Narcissistic personality disorder-a research

graay ghost

I guess I wonder with the idea of cluster B, because the most common of them, BPD, has historically been shoved off on people in psychiatric care who were considered "difficult" and "untreatable" despite the fact that there is stuff one can do and they do seem to mellow out with age -- if they live that long.

ALRESCHA

I'll post some charts of the famous ones. There haven't been any mass cult suicide cases where I come from, so I ask anyone to share.

Besides the one Cold Fusion has already posted, I know of another few, sharing what I've found on them:

The Order of the Solar Temple
HQ Switzerland, operating in Canada too,
Who they are: A secret society that believes in the continued existence of the Knights Templar.
Aims:
to establish correct notions of authority and power in the world, to prepare for the Second Coming of Jesus, and to unify all the Christian and Islamic faiths.
Doctrine: a blend of early Protestant Christianity and New Age philosophy
For many years, murders and suicides have been associated with the cult, including the 1994 Canadian murder of a 3-month-old boy, who was ritually sacrificed because he was identified as the Anti-Christ. Then in October of the same year, 48 adults and children were found dead, shot through the head, victims of a mass suicide in a Swiss underground chapel that was found lined with items of Templar symbolism.
Leaders:
Joseph Laurence Di Mambro
Natal Chart: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileq...joseph_leonce_di_mambro.55805.60860.gif?59470
Luc Jouret
Natal Chart: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileqSbTEP-u1445357688/astro_2atw_01_luc_jouret.56550.62356.gif?62682

ALRESCHA

Heaven's Gate

HQ San Diego, California
Who they were: UFO religious Millenarian group
Aims: to escape the apocalypse to the “Next Level”
Doctrine: a blend of Helena Blavatsky, R. D. Laing, Richard Bach, Francis of Assisi teachings and the Bible combined with the Arthur Clarcke's work.
The leader said that they'd board the UFO that'll take them to the comet Hale-Bopp. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)
Leader:
Marshall Applewhite
Natal chart: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileq...o_2atw_01_marshall_applewhite.56792.12238.gif

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

And not to forget the politicians.

I've recalled this song to describe my impression of the Narcs when they assert power and dominance. That is the exact impression that I get when I see a narc go. Interestingly, the lyrics go:
I'll be crumbling your spine with the spine crumbling device.

How appropriate considering the Sun's rulership on the body.

And then the names of the evil political figures are mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4itGTGJqdI

I will list those charts.

Highly speculative, as they all simply work for the world government, IMHO, but, some have been reported to be murderers and molesters.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I'll post some charts of the famous ones. There haven't been any mass cult suicide cases where I come from, so I ask anyone to share.

Besides the one Cold Fusion has already posted, I know of another few, sharing what I've found on them:

The Order of the Solar Temple
HQ Switzerland, operating in Canada too,
Who they are: A secret society that believes in the continued existence of the Knights Templar.
Aims:
to establish correct notions of authority and power in the world, to prepare for the Second Coming of Jesus, and to unify all the Christian and Islamic faiths.
Doctrine: a blend of early Protestant Christianity and New Age philosophy
For many years, murders and suicides have been associated with the cult, including the 1994 Canadian murder of a 3-month-old boy, who was ritually sacrificed because he was identified as the Anti-Christ. Then in October of the same year, 48 adults and children were found dead, shot through the head, victims of a mass suicide in a Swiss underground chapel that was found lined with items of Templar symbolism.
Leaders:
Joseph Laurence Di Mambro
Natal Chart: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileq...joseph_leonce_di_mambro.55805.60860.gif?59470
Luc Jouret
Natal Chart: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileqSbTEP-u1445357688/astro_2atw_01_luc_jouret.56550.62356.gif?62682

They both have Venus-Pluto aspects!! And what's that symbol planet that looks like mars, but has a dot in the middle of it??

ALRESCHA

Well, Ve-Pl isn't necessarily the reason after what I've found. Venus-Pl needs two objects to love and hate... That's close to being a narc. They go from loving to hating only AFTER they've found a new object to depend on that is compared to the original one that they then start hating.

That's how they show Uranus in Germany. Very reasonable.

AppLeo

Well, Ve-Pl isn't necessarily the reason after what I've found. Venus-Pl needs two objects to love and hate... That's close to being a narc. They go from loving to hating only AFTER they've found a new object to depend on that is compared to the original one that they then start hating.

That's how they show Uranus in Germany. Very reasonable.

Uranus in Germany! O: Why do you think those guys are narcissistic? Like what aspects? In one of the charts, that Sun in Leo conjunct Neptune and North Node looks like a huge significator. And then the Venus conjunct Pluto obviously.

ALRESCHA

Well, I think it originated in Germany, and is widely used in some other countries because of the language, I don't know much about astrology in Germany or Germany at all. I hated Munich :p

The glyph shows the Sun and Mars combined.

I will post that long text explaining what narcissism is then. I won't be lazy to write it :D

It is essentially an identity crisis, therefore, either the Sun/ASC or their dispositors are always challenged by Pluto. That is the case in 100% of the charts I've examined so far with the personality descriptions and biography that was provided. Pluto has two polar opposite energies and one is simply evil.

Venus-Pluto can be challenging, but I wouldn't blame it on the aspect.

animatedoodle

This has been such a fascinating read. Thank you so much.

I admit that I know very little about psychology, but I'm interested in the attached chart.

This person has suffered a lot of trauma in their lives, they were abandoned by their mother sent to live with their father, who was abusive, and a registered sex offender. This little girl instinctively knew this was wrong, and tried to run away many times. She enrolled herself in school since her father didn't care to educate her, and she got very good grades. She got herself from poverty to a very esteemed position in court. (lawyer).

Her father was shot in his village, and when she was 25 she had to go and pick the body from about 6 men that were also executed, and she buried him. She was beautiful, strong, but every man in her life left her, used her or lied to her So she raised her kids by herself. She moved countries, learnt a new language and got another career as a social worker.

She was also a narcissist, but I think a type that comes from trauma. So, she was violent, attention seeking, inflated ego and sense of entitlement, materialistic and a hoarder, emotionally manipulative that always arose from feelings of insecurity or rejection. No patience, cruel, for example, made the children feel that their punishment was justified, when it was incredibly harsh and sadistic. So the kids have this weight of inadequacy that is still with them today.

And she never ever mentioned those types of punishments again, like they never happened. Which is this "gaslighting" effect that you speak of.

Can you see that in the chart??

The Leo Vs Scorpio energy, and that discord is the most fascinating thing that you've uncovered OP. It's been a real eye opener!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 8.23.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 8.23.45 PM.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 72

AppLeo

This has been such a fascinating read. Thank you so much.

I admit that I know very little about psychology, but I'm interested in the attached chart.

This person has suffered a lot of trauma in their lives, they were abandoned by their mother sent to live with their father, who was abusive, and a registered sex offender. This little girl instinctively knew this was wrong, and tried to run away many times. She enrolled herself in school since her father didn't care to educate her, and she got very good grades. She got herself from poverty to a very esteemed position in court. (lawyer).

Her father was shot in his village, and when she was 25 she had to go and pick the body from about 6 men that were also executed, and she buried him. She was beautiful, strong, but every man in her life left her, used her or lied to her So she raised her kids by herself. She moved countries, learnt a new language and got another career as a social worker.

She was also a narcissist, but I think a type that comes from trauma. So, she was violent, attention seeking, inflated ego and sense of entitlement, materialistic and a hoarder, emotionally manipulative that always arose from feelings of insecurity or rejection. No patience, cruel, for example, made the children feel that their punishment was justified, when it was incredibly harsh and sadistic. So the kids have this weight of inadequacy that is still with them today.

And she never ever mentioned those types of punishments again, like they never happened. Which is this "gaslighting" effect that you speak of.

Can you see that in the chart??

The Leo Vs Scorpio energy, and that discord is the most fascinating thing that you've uncovered OP. It's been a real eye opener!

Wow! Her chart looks so interesting. The Sun, Jupiter, and Mars all conjunct in Leo square Saturn looks really narcissistic. :lol:

alienboy777

Help Request with Sociopathic Chart?

Ive been involved with a female for a number of years and have been noticing repeat dysfunctional behaviours that never seem to improve...
Im exhausted and stressed out from it.... would really appreciate if
someone could look at this chart and data and let me know if I have
any signicant reason to be concerned astrologically?

Some concerns that leap out at me are the unaspected Venus, the moon in sag and all the hard squares to jupiter....

see also attached graphic - thanks folks!

Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion
Sun Virgo 14°45'51 in house 2 direct
Moon Sagittarius 3°38'07 in house 4 direct
Mercury Libra 9°36'34 in house 3 direct
Venus Libra 24°02'24 end of house 3 direct
Mars Virgo 22°09'00 in house 2 direct
Jupiter Cancer 6°50'25 in house 11 direct
Saturn Capricorn 7°18'49 in house 5 stationary (D)
Uranus Capricorn 1°20'26 in house 5 stationary (D)
Neptune Capricorn 9°39'39 in house 5 retrograde
Pluto Scorpio 12°57'52 in house 4 direct
True Node Aquarius 25°37'36 in house 7 retrograde
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Leo 14°56'36
2nd House Virgo 1°57'29
3rd House Virgo 24°31'50
Imum Coeli Libra 25°53'04
5th House Sagittarius 6°32'15
6th House Capricorn 15°28'43
Descendant Aquarius 14°56'36
8th House Pisces 1°57'29
9th House Pisces 24°31'50
Medium Coeli Aries 25°53'04
11th House Gemini 6°32'15
12th House Cancer 15°28'43

Major aspects
Sun Conjunction Mars 7°23
Sun Sextile Jupiter 7°55
Sun Trine Saturn 7°27
Sun Trine Neptune 5°06
Sun Sextile Pluto 1°48
Moon Sextile Mercury 5°58
Mercury Square Jupiter 2°46
Mercury Square Saturn 2°18
Mercury Square Neptune 0°03
Mercury Sextile Ascendant 5°20
Jupiter Opposition Saturn 0°28
Jupiter Opposition Uranus 5°30
Jupiter Opposition Neptune 2°49
Saturn Conjunction Uranus 5°58
Saturn Conjunction Neptune 2°21
Saturn Sextile Pluto 5°39
Neptune Sextile Pluto 3°18
Pluto Square Ascendant 1°59

Attachments

• arscope.JPG
    arscope.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 52

theV

Re: Help Request with Sociopathic Chart?

Scroll down to the Dark Triad. Ceres, Eris (Persephone) and Pluto are a triad. In psychology some of the cluster-B personality disorders are grouped together and called the “Dark Triad”. They comprise of Narcissism, Machiavellianism and Psychopathy. These mirror quite well the negative manifestations of Ceres, Eris (Persephone) and Pluto. So we get:

Negative Ceres = Narcissism
as defined by Wikipedia; “ Grandiosity, pride, egotism and a lack of empathy.”

http://darkstarastrology.com/ceres-planet/

theV

When negative Ceres experiences the loss of her narcissistic supply from her daughter she becomes distraught. Like the myth, she withdraws her material support (the abundance of nature’s bounty) and falls into a winter of depression. Her massive pride is hurt, how could Persephone leave her for that bad boy Pluto?! Another association with Ceres is the poppy, so Ceres may take to numbing her pain by taking narcotics. Note the etymology, narc-issism, narc-cotics is interesting to say the least! Narkotos is the Greek verbal adjective of narcoun “to numb, to make unconscious.” Now I know this all looks very bleak, but Ceres rules cycles and all is not lost here. This mourning period is just a stage. All mothers go through this stage when their children leave home and also when they go through the menopause

theV

It may also help them to avoid the classic reactions to having suffered narcissistic abuse; Fight (Mars), Flight (Jupiter), Freeze (Saturn) or Fawn (Venus). If Ceres is in hard aspect to any of the planets in brackets this might be one of your symptoms

Sky Hobo

Please move this thread elsewhere if it doesn't belong here, thank you.

I've started my research on the presumably incurable mental illness a few years ago and I intend to publish what I've discovered using astrology some day, hoping the results will be found useful to those considering planning pregnancy, planned parenthood and/or dealing with the ill subjects, as psychology hasn't provided any effective strategies in dealing with such subjects yet, and I know astrology can and will.

I'll probably post more later, but, I'll say that I've found 90% of the analyzed subjects charts show a common pattern, out of the 30 individuals closely inspected.

As 30 isn't enough, feel free to send me birth data of subjects you know have narcissistic traits for further analyses. Thank you.

You posted a year ago but I've got a doozy for you. He's totally NPD. No empathy. Charming. Gaslighter. Plays victim. Actually thinks he's co-dependent. Blames. The whole enchilada. DOB: 8/24/55. Time 1:08 pm San Antonio. How does that fit in with your research?

Last edited:

AlexZim

Loving this thread! Attaching natal of my ex-husband, absolute NPD. Hope this can contribute to your research, as that man was sump'n else.

