Does Mars conjunct Ascendant give sex appeal and magnetism?

ignf8ty43

Banned
Now THIS is sex appeal right here:

35452335.jpg

5475675.jpg

354535.jpg

All of these guys have Mars conjunct their Ascendant. See?! SEXY right???!!! I told you Mars gives sex appeal!!!!

Last edited:

waybread

I think Mars sextile Pluto and possibly including Mars square Venus is probably the Hormone-Meister here. Pluto in a sesqui-square to Venus probably has an effect. You will slow down some with age, but just take care that you go through life leading with your head, not your....you know.

Generally Mars in the first should make you athletic. Generally speaking, with a favourable aspect, you will get the good attributes of a planet. With challenging aspects, Mars may simply make you appear aggressive or angry. You have a mix of aspects to Mars, but it looks like the favourable ones are more abundant.

How are you faring with Persons of Interest so far?

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I think waybread is talking about your interaction with who ever interests you romanticly or vice versa? As in object of your affection. Those people are in the best position to answer that question since we can't be the fly on the wall to see how folks respond to you.

I don't see anybody being mean to you however. That might be your Mars conjunct ascendant. lol. I have that too btw, only in Pisces in my case.

Mars conjunct rising can make us more direct and that can appear to be more confident.....most say confidence is sexy.....if we can be careful not to cross the line into arrogance. I know in my case if I am interested in somebody they won't be left guessing. lol. I will tell them. Now as to whether that is sexy or not depends on how that is received/perceived.

Your Leo sun is 12th whole house. That's like hiding your light in some way. However since the sun is at home in Leo then maybe you'd do well to work in a hospital or prison setting. My guess is that it's been your Aries moon that's doing all the boasting. lol. And we share having an Aries moon and Venus in Cancer plus Mars conjunct ascendant. Your IC and Midheaven are the same degree and signs as mine only reversed.

And from the placement of your Pluto in late Scorpio I'd say you're on the younger side. Youth does help with vitality and your state of physical health. Your metabolism in youth works for your benefit. So even tho NOW you rock the boat without effort that could easily change as you age. However your Virgo rising will likely steer you toward the gym or an exercise regimen eventually. My guess is that you're a teenager now.

Arijana

Ok,my Cancer Moon is now provoked and I feel bad.
Look kiddo,nobody meant to insult you,or put you down,let alone pick on you.
I dont' pick on you. :)
it's just that some people can find you behavior cute and/or entertaining since you give off an impression of an air head while others may be annoyed,and I'm just one of the people that got annoyed and that's it. that being sad,you didn't actually say anything bad or mean,you were just a bit of a concieted air head not bothering or harming anyone and nobody has the right to bully someone because of their personality ( well,unless they really ask for it ) s I owe you a sorry and apology not for saying the things I did to you ( I stand by my words ) but for being a little too intense and being rude in them. I'm sorry if you think we here made fun of you or tried to pick on you,that was not my intention I never wanted to insult or hurt you,because you didn't deserve it. don't take what people say to you to heart :) ( your cancerian nature when provoked ).

there. :)

*pets little leos head *

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.lionkingpride.net/images/screencaptures/sp/kovuzira.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.lionkingpride.net/graphicscaptsp03.html&usg=__PZW4N9POiVzWIlZk1BlEvq7tG7c=&h=480&w=789&sz=37&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=UdnnvA2gI3WZsM:&tbnh=105&tbnw=172&prev=/images%3Fq%3DZira%2Blion%2Bking%2B2%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D542%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=291&ei=SBK6TNKIHs3JswbRudTZDQ&oei=Sw-6TJeyI5DKjAe52cGkDg&esq=49&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0&tx=123&ty=60

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
please get back on the subject, to all

All,

Please get back on the astrological subject that this thread is about. A few jokes are OK, but it seems some people are becoming annoyed and this thread is getting derailed with flames. As always, if you have a serious issue with someone or some thread, please report it to the Moderator Team.

Back on subject,

Tim

ignf8ty43

Banned
Re: please get back on the subject, to all

All,

Please get back on the astrological subject that this thread is about. A few jokes are OK, but it seems some people are becoming annoyed and this thread is getting derailed with flames. As always, if you have a serious issue with someone or some thread, please report it to the Moderator Team.

Back on subject,

Tim

I know right??!!! :wink:

Pan

Re: please get back on the subject, to all

the first guy's face is not in proportion and the outsized features do not make him attractive. horrible hair. scrawny. nick carter is old and wrinkly. wouldn't even know who he was until i saw the bsb on the upper left. third guy looks like ray romano. but sex appeal is much more than pictures really. it could include talent like in singers, speech, intelligence, power, etc...

while i don't ponder whether other guys are sexy or not my vote goes to women for sex appeal. basically whatever aspects she has i'm inclined to believe they are...

[deleted per message above - Moderator]

clearly they have us beat.

another thread but concerning pluto rather than mars...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27682&highlight=pluto+appeal

My Mar cancer and Jupiter cancer is conjunct in 5th house ruler Gemini. Is that mean somthing sexy???..........Pleas help...I'm learning my natal chart... :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:

Surprise makes a good point. It's the connections between folks that create the sexiness. Whether you call it chemistry or how your charts interact with one another (Synastry).

What might be sexy to me might not be sexy to you, etc.

And then as we mature we learn how to handle what we have or haven't.
And truly, as far as sexiness goes, it's the WHOLE package of a person that creates what we preceive. How they look is just the externals but it could very well be how they are on the inside that is most attractive.

suimui10

I'm probably too late to chime in but I *hope* Mars on the ASC is sexy.
Having Mars conj my Aqua Asc and in square with Venus in Scorpio.
Pluto in the 8th is dominant and well-aspected in my chart.
Ah well, I hope I convinced someone! ;)

Claire19

Now THIS is sex appeal right here:

35452335.jpg

5475675.jpg

354535.jpg

All of these guys have Mars conjunct their Ascendant. See?! SEXY right???!!! I told you Mars gives sex appeal!!!!
I agree with the 2nd and 3rd ones at least. Mars gives a masculinity
to the appearance and often quite muscled and they can go get what they want and be brave but also reckless and accident prone. Sustain head injuries especially in early days. The other aspects to Mars modify that.

Claire19

Lol I don't know if the guy I posted a picture of has Mars conjunct Ascendant. Suimui you have the Aqua rising triple threat I wouldn't even question it.

I've read several old threads here where some members became ridiculously arrogant about their appearance, and rather than receive silly responses, it seemed as if others actually encouraged it. About sex appeal and magnetism, I'm not sure if this could be shown in astrology, rather its more about how you present yourself and how others perceive it.

I'm more interested in aspects that could possibly indicate if someone is more or less likely to have a positive perception of their own appearance, and to what extent.
No one is magnetic and sexually appealing to everyone. The voice and manner is very important and cant be known just by a photo. But having a large dose of it does show in the chart..... Confidence or lack of it belongs to the Sun to a great extent.....Venus connected to it.

Last edited:

bittermoon

personally, i find mars conjunct sun to be more appealing. mars-sun conjunct ascendant may very well be a sex god :biggrin:

My ex-husband has Mars conjunct his Sun, conjunct his Venus, conjunct his AC (in Cancer).

His Venus-Sun-AC conjunction makes him very appealing. He has always had a steady fan base (both male and female), which confuses him as he's actually quite shy yet very charming. So far, so good.

However, I think his Mars-Sun conjunction is what has been very troublesome in his life. I have to add that his Mars and Sun are technically in his 12th House. He bottles up his anger and resentment until the pressure becomes unbearable, for both himself as the people around him. I think a Mars-Sun conjunction is a difficult one.

Sex appeal is very personal. I myself can't comment on that from just a photograph. It's about the way someone moves, talks, cares, writes, the things he talks about, body language etc.

Magnetism however... I have noticed that having a Venus on the AC or in the first house often makes for someone very 'charming' in one way or other (both men and women).

dreamtimez

personally, i find mars conjunct sun to be more appealing. mars-sun conjunct ascendant may very well be a sex god :biggrin:

I have this aspect and I'm no sex god or sex goddess for that matter !!! :tongue:

However, I think his Mars-Sun conjunction is what has been very troublesome in his life. I have to add that his Mars and Sun are technically in his 12th House. He bottles up his anger and resentment until the pressure becomes unbearable, for both himself as the people around him. I think a Mars-Sun conjunction is a difficult one.

BM you're so right. I have Sun-Mars conjunction in 12th house, Virgo. I tend to bottle up anger ... this was especially troublesome in my younger years, with age and maturity I have learned to handle my rages better. Anyway it is a difficult aspect.