Lunar Eclipse April 25

LovelyNomad7

The past few months have been pretty difficult for my family and myself. And then 2 weeks ago things became worse (my favorite uncle passed away, my mom lost her job, and my sister had a mental breakdown). Overall I've been dealing with things pretty well. Some days are harder than others. I'm curious what the lunar eclipse is going to bring. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Anais

Attachments

• newtransapr25.jpg
    newtransapr25.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 31

Niffer

The past few months have been pretty difficult for my family and myself. And then 2 weeks ago things became worse (my favorite uncle passed away, my mom lost her job, and my sister had a mental breakdown). Overall I've been dealing with things pretty well. Some days are harder than others. I'm curious what the lunar eclipse is going to bring. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Anais

Eclipses can often be a kick start to events good or bad. I do see the major theme here is transit Pluto making many aspects, especially to family:sad: The first Lunar Eclipse may add a frustrated piece to the dynamics of family by impacting your marriage or partnerships. You will have Mars opposion Mars at the same time, naturally bringing frustration. Hang in there:wink:. The second total solar eclipse May 9/10 will be of a more beneficial influence. Otherwise stay open to change and re-evaluation things - Pluto likes change!

IleneK

Premium Member

Anais

Hi, Anais.

I am very sorry for these recent events in your family.

As your may recall, you have a number of powerful transits ongoing from Saturn, Uranus and Pluto that are likely symbolic of the events unfolding in your life. In addition, you had a total solar eclipse exactly on your Sun last November.

The upcoming lunar/full moon eclipse will be very close to natal Mars, ruler of your Sun Mercury conjunction. So since the full moon symbolizes illumination in the lunation cycle, perhaps this eclipse will light a path to peace of mind or some equanimity about all of these circumstances over which you have no control.

LovelyNomad7

Thanks for the insight Niffer! Yes, I feel the frustration growing. I feel like everyone well at least my mother and sister are really depending on me emotionally right now. I love them and of course I want to help them but I'm about to have my final exams so I feel a bit overwhelmed. I can't wait for the second total solar eclipse! I need that beneficial influence right now. The second total solar eclipse May 9/10 will be of a more beneficial influence. Yes, I am trying my hardest to go with the flow.

Hi Ilene.

I appreciate it! Thank you for responding. Yes, I do recall. That marked the beginning of these difficult times :/ I guess I am just very emotional right now with the eclipse nearing. I really hope it brings me peace of mind. I am just hoping for the best. I am ready for a bit of lightness for a while. How have you been? I hope all is well.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilene.

I appreciate it! Thank you for responding. Yes, I do recall. That marked the beginning of these difficult times :/ I guess I am just very emotional right now with the eclipse nearing. I really hope it brings me peace of mind. I am just hoping for the best. I am ready for a bit of lightness for a while. How have you been? I hope all is well.

Hi, sweetie. I'm doing really well.
I can see you are very busy so you likely cannot accept an invitation to visit a bit about this. [If you can, please let me know
icon7.gif
] So given that, let me just comment here that you cannot do anything to make any difference in the course of your mother's or your sister's lives, except to continue to love them. What is going on with each of them, and all the other people in your life, is in the hands of fate.

So stand by them and love them, but be sure to keep your healthy boundaries in tact. It is in no one's interest to be emotionally dependent upon another. The source of their strength comes from within them. And likewise, it is especially not in your interest to accept their emotional dependence upon you.

I hope you may consider very carefully at what I am saying here and there is really no reason to respond. Just consider. Strongly offer your heart, your love, which is painful. But I urge you not to accept or permit dependence.

Wishing you the best, as always.

Last edited:

LovelyNomad7

Hi Ilene,

Great to hear that you are doing well. Yes, I am super busy until May 8th! After that I'll be free and hopefully we can meet up again to chat?! I totally get what you're saying. I completely agree.

Thanks so much as always!

Anais

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilene,

Great to hear that you are doing well. Yes, I am super busy until May 8th! After that I'll be free and hopefully we can meet up again to chat?! I totally get what you're saying. I completely agree.

Thanks so much as always!

Anais

Do PM me when you are free and we can grab a bite and visit. Good luck on your finals.