Extremely unlucky in love all my life

widow

please read my chart and advice for changes that I must have to get this unluck reversed and I can get permenant secure true trustworthy love

Vista

You can obtain a free horoscope at astro.com. Choose the chart that includes Natal-transits-progressions and edit then attach to your message. We have nothing to look at otherwise.
Vista

please read my chart and advice for changes that I must have to get this unluck reversed and I can get permenant secure true trustworthy love

widow

Hello
This is the time I was told by my last surviving family member, I personally am not sure about it.
you can deal with it as an approximate time, thank you

Krewster

The mentioned love life circumstances are represented in the chart by Ven's participation in two triangles: (i) the 180-135-45 triangle among Ven-Sun-Moon, and (ii) the T-square among Ven-Moon-Sat. Doesn't help that, separately, Mars is 135 Nept (12 min orb).

The square-in-the-sky (T Uran 90 T Pluto) is temporarily lying in just such position to turn these triangles into a QuadraZoid (with 45, 90, 135 and/or 180 aspects temporarily formed by the two transiters among all of Sun, Moon, Ven and Sat), thereby, exacerbating both the underlying circumstances and the desire for answers (e.g., since T Uran is on your Sun there may be sudden changes in your life circumstances that sting while also liberating your deep core life purpose and which are also tough on your heart and daily mood space).

The transiting effect will ease off from late September (though return briefly later) none of which suggests the solution you request.

It is helpful, however, that your Sun is novile Sat (42 min) giving you the ability to find satisfaction in complying with rules and regulations.

widow

Thank you
I could not understand details, but it is someone that is keeping me abay while he is figuring out potential others, so I get no answers and I get no clear picture and I am not even sure of his intentions. his birth was on 20th of September 1967 , not sure of the time
I just need to know if we have future together or if he will be back with me
right now I am so on the blind although in March I had more access of him and information flow... any advice? thanks

Culpeper

Premium Member
You have a weak 7th house which rules this matter. Mars rules the 7th, but is in the 12th whole sign house where it is very weak. As a small compensation Mars has essential dignity of domicile. This will not help very much though. In your life expect to find love at times, but it will not last.

The profection for the year is ruled by Gemini and Mercury. Mercury is with Jupiter in the 11th profected house. This would indicate that you may now have a good prospect. The 11th is a fortunate house and Mercury and Jupiter are very close. Do what you can. Try to seize the moment. Astrology can tell you when you have a favorable time for something and now is a favorable year.

widow

Thank you very much
I understand, the problem is accepting!! it is like destiny is shutting me off out of love! Good that I cannot blame anyone but bad because it is horrible to live without love and as you said have temporary loves that do not last, while others' stars (destiny) allows them effortlessly to have love... what can one do about this? just venting my unlucky stars... destiny...............

widow

\HELLO
I wonder if there is any love opportunity with a man called Emad and his birth (no time is included )was on 20th of September 1967 and he has a twin sister? please advise, thank you. It looks complex from where I stand and I need to know if my decision was right or not based on our compatability? thank you

astrology02

Hi, saturn is squaring your venus- which makes you feel very unworthy of love. Therefore you are subconsciously attracting relationships that will strengthen your feelings of low self worth. It's as if you want love so bad, but in a sense are very afraid to let someone in or are afraid of losing them (which is a result of low self esteem)...so you end up sabotaging your own relationships. Remember true healthy relationships have no fear and make us feel good, not bad. Also saturn squares your 7th house .

However this could be overcome...because astrology is just a guideline as to what subconscious thought patterns you have. I would recommend truly working on loving yourself before seeking that love from another partner. If you are in a negative state of mind- you will only continue to attract negative relationships.

The good thing with saturn- is with time as we mature and become more sure of ourselves, he will reward us with a good relationship...so maybe after all this is your time. Maybe not this guy- but i am sure soon...just have faith :)

widow

Thank you but I do love myself and maturing did that to me, I just have been through a lot of personal deaths , losses and changes that I became very unconfident in anyone and anything. this is why I consider my self unlucky.. i do need a miracle to have normal life not even perfect life. Thanks again