Will we have a fling?

Neptune Rising

Hello :)

There is some odd/interesting energies at work lately. I'm also going away with some colleagues for work shortly. I feel there might be some sort of romantic entanglement with a superior of mine and I am in two minds about this. So I asked this to a horary.

I am Mercury
He is Jupiter.

Me being Mercury, quite strong in Gemini and right up there at the MC, very much in two minds. Being at the MC shows the work related nature of the question.

He is Jupiter 7th, the other. I won't take him as the 10th my superior, because that is the actual job, which is also Mercury - Me. This looks like my job is quite important, or quite strong, I'm his assistant.

Moon very shortly squares Sun in the 10th. This could show some conflict but not sure what. Could that be my own conflict of emotions about this?

Moon trines Mercury then Jupiter, this suggests that we do get together somehow.

Jupiter is in my 5th showing he could want a light romance, Mercury in the 10th shows me being in the job.

Moon is intercepted sign in the 10th, I've been wondering if my job is going to change somehow. This chart seems to show maybe a job within a job is coming to me/Mercury. Or in relation to this question it could show the job bringing me and this guy together. I must admit I do fancy him, just unsure whether I want this to be more than a fantasy. Maybe I've been fantasising too much and will manifest this now!

Uranus on the Descendant shows his unsteadyness in this matter, or maybe it shows some unsteadyness in his life.

Mercury approaching a square to the Ascendant could show my internal conflict which keeps coming up in this chart. Mercury is also approaching a square to Uranus while trining Jupiter. Jeez what is that? Do I include Uranus in the aspects? Or just as a part of the house of the angle on which it sits?

q.gif

There is an interesting aspect that Mercury makes finally

Last edited:

hermetic

very simple - mercury is about to apply trine to Jupiter - yes. although Mercury is in detriment of Jupiter, might be you are not well received by him.
Uranus on dsc might be descriptive of your question, a 'fling' perhaps sudden and not lasting encounter

Neptune Rising

Thanks very much Hermetic for your response.
We did have fling, and it was abroad, maybe that is the Venus/Mars, or even the Mercury at the MC/9th side.
He is my superior at work, :bandit: that could be why Jupiter rules 7th and 6th houses, day to day work.
It happened on the day that Mercury trined Jupiter.
Arrrrrhhh! :surprised::love:

Last edited: