Help intepreting my Lunar Return?(I attempted :P!)

3Demon

Hi everyone,
Would really love to hear your interpretation of my lunar return. Going through some decently intense changes (as I'm sure many of us are with
s_sa.18.gif
and
s_ue.18.gif
doing their dance!) But I thought I'd take a stab at it first. I know I may have missed quite a few things.

s_pl.18.gif
from the 7th is
s_tri.18.gif
s_su.18.gif
, suggests somehow relationship will transform me this month.
s_ju.18.gif
is also exactly
s_sxt.18.gif
my natal
s_su.18.gif
(not shown on this chart) on this lunar return, which could suggest a real positive expansion in self and relationships.
In addition,
s_mo.18.gif
in the 5th
s_sxt.18.gif
s_ma.18.gif
suggests I could make some good moves towards romance, but it is also
s_squ.18.gif
s_pl.18.gif
in a wider orb.

s_ne.18.gif
and
s_ch.18.gif
are both
s_squ.18.gif
s_ve.18.gif
in the 12th. This might suggest that I'm going after someone who might be temporarily unavailable and with
s_ch.18.gif
, probably from my past. But
s_ve.18.gif
's
s_sxt.18.gif
to
s_ue.18.gif
and
s_tri.18.gif
to
s_sa.18.gif
in the 5th would suggest that by being logical and cautious in my approach I could get some great breakthroughs in relationship.

some background that might help:
It has been a very taxing week or so. I have definitely completely figured out my wants and needs from relationships. In addition, the last 4 months I've completely transformed as a person and learned much in terms of giving and taking and standing up for what i want. (solar eclipse hit my natal
s_su.18.gif
in Jan). My ex has definitely been on my mind a lot, perhaps it's
s_me.18.gif
Retro in
s_tau.18.gif
(im a
s_cap.18.gif
). My heart of hearts is definitely telling me to get back into contact with her, but my head is cautious. Not because our relationship ended badly- we probably both werent yet ready for each other at that point. But as far as I know she is seeing someone, although I dont know how well it's working out. It was a very significant relationship, we considered marriage. It ended on the
s_mo.18.gif
/
s_su.18.gif
eclipses about 4 months ago.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the chart and what I could be missing. I'm really only starting to understand lunar returns and hopefully I keyed in on some things. I could also show my solar return if necessary.

Thank you for any insight and suggestion.

Attachments

• astro_35gw_01_anonymous_2010430.73004.4460.jpg
    astro_35gw_01_anonymous_2010430.73004.4460.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 37

giaella33

Lunar returns should be interpreted using the Solar Return they go hand in hand. Although you may also read it as a "stand alone" chart it's benefit will come w/using it for SR. It will denote timing of events for the year.