Is a promotion coming

Lion o ness

Does my natal with progressions/solar arc show any upcoming promotions or job changes?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 21

rahu

Banned
hi lion o ness

you know I use th enode and the nodal axis was square to your venus on aug 28th. this transit is usually very favorable and the first inklings of a raise should have arisen thin.
the nodal axis is square to Jupiter on oct 30th so one would xpect a promotion then or before.
the problem I have is that the north node was conjunct your pluto on aug 27th. these symbols could show a big promotion but the node on pluto can show up in any different ways. this is a powerful t square and likely there are others in contention and someone may try to sabotage your position . pluto is a ruthless actor so don't take anything for granted. you may have to assert yourself powerfully to bring this promotion in.

rahu

Lion o ness

Thank you, my boss is retiring and recommended me. I'm already 85% trained in his position! and I take over when he's on vac.

The 1 person I think woukd be against it, is my HR rep, last year they offered me a congteincy raise. I felt it was more blackmail, and I flatly turned down the offer.
A Leo's got pride right!!

I have my own personal reservations, I dislike corporate politics, this position is DM level, dealing with this politics is a part of the job.

Other than that I'm already doing the job, it's my same position but with a higher level. So I figured might as well give it a shot.

Timing seems good, I'm assuming it will take about a month for interviews and offers. Etc.
I just have to wait to see who comes out of the wood work and applies, it's a large company with many locations in several states. The position is open to anyone in the company to apply.

Vyri

Banned
It seems to me you might have your boss's interests inside your pocket (see mercury ruler of the 10th within your first just recently conj. Dragons head., Dragons head is indicative of promotions so to speak-he's more confident in you with the business at hand, and his concern is for his company.) It is not (as you have already mentioned) a mystery because the position has already been offered to you. Yes it is a political move on the bosses part, but in your favor. Do you see all of the vested interest he has in the 11th house, and your favor (Venus partially rules your 1st house and definetely your second, all in the interest where his money is concerned and yours too) Jacobson lets us know that when the ruler of the question and the querant are one and the same the question has a great significance to being under the control of the querant asking the question. I see it as a positive move on your part to take heed the afirmative offer given you even if by hearsay. The Moon rules his money and coming to a conj. with your Venus is a definate tie in there. The part of fortune is indicated as just passing the sextile to Mercury your ruler so the offer is there in a postive note.
Wishing you all the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Vyri
Thank you for your response, however I think you may have misunderstood some things.
I haven't been offered the job, I'm applying for a promotion position, my boss has recommended me for the position, however it's not his choice. He is retiring and it's a major Fortune 500 company, so it's not his company/money.

My current boss has been in his position 30 yrs, he is retiring and now it's time to find his replacement. His boss/HR would be the ones making the decision.

It's an application/interview process with all applicants. I'm just 1 of the people applying for the position.

Vyri

Banned
Okay, hope things will work well in the offing. I think you well be surprised should you put your bid in or press your suit so to speak.
Good luck and Wish you all the best
Vyri

Vyri

Banned
Lioness I was looking at the other chart you have posted. I hope I'm not wrong in the situation but if I am I am sorry. I think you will pull a rabbit out of your hat and have the work even tho you are reticent.
All the best
Vyri

Lion o ness

hi lion o ness

you know I use th enode and the nodal axis was square to your venus on aug 28th. this transit is usually very favorable and the first inklings of a raise should have arisen thin.
the nodal axis is square to Jupiter on oct 30th so one would xpect a promotion then or before.
the problem I have is that the north node was conjunct your pluto on aug 27th. these symbols could show a big promotion but the node on pluto can show up in any different ways. this is a powerful t square and likely there are others in contention and someone may try to sabotage your position . pluto is a ruthless actor so don't take anything for granted. you may have to assert yourself powerfully to bring this promotion in.

rahu

Well I think I found out what Pluto is and what sabotage, we'll sort of, all though not intention
I was involved in a head on collision, not my fault btw. I sub stained injuries. I'm out of work right now due to medical and recovery. This may jeopardize the promotion, I'm not really I. A position where o interview, or work. I'm in a lot of pain, and will need to contuine to have to go to doc visits. Not sure how much time I will loss from work, but I'm sure this will have a impact on the decision.