Lunar eclipse 28th November 2012 (6 degrees Gemini)

Neptune Rising

Hi

This lunar eclipse is within a few degrees of the royal stars Aldebarren and Antares. These stars promise their royal qualities, they also predict downfall but I've heard the downfall is only when their power is abused, cheated and used for egoic or self-serving means etc.

Its an interesting looking eclipse, at 6,47 degrees of Gemini. Also happening is a Mars conjunct Pluto (8 degrees Cap) and a Venus conjunct Saturn (6/8 degrees Scorpio). So that means this lunar eclipse becomes the apex of the yod, with Venus/Saturn and Mars/Pluto being the base. The planet opposite the yod is the one to express the energies, which becomes the Sun at 6 degrees Sagittarius. Its interesting though, as the famous yod of 2012 will also fall at this near degree, 21st December 2012 where Jupiter will be on the eclipse degree. I think, the Jupiter will act as a kind of trigger to the lunar energies being generated through this eclipse. Lilith (astro point) is also conjunct the Moon.

The lunar eclipse also makes a t-square to Chiron, now direct. Maybe its showing a time for internal (lunar) healing.

I think most importantly, the royal stars are most strongly highlighted. I wonder, where we will be tested to see how much self serving ego we invest into our actions, where we will suddenly fall down, or where we can rise if we change the vibe to serving others. The Sun/Moon/Chiron t-square does also suggest this, an exploration of deeply help wounds that our egos seek to compensate for in the outer world... Just in time for the winter solstice.

I've done the chart for my location, but have a look at yours and see how the ascendant becomes different.

Neptune Rising

I find this eclipse interesting, in my chart, my North node conjunct Neptune is conjunct Antares (9/10 degrees Sagittarius), so my fate is strongly tied into those stars. Not sure what to expect, though I'm in the middle of my teacher training exams for Pilates!

Its also squaring my Moon, which has thoroughly had the Chiron treatment these last few months. Its been painful, heartbreaking. I've had to face up to a few truths about reality and mortality (Moon rules my 8th house and progressed Moon now in the 8th house), which I've been in personal denial about. Maybe it will be a chance for me to assimilate all the healing, then wounding and transmuting that into healing. I know I am taking the healing that I'm experiencing and learning about, and applying this healing to my yoga/meditation/pilates teaching career (north node,nep in Sag).

Last edited:

Caro

for me it will be conjunct natal Nessus!

not sure if it is also triggering a mid point - need to check those out. (squaring some natal planets also)

Neptune Rising

There was an eclipse a few years back, it was a lunar eclipse opposite my natal Mars. The striking thing was, that was a horizontal eclipse in London, it happened exactly at sunset, so was conjunct the ascendant/descendant of London. In December 2010. I got really ill that Christmas, this may have been due to with my own internal Mars issues. Not sure how much the fact it was prominent on the angles makes any difference. I also had at that time, progressed Moon opposite natal Mars.

Neptune Rising

for me it will be conjunct natal Nessus!

not sure if it is also triggering a mid point - need to check those out. (squaring some natal planets also)

Keep us updated! I don't know much about nessus, may be interesting to see how the energies are triggered!

Neptune Rising

Yes, interesting huh?
I can totally relate to the 9th house themes (My Natal Sun is in 9th), and just booked a trip overseas for December.
Actually this Lunar Eclipse is like a reversal of my Natal Chart - Virgo ASC and Pisces DSC.

I guess I will just wait and see what eventuates...

Oh exciting! It may be a special trip! I recall when I had the nodes transiting my 3rd/9th axis, I went on 3 different trips over the course of that 2 years.

Uranian

I probably win the prize here for having a natal chart with the most personal points
to be hit by the coming lunar eclipse...

