Married on Void of Course Moon

My ex just married his mistress/childhood long-distance friend last moon under a VOC moon. I wanted to get someone's thoughts on if if would last. Just a little background: He and I have a child (under 1 year of age...yes! you read that right. Our baby isn't quite one year old yet as he IMMEDIATELY walked out on our child and me for this out-of-state-friend -turned lover-now-wife! :sick:) He has uranus in the 7th btw. And uranus is currently transitting my 7th house. Anyway, I guess I digressed. The VOC moon. What are your thoughts on marrying during one of these?

dr. farr

I consider the VOC Moon generally a negative indication for inceptions of any kind (beginning of events), however there are other, much more important inceptional indicators than the VOC Moon; for me, VOC Moon at an inception means that things will not turn out as expected, that unexpected things will arise/develop, over time.
However, these unuexpected (or unusual) developments might be positive as well as negative.

dr. farr

Of course it does! Just Moon VOC at an inception tends to significantly amplfy the degree of "normal" unexpectedness, which is always connected with the uncertainities of life.