Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Chinese Astrology

Chinese Astrology 本板块使用英语讨论中国占星术。This forum will hold discussion on Chinese Astrology in English language.

Unread 07-22-2019, 09:21 PM

Talking Correlation between Vedic Astrology's Sade Sati in Chinese Astrology?

I posted a few days ago on a different thread regarding my sister and her sudden life crisis, and Watcherofthesouth replied and mentioned something called Sade Sati, which I had never heard before. I have read up on it since, and was wondering if there is a correlation between this concept of the 7 1/2 years when Saturn enters the sign before your moon, of your moon, and the sign after your moon. As I understand, Chinese astrology does not have a concept of sun and moon, but they do have the other planets, wherein Saturn I believe is the element Earth. I would appreciate if anyone knows whether this concept of Sade Sati exists in Chinese Astrology? Thank you!

Tags
astrology, chinese, chinese astrology, correlation, sade, sade sati, sati, vedic