Hitler !!!!!

B

bigblack

@myowl

Now,i`ve looked at pictures of Hitler on the internet and he looks like he was a right...
well,you never saw him smile on one of them...

He did have saturn in the tenth - reputation. He infact deliberatly did not want to be seen to be relaxed - hands in pockets - or smiling - for that matter. He wanted to be seen as the strong man.

He had a venus/mars conjunction which made him attractive to the opposite sex. And Uranus in Libra on the asc gave him the appearance of charm and personal magnetism.

On a side note I met someone who one day as I approached him looked the spit of hitler. I was totally shocked. He had a Libra asc.

My0wl

Banned
yes...
he`s the same as my mate Ziggy,really...

he has libra ascendant and uranus on it also and woman more or less fall in love with him on sight...
until a few months later when they realize he`s a loser and all he`s interested in is taking drugs...

yes,
and he injects fet like Hitler as well...

Woman always used to come running up to and swooning around him though....

Ziggys him now basically,i think...

:devil::sad::whistling:

tikana

Nemesis

see you are looking at hitler as a monster (obvously he is) but back in 1930s Germany.Austria named him the most handsome man.
The only 2 other p[residents as far as i know made the list are Bill Clinton and Vladimir Putin

LOL

T

nemesis

Well that is what I am talking about if you see what I quoted from 0wl.

I understand he was human like anyone else and he had friends and women found him attractive (good for him?) and I'm sure he was kind to some people in his life.

But... well I'm not going to go into it.

My0wl

Banned
yes,
he`s the same as my mate jon really...
he has a libra rising,uranus ascendant,injects amphetamine and woman fall over each other to get to him...

he`s always `had it` with members of the opposite sex anyway.....

he`s just a waster though...
all he wants to do with his life is lounge around,sulk and take drugs...basically...

My0wl

Banned
He was a top quality bloke,wasn`t he...

(and he was right)

I think so anyway...

if america hadn`t stepped in....etc

well,who knows.....

:rightful::wink::devil:

My0wl

Banned
tikana,

It`s not always that people are particularly into drugs or trying to impress anybody or anything...
some people are just made up that way,aren`t they...
and have addictive(stimulant seeking) personalities....

Sag Moon2

Appeantly he was very supportive of animals.. he was a vegitarian

He killed animals the way he kioled humans.Once he had no use for them he killed them like they were nothing. He killed his companion dog in WWI by shooting it with out no feeling. He poisoned his beloved dog Blondie to see weather the poison which would kill him and Eva would work.

Friends!He had none. His was the survival of the fittest. I"m sorry,but he was the most Barbaric MF'er of the 20th Century. He told people that we as a People are Barbaric and I will show the world that.

I've read people who had who witnessed him speak.He put a trance on those he spoke to in speech. He was EVIL! He killed a psychic before coming to power because he was a Jew. He wanted to enslave everyone that was not German.All were going to be slaves to him. His was the MASTER RACE.yeah right!

As for drugs.I think there are those who need them.What is the difference of one who gets perscription meds and one who if they could would go to the pharmacy and get a stimulant to help them to relax.Anything taken in large quanities or is used to sedate themselves from the world has a problem ,but used socially or to ward off stress from the world's ill's is not bad in my opinion. I am not for seing people indulge to the point they are a meanace,but in a social enviroment I have no problems with them.

The Gov't is making $$ from illict drugs and here in the US it is becoming epidemic to have border wars with Mexican Cartels who are making Billions off them. They are here to stay no matter what anyone thinks and it should be made legal to buy drugs at your pharmacy or these Pot centers.People aer not really killing people smoking pot or going into those centers,but in rare instances.

U.S. Drug Manfactures made Millions off Paxil & Zolof and other drugs which I knew were bad for children and it would have been better to have given kids a mild opiate then these mind drugs which play havoc with the mind. It's like a pill which gives you electric shock treatment.

Goring gave us Methadone one of the worst drugs to get out off because he was affraid his supply of Morphine would end.They gave us Amphedimines to make his troops stay awake.

Hitler was an addict. He was also given stricnine.I wish they would have given him 300mg. of M-Done and had him hooked then cut him off .

Last edited:

My0wl

Banned
It`s each to their own,isn`t it....
it`s each to their own....

Attachments

• yeswecan.jpg
    yeswecan.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 22

tikana

Why are you yelling at me for? gezz... half of my mom's family side is missing killed during ww2

I dont find him 1 bit sane nor interesting...

He killed his dog Blondie right before he killed himself around April 29, 1945.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondi

give and take 100 million ppl dead for what?! his ideals?

and your point is about Methadone? Germany had opinium shortage in 1930s.. During the war the Germans needed more painkillers than usual, so they got to work synthesizing opioids. what else is new? they had shortage of oil.. so they had to create synthetic one..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I.G._Farbenindustrie_AG if you are blaming hitler for Methadone .. blame the Rockfellers for "marrying" IG Farben

yeah listening to stalin was like being on some kind of trip.... i knowa few ppl who were in hitler's youth. soo... nothign but brainwashing .. well organized idiocy .. just proves the point that people are sheep at the most part

T

He killed animals the way he kioled humans.Once he had no use for them he killed them like they were nothing. He killed his companion dog in WWI by shooting it with out no feeling. He poisoned his beloved dog Blondie to see weather the poison which would kill him and Eva would work.

Friends!He had none. His was the survival of the fittest. I"m sorry,but he was the most Barbaric MF'er of the 20th Century. He told people that we as a People are Barbaric and I will show the world that.

I've read people who had who witnessed him speak.He put a trance on those he spoke to in speech. He was EVIL! He killed a psychic before coming to power because he was a Jew. He wanted to enslave everyone that was not German.All were going to be slaves to him. His was the MASTER RACE.yeah right!

As for drugs.I think there are those who need them.What is the difference of one who gets perscription meds and one who if they could would go to the pharmacy and get a stimulant to help them to relax.Anything taken in large quanities or is used to sedate themselves from the world has a problem ,but used socially or to ward off stress from the world's ill's is not bad in my opinion. I am not for seing people indulge to the point they are a meanace,but in a social enviroment I have no problems with them.

The Gov't is making $$ from illict drugs and here in the US it is becoming epidemic to have border wars with Mexican Cartels who are making Billions of them. They are here to stay no matter what anyone thinks and it should be made legal to buy drugs at your pharmacy or these Pot centers.People aer not really liking people smoking pot or going into those centers,but in rare instances.

Goring gave us Methadone one of the worst drugs to get out off because he was affraid his supply of Morphine would end.They gave us Amphedimines to make his troops stay awake.

Hitler was an addict. He was also given stricnine.I wish they would have given him 300mg. of M-Done and had him hooked then cut him off .

Last edited:

Sag Moon2

Tik
I did not mean to sound harsh,but my family escaped the holocaust. He was a monster and wanted to start war because Germany was so depressed and headed for ruin due to his Economic policy. It was all a ploy.The Industrialist thought they could control him ,but he had other idea's.Hindenburg did not want to have anything to do with him.

Sadly he did cause the world misery.He wanted war and to expand his domination.The last straw was walking into Poland.Or I should say warring into Poland.He was not invited.

positive

Banned
this is a total sick thread.

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator] People and politicians all over the world not only AUSTRIA thought of Hitler as a nice guy, because they didn´t care either. AND Hitler did not get any chances in Austria. He went to Germany and only there he started to be successful. And also the autobahn is humbug. it seems all his doing was focused on conquering the world. Period.

Last edited by a moderator: