Psychic/medium abilities in chart?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I don't have a problem posting that openly: 3/4/1987, 21:32 (9:32pm), Ann Arbor, MI, USA

I'll look at it in the next couple of days. Please poke at me by PM if I don't get this to you by Monday. It will take me about 20 minutes+ to go through all of them, apply them to your chart, and write a report about it.

And I don't have that time available just this moment.

Artisgood

I'll look at it in the next couple of days. Please poke at me by PM if I don't get this to you by Monday. It will take me about 20 minutes+ to go through all of them, apply them to your chart, and write a report about it.

And I don't have that time available just this moment.

Absolutely, no problem. Thanks for taking the time!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Average for most people is 4 -5 items. More than 7 can indicated psychic sensitivity.

Famous wildly sensitive psychic people have above 14 items. This is not an exhaustive list. There are probably more and you might have some thst I don’t know about.​

=============

1. Somewhat low friction psychic connection by Astrodynes

2. Very low friction Neptune

3. Mercury Sextile Neptune: Potential for aptitude for psychic and mystical fields; Potential to benefit from dreams and visions; Potential for ability to contact higher planes of consciousness in sleep and in meditation and bring instruction through to the conscious mind.

4. MERCURY IN PISCES the occult water sign, seems to endow the mind with a certain psychic faculty which is not so much intuition as imagination. They think or imagine that something must be so and so and it is a startling fact that they are usually correct, but this ability brings them dangerously near to mediumship if Mercury is afflicted or when Neptune, the higher octave ofMercury, is in the Twelfth House. Therefore this is rather a dangerous position. If Mercury is afflicted by Saturn this position in Pisces makes the person liable to gloom and the mind will be subject to constant worry with a turn toward melancholy. Usually, people with Mercury in Pisces are of a kindly and benevolent disposition. This also is a good indication that success may be attained in chemistry and as a dietitian in the preparation of health foods. psychic and visionary type of mind; highly intuitive and telepathic on the unconscious level.

5. MARS SEXTILE NEPTUNE intensifies the emotional nature and
gives a leaning toward the study and practice of occultism and mysticism.
When other testimonies in the horoscope concur, the martial energy directed
toward the psychic subjects denoted by Neptune often helps the person very
materially in his aim to penetrate into the invisible worlds in a conscious
manner.

6. URANUS IN THE THIRD HOUSE. The Third House governs brothers and sisters,
neighbors, education, and the mental or intellectual faculties. Therefore
this position strengthens the intuitional abilities of the person, and gives
a certain predisposition towards what is commonly called psychic faculties.
Uranus rules the ether, hence the Third House position should make it easy
for the person to cultivate spiritual sight, especially if Uranus is
well-aspected with the Sun, Moon, Venus or Mercury. If Uranus is afflicted
in the Third House it indicates quarrels with neighbors, brothers and sisters, probably a breaking up of the family ties, also that the education
will be interfered with through the erratic, self-willed conduct of the per-
son, and the mind will be more or less unsettled, and changeable as a
weather-vane. An afflicted Uranus in the Third House also predisposes to
accidents according to the nature of the afflicting planet, and particularly
when on short journeys. These people, it may also be said, are subject to
adventures and strange happenings on their journeys such as do not usually
befall other people.

7. NEPTUNE IN CAPRICORN: when well aspected gives a serious and contemplative nature, able to concentrate upon whatever matters come before it, hence
such people are successful, keen and far-sighted business men, usually work-
ing on a large scale, or if the nature of the other aspects of the horoscope
draws them toward secret work they make excellent detectives capable of
solving the most intricate problems, or researchers along psychic lines; in
fact they excel in any occupation where deep thought and concentration are
the keys to success.

But when Neptune is afflicted in Capricorn it makes the nature melancholy, secretive and very often deceitful. These people re generally recluses and shun the society of their fellow-men.

8. Neptune Sextile Pluto: There is the opportunity to use your psychic abilities for the benefit of humanity; Can develop clairvoyance & prophetic ability. Have precognitive dreams. Strong psychic healing powers; desire for justice for all people. Abhor violence or anything that might degrade or oppress another person or animal.

Last edited:

Artisgood

Well thank you and very accurate. How can I tell if a planet is "afflicted?" I have a basic grasp of aspects but I am new to astrology compared to you all. I am learning as I can though.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Well thank you and very accurate. How can I tell if a planet is "afflicted?" I have a basic grasp of aspects but I am new to astrology compared to you all. I am learning as I can though.

I use something called Astrodynes, or I couldn't handle the complexity of the astrology that I work on. Go to my website below in my signature and scroll down to ASTRODYNES/COSMODYNES on the left.

Afflicted for me means High friction, and High power. How friction and low power is also afflicted, but its difference between a gnat flying about your face and somebody hitting you with a fly swatter in your face.

Traditionalists and other will have a different definition.