Hoaray Chart Identical to Natal Chart

Effie

Guys, do you know what it means/signifies when you cast a horary chart for a question randomly, and the chart turns out to be almost identical to your natal chart with the same degree ascendant, MC, IC and descendant and house placements of the planets? I mean this can happen one in a million, right? given that you cast a horary chart randomly at a certain point of time and space that has nothing to do with your natal data. So, it must have some sort of significance, in my opinion, but I do not know what exactly. Is there the possibility that the issue you are asking about has a karmic significance for you, and that the horary chart tries to say that it is fate, "destiny," and that you cannot avoid it one way or another so asking about it is useless? I am just speculating here....Any insights?

Thanks.

katydid

Guys, do you know what it means/signifies when you cast a horary chart for a question randomly, and the chart turns out to be almost identical to your natal chart with the same degree ascendant, MC, IC and descendant and house placements of the planets? I mean this can happen one in a million, right? given that you cast a horary chart randomly at a certain point of time and space that has nothing to do with your natal data. So, it must have some sort of significance, in my opinion, but I do not know what exactly. Is there the possibility that the issue you are asking about has a karmic significance for you, and that the horary chart tries to say that it is fate, "destiny," and that you cannot avoid it one way or another so asking about it is useless? I am just speculating here....Any insights?

Thanks.
To clarify....the horary asc has the same degrees as your angles? And if the planets are placed in the same houses then they must be the same signs as well pretty much..right?

anyway, I would guess either you are not being objective and they are not that similar :andy:OR they really are quite the same. :innocent:

If they are like mirror images, then it does seem pretty significant.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi,
The ascendant point is a fast moving point. If say, your natal ascendant is 4 deg Leo. Roughly, once every 24 hours the transiting ascendant point will be 4 deg Leo -so yes, while its a coincidence that you have cast a chart *right at this moment* (it's happened to me), the angles are calculated either from the ASC or MC (depends which house system being used) so the angles will be the same as well.
However, there's no way the planets themselves are in the same signs.(one or 2 *might* be) but certainly the outer planets won't be.
Theoretically, you could cast a chart for a time when the ASC and angles coincide,sun in same sign as birth, moon too but unless you were having numerous simultaneous planetary returns, there would be very important differences.
Cheers
Lilly

Last edited:

Effie

Hi guys, thanks for your replies.

Yes, you may be right: I think I was a little biased because I double checked just now and the only resemblances are that my ascendant is at 19 Virgo and the ascendant for this horary chart is at 20, so as a result MC, IC and descendant fall at very-very close degrees and the same houses; and that in my chart Venus-Mars conjunction in Gemini falls in the 9 house, and this horary chart Venus-Mars conjunction in Gemini (with Venus almost the same degrees as natal Venus) falls in the 9 house too. Most importantly, in the horary chart the true node is in the 5 house at 0 Aquarius 14' 34", and in my natal chart, my moon node is in the 5 house too 1 Aquarius 2' 47". I use the regular/default house system provided by Astrodienst that everybody uses, so I do not use equal or other house system.

I have been casting horary charts for the last 5 months, and this is the first time that this is happening to me. The person I asked about has his north node conjuncting my Venus, my Mars and my MC and my sun conjuncts his sun and Marcury and Venus...other conjunctions too in the synastry chart, etc. I don't know maybe it's karmic after all because the nodes in the natal and horary are almost identical: I mean how often this can happen?

Thanks guys.

katydid

Hi guys, thanks for your replies.

Yes, you may be right: I think I was a little biased because I double checked just now and the only resemblances are that my ascendant is at 19 Virgo and the ascendant for this horary chart is at 20, so as a result MC, IC and descendant fall at very-very close degrees and the same houses; and that in my chart Venus-Mars conjunction in Gemini falls in the 9 house, and this horary chart Venus-Mars conjunction in Gemini (with Venus almost the same degrees as natal Venus) falls in the 9 house too. Most importantly, in the horary chart the true node is in the 5 house at 0 Aquarius 14' 34", and in my natal chart, my moon node is in the 5 house too 1 Aquarius 2' 47". I use the regular/default house system provided by Astrodienst that everybody uses, so I do not use equal or other house system.

I have been casting horary charts for the last 5 months, and this is the first time that this is happening to me. The person I asked about has his north node conjuncting my Venus, my Mars and my MC and my sun conjuncts his sun and Marcury and Venus...other conjunctions too in the synastry chart, etc. I don't know maybe it's karmic after all because the nodes in the natal and horary are almost identical: I mean how often this can happen?

Thanks guys.

I think there are some very synchronistic placements in the chart. Having the same angles, and nodes and the mars/venus in gemini in the 9th. And given the fact that you were asking about your ex, who has conjunctions to those points, very synchronistic.:love:

Effie

I think there are some very synchronistic placements in the chart. Having the same angles, and nodes and the mars/venus in gemini in the 9th. And given the fact that you were asking about your ex, who has conjunctions to those points, very synchronistic.:love:

Hey Katydid, lol, thanks. He is not my ex or present yet, but I am hoping he will become my future ex boyfriend, :wink:. We'll see what happens....

Have a good day, :biggrin:
Effie.