iced8Ace

Thank you, Iced8Ace.

Just to make sure I understood this right :

"Even if he will *grow* (NN) it will also mean a lot of pain and suffering"

Does this mean pain for him ? Or is it for her ? The male's Nessus exactly opposing the female Moon in synastry. Could this be an indication of mind games and emotional pain inflicted on the female by the male ?

Thanks again for clarifying.

I apologize for the late reply. It is he who will suffer because Chiron is aspecting his NN. It will bring up old pain and the healing of it so they can move forward together. The Nessus aspect could mean that, especially when considering the other abusive aspects in the chart. Try to take the whole picture, not the sum of parts.

Best,
Izzy