All are conjunct the Eclipse Moon - Gemini 6d
[highlight]Sun..........Taurus * 29°.....32'12
No Node....Gemini * * 2°......32'12
Mercury....Gemini * * 6°......16'12
Moon........Gemini * 11°.....39'12
Uranus......Gemini * *20°.....33'12
Asc.......... Gemini * 22°......52'1 * [/highlight]
and
[highlight]Neptune....Libra * 8° 15'.......5 * is trine[/highlight]

If anyone cares (or dares) to comment - Please do!

NOV 28 VER 1.jpg

Last edited:

louiseedington

I have so many personal planets aspected it's scary! Oh and hi all btw. Found this thread while searching for how this might affect me. Anyway I have

Sun conjunct natal mercury (0deg Sag)
Sun sq natal Pluto (6deg Virgo)

Moon opp natal Mars (I have stellium of sun/mars/mercury/gemini in sag) (7deg Sag)
Moon sq natal Pluto (6deg Virgo)

Venus conjunct natal Venus (which is conjunct neptune/MC) (7deg Scorpio)
Venus conjunct natal Neptune (8deg Scorpio)
Venus conjunct natal MC (9deg Scorpio)

Mars conjunct natal Saturn (which is conjunct natal asc) (7deg Cap)

Jupiter conjunct natal moon (12deg Gem)
Jupiter conjunct natal Lilith (13deg Gem)
Jupiter opp natal jupiter (14deg Sag)

Saturn conjunct natal venus (7deg Scorpio)
Saturn conjunct natal neptune (8deg Scorpio)
Satrun conjunct natal MC (9deg Scorpio)
Pluto conjunct natal Saturn (7deg Cap)

This is just the most major aspects. I would LOVE to hear thoughts as I am slightly freaked lol

!4C

Its interesting though, as the famous yod of 2012 will also fall at this near degree, 21st December 2012 where Jupiter will be on the eclipse degree. I think, the Jupiter will act as a kind of trigger to the lunar energies being generated through this eclipse. Lilith (astro point) is also conjunct the Moon.
I agree about jupiter being an important trigger, but the jupiter station in January/February is exact. It should be a very important reversal. The January 26 leo full moon is sextile, but then mars/mercury make an exact square from pisces on February 8.

Neptune Rising

Yes, I also saw that Mars square the lunar eclipse degree in February 2013. It also squares the solar eclipse a week or so before. Mars is definitely a trigger. It seems interesting, as the Mars at 6 Pisces will square Jupiter at 6 Gemini, maybe expanding the triggering effect? Mercury will also be at 6 degrees Pisces at the time. I don't know what's happening then, my Moon is 6 degrees Pisces, Pluto 9 degrees Libra and nodes 9 degrees Gemini/Sagittarius. Well, I've had a couple of months being a hermit, studying for my final teacher training exams and forgoing as much work as I can so I can study. That was the calm, I think, before next year!

Often, I feel the energies building or see a manifestation, one or two degrees before the exact.

I am sensing something is about to happen, for me personally. The lunar eclipse is conjunct my south node, with the north node conjunct the Sun and midpoint of Venus/Sat and Mars/Pluto sextile. Its also square my Moon and trine Pluto/MC. Oh and its on the descendant/ascendant axis.

So much happening at the moment, ups downs, progressed Moon coming to oppose natal Sun and conjunct the vertex in the 8th house. Saturn is squaring natal Mercury/Venus and those two planets rule half my chart - 5/6/7/9/10th houses. 'Vertex', feels like a super powered vortex at the moment! :p I feel that life, and especially Saturn, will make me stabilize a lot of areas of my life next year.

fullmoonlibra

Very interesting, I guess I will feel the eclipse to the bottom...

The lunar eclipse is a part of a mystic rectangle in my chart: trine moon, sextile mercury, opposite saturn. And conjunct chiron.
Also, the T square falls together with my own T square: transit moon conjunct natal chiron - transit chiron/neptune conjunct natal jupiter - transit sun conjunct natal saturn.
Another interesting fact is that the ascendant of the lunar chart taurus is conjunct my venus in taurus.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Well, it was a beautiful Moon out tonight, with Jupiter and Aldebarran next to it. I didn't see the eclipse, was 'underground' in London. One thing that did happen though, I was strongly driven to go to a spiritualist church this evening - I love going there for the vibe and the healing/messages. Moon was opposite my Neptune.. I got a very inspiring message from the medium. Sometimes I doubt what I am doing, whether I am right for it, whether I will pass my exams, but got nice reasurance that I will develop in this field of healing, amongst other things.

