Pluto Conjunct Saturn opposite Venus

curiousabout77

I think divorce has more to do with a change in status and partnerships so that would mean 7th house and 10th house cusp so probably not transit with venus. Venus has more to do with what gives you pleasure and joy in your life so it will probably be a more general affect.

Starsareround

I think divorce has more to do with a change in status and partnerships so that would mean 7th house and 10th house cusp so probably not transit with venus. Venus has more to do with what gives you pleasure and joy in your life so it will probably be a more general affect.

I don’t think that will have a general effect. I’ve been thinking about people who have their Venus around 22 degrees of the cardinals and how they will fare during this double whammy transit. I’ll take a look at the chart later, I’m on my way home.

curiousabout77

That sounds like plutonian themes rather than venus themes. It seems as though you are experiencing pluto transits that are transforming you through powerful and painful events as venus and pluto are squared in your chart rather than just venus transits by itself.

Frisiangal

It's a year before those aspects occur. What is occuring imbetween?

The transit Saturn-Pluto occurs in the 5th house, ruler Saturn.
Venus in Cancer? Feminine feelings, also organs.
Pluto is 'cells' towards reproduction.
Tr. Pluto is in a long trine to natal Moon.

Venus is in the 11th house of 'platonic' relationships. Square Pluto, one might wish to express, or experiment with one's feelings in another and more intimate manner?
11th house is also house of independence.

Tr. Chiron will be in a stressful aspect with natal Mars.

Tr. Uranus will be opposing natal Mars in the 2nd house (finances), rulers 3rd, (modern)6th and 8th houses.
Work or 'stress' or physical body situations.
It's Uranus that has the reputation for sudden changes that alters life as it was experienced.
What is occuring NOW that is already making one think in terms of divorce????:sideways:

The 5th house refers to parent-child relationship, creativity, gambling, yet also love affairs.

Go figure.:sideways:

Asbeyer

Hey, with virgo full monn already i live in another appartment, I and my husband going to go to visit a marriage therapist. And I did cut out the relationship with my family.
exact on virgo full moon
Pluto Opposite Venus was exact too

Hi !

end of 2019 will have transiting saturn conjunction with transiting Pluto at 22degree. They will opppose my Venus, 22 degree Cancer. I got married in 2017, will I dicorce?

Hi. I have venus at 24 degrees cancer, my wife has not talked to me since February, we live together, but ther is something seriously changing inside her, like shes fighting it. As for me I'm patiently waiting for her to divorce me, I dont know what to do. We have 2 kids, I dont want a divorce. But I'm sure I will find out next year. As for money, Im really am low key, if I lost money it would not be much, I dont really have any Bill's other then utilities and mortgage. I see this as love transforming. Or I hope so. I'm very curious to know your situation
July 9 1984, glendora CA, 3:48pm