Attachments

• BobNatal.jpg
    BobNatal.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 64

HeySue

Someone I know too well has an unusually large concentration of planets in her 11th house (Capricorn). Uranus, Moon, Mercury, Neptune, Saturn, and Venus opposition Jupiter and Chiron in the 5th house (Cancer). AC in Pisces. Sun in 12th house with North Node and Echo. MC, Mars and Narc in 10th house. Pluto in the 9th. Also she has a twin brother who exhibits some narc tendencies. I know a few people born within a day or two of them and they have similar stelliums in Capricorn/narc tendencies.

She was formally diagnosed with BPD but upon sharing my experience with her to my therapist she received a different diagnosis. I understand BPD and NPD overlap some but when I look at the traits of a narcissist... I just can’t imagine someone with BPD expressing themselves that way. Not to the extent that this person does.

A grandiose sense of self-importance
A preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
A belief that he or she is special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
A need for excessive admiration
A sense of entitlement
Interpersonally exploitive behavior
A lack of empathy
Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
A demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

Hope this is helpful for your research. Hopefully I didn’t offend anyone! Take care!

love-thinking

I am sorry to give several hints only and let it come off as flat, but, it is a very profound research and much more of it needs to be done, because I need more subjects to confirm the accuracy of the results and have good quality statistics. Like I said, it is far more complicated, but, I started explaining with the energy of the elements. I'll post about the houses, the aspects nd much more later, big parts first, details later :D Like it's been suggested, overts tend to be a frictional combo of earth and fire, they are just like the Sun, nothing can hurt them, while coverts have more water and air. The subject I've mentioned is a covert, but like I said, the entire chart needs to be examined.

We have laws against overts, who function much like lions in prides. What I am studying are coverts, who are like snakes, and I'll explain the differences later too (gotta get back to what I should have finished last week) Lions command to control what the pride does, snakes use fear and eyes to control what you don't do. But they all have low EQ due to the afflicted planets and houses that are to deal with emotions and the fire-earth combo there. Those are stubborn, hardly likely to change, supply driven selfish self love often times suicidal people.

Coverts pretend to be humble victims and aren't of belief that they are somehow chosen by God, like overts are. They are highly emotionally vulnerable and often have a Saturn-Moon aspect or challenged Moon somehow. They also have strong Libra or Pisces energy (I do not necessarily mean the sign only, but what the total chart energy sums up to) because Saturn taught them that they can't get what they want, so they lie and play the victim to manipulate people to get what they want. It is because they are emotionally abandoned by the parents at their early age, so they decide to stop feeling empathy to not feel vulnerable again. They are often made into a golden child later, even tho they know their mask is just a mask. They are like those crazed writers that withdraw into their caves cyclically until they eventually flip and burn everything they've written before they ice themselves. Some of those pretend to be the rescuers because they know victims want to be rescued. Another two I know pretend to be the most religious people in town, but they emotionally harm all their friends and extended family and just take whatever those people have. They don't even have any ideas what they could do or make with their time or money before they see someone already doing or making or having something. That then becomes theirs at all costs. But they constantly pretend to be the victims. Their false humility is actually vanity and they often use corny lines to express their feelings. That covert I know just has a list of movie lines or music playlists he uses to teach himself how to pretend. They detest psychology and psychologists and insist on it's redundancy .
Like snakes, their guard is always on, as they believe everyone wants to hurt them, because they do not feel loved enough and the mask slips and the rage shows only when they know it is completely safe. So they'll call you names only when noone is watching and so on. The snake doesn't eat if there is danger and need for it to bite.
It starts on the super-market floor: they scream if they don't get ice-cream.

I don't think that's narcissim. That description doesn't meet all the requirements of narcissm in the DSM nor is it abnormally dysfunctional in any sort of way. It's simply an archetype and that's all.

I know a person like that and to an extent, I carry those traits except I try my best to be as authentic as possible. And you are right it's libra and pisces energy(a mixture) and as neptune is at an angle from libra for years, I wouldn't be surprised if lots of people have both libra and pisces energy prominant in their chart. I'm sick of people screaming narcisstic/borderline personality disorder on any type of persona they don't like. Just because we don't have a fixed moral code/meet society's requirements of a good person, doesn't mean we are narcisstic.

Lots of people don't like libra/pisces energy because they are so seemingly sweet, charming and sometimes even lies, and hides themselves a lot over a mask, but little do they admit that not only do at most times, people feel inferior in the presence of such an archetype as they spent years perfecting themselves/years or that this archetype is one of the most sweetest, compassionate, selfless archetype there is. And if they are boastful, it's to feel slightly better about themselves; find themselves; and find a solid piece of themselves which they almost always lose after being around others for too long. I'm sick of people calling archetypes they don't like narcisstic, every archetype has good and bad.