Last edited:

scorpika

I'm trying to understand whether and why the December 28th moon has had such strange and strong effects on myself. Since a few days before the Full moon, starting Dec 23 and up until now, I've been extremely emotional, with sudden crying spells and persistent melancholy.
sad.gif

By contrast, I was seemingly not affected at all by the new Moon of November 13th (which was within 5° of my natal sun )whose effects I didn't feel at all.

Does anyone have any insight?
smiley.gif

Attachments

• Dec28Moon.jpg
    Dec28Moon.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 29

Neptune Rising

I'm trying to understand whether and why the December 28th moon has had such strange and strong effects on myself. Since a few days before the Full moon, starting Dec 23 and up until now, I've been extremely emotional, with sudden crying spells and persistent melancholy.
sad.gif

By contrast, I was seemingly not affected at all by the new Moon of November 13th (which was within 5° of my natal sun )whose effects I didn't feel at all.

Does anyone have any insight?
smiley.gif

I'm no expert, just my own thoughts. I have been having similar effects, very depressed and I won't go into how down I've been feeling 'cause its rock bottom, but I know why I am, though knowing doesn't stop the effects. I don't know if its anything to do with Saturn and Mercury. You have Mercury 10 degree Scorpio and Saturn is now sitting on top of it, about to retrograde so it has slowed right down. That can be quite a dampener. For me, the Saturn is now square my 11 degree Aquarius Mercury. I also noticed, Chiron is in the process of opposing your natal Moon. I know from experience that Chiron and Moon hard contacts are painful. Apparently they change us, a bit like Pluto, but its darned painful to go through. My Moon is 6 degree Pisces, so its taken its last exact conjunction from Chiron just about now.

I don't know about the Moon, the full moon at 6 Gemini was nearly square your natal Moon. It was opposite your Neptune and made a kite with your natal Jupiter and Pluto. Maybe something to do with letting go of ideals, illusions, reality that cannot be realised at least for now?? I'm just saying this as it was also opposite my own Neptune, and with my own Moon in Pisces I've been letting go of alot of ideals that don't match what is actually happening now. So, its clearing my own fog.

scorpika

I don't know about the Moon, the full moon at 6 Gemini was nearly square your natal Moon. It was opposite your Neptune and made a kite with your natal Jupiter and Pluto. Maybe something to do with letting go of ideals, illusions, reality that cannot be realised at least for now?? I'm just saying this as it was also opposite my own Neptune, and with my own Moon in Pisces I've been letting go of alot of ideals that don't match what is actually happening now. So, its clearing my own fog.

Dear Neptune Rising, yes, I've been trying to clean house and get rid of all things/ideas/people that are not working out. I've been encountering obstacles in my attempt to rid myself of what has now become useless in my life. Perhaps that explains the helplessness and the frustration, as the process is more complicated than expected.

Thank you for your insight.

Caro

Meant to come back to this post. (Dec doing ok)

28/11 - I was pretty stressed and had to give some training. Basically dealilng with two colleagues who want to undermine me. I have a square from jupiter in gemini and this moon to my pisces moon.merc conj.

so it was stressing me out.

but reflecting back and with some very vivid dreams I had in Dec realise that this period 28/11 was a 'deju vu' period. that is 8th house I think? Im sure I read that somewhere. and my subconscious is calling me to task to sort myself out.

as the events of that time in nov are reminiscent of a time when jupiter was last transiting 8th house.

how far I have moved forward? that is a moot point. In one respect a lot but I still need to do get away from the corporate world at work.