Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-23-2019, 05:49 PM
iteza iteza is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 31
will i find my lifepartner this year?

I'm gonna have transit venus trine chiron end of october
and in december jupiter in my 5th house

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-24-2019, 01:34 PM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Re: will i find my lifepartner this year?

I realised that transits are no guarantees. I've Jupiter transiting my 7th house now but found no one. -_-
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 06-24-2019, 01:52 PM
Zora Zora is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 91
Re: will i find my lifepartner this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iteza View Post
I'm gonna have transit venus trine chiron end of october and in december jupiter in my 5th house

Hello iteza,


To have an opportunity and good chance to find a new partner, ruler of your 7th house- neptune has to be activated by transit. And for longlasting relationships it is same ruler- neptune in your chart. Neptune has already twice been activated for this purpose - first by jupiter transit on January 11th and by transiting Saturn on January 18/19 this year. What happened that period of time ?

Your DC is on sensitive zero degree pisces between two signs and therefore also double-ruled by uranus, who in fact also is in conjunct with your neptune in 5th house what makes it kinda some special, as uranus doesn’t like it coming to very near, always needs some free space and likes to jump out or to break off - if it gets too close.

You have a very full 5th house ruled by jupiter – house of selfidentification, selfexpression and independency, love, romance, sex for fun- where neptune and uranus both are in. Jupiter as ruler of 5th inconjuncts your Neptune as ruler of 7th and 8th- you have difficulties to make a definite choice to be in a reliable relationship in the near. To me it looks like you prefer more long distance relationships or a meet occasionally often men you cannot have - because they are already in relation. This inner conflict inside yourself -will always come up to when meeting a new partner.

Next possibility to get it happen - I see from transits in your chart - is only beginning January 2020 by transiting Jupiter.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 06-24-2019, 02:21 PM
iteza iteza is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 31
Re: will i find my lifepartner this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie04 View Post
I realised that transits are no guarantees. I've Jupiter transiting my 7th house now but found no one. -_-
aw what aspects does the jupiter transit make?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 06-24-2019, 02:22 PM
iteza iteza is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 31
Re: will i find my lifepartner this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Hello iteza,


To have an opportunity and good chance to find a new partner, ruler of your 7th house- neptune has to be activated by transit. And for longlasting relationships it is same ruler- neptune in your chart. Neptune has already twice been activated for this purpose - first by jupiter transit on January 11th and by transiting Saturn on January 18/19 this year. What happened that period of time ?

Your DC is on sensitive zero degree pisces between two signs and therefore also double-ruled by uranus, who in fact also is in conjunct with your neptune in 5th house what makes it kinda some special, as uranus doesn’t like it coming to very near, always needs some free space and likes to jump out or to break off - if it gets too close.

You have a very full 5th house ruled by jupiter – house of selfidentification, selfexpression and independency, love, romance, sex for fun- where neptune and uranus both are in. Jupiter as ruler of 5th inconjuncts your Neptune as ruler of 7th and 8th- you have difficulties to make a definite choice to be in a reliable relationship in the near. To me it looks like you prefer more long distance relationships or a meet occasionally often men you cannot have - because they are already in relation. This inner conflict inside yourself -will always come up to when meeting a new partner.

Next possibility to get it happen - I see from transits in your chart - is only beginning January 2020 by transiting Jupiter.
wow thank you! you hit the nail. when it's easy I easily get bored.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 06-24-2019, 02:44 PM
Arena Arena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,138
Re: will i find my lifepartner this year?

IF you work with houses and rulers of houses/signs you need to make sure that your ASC is in the right place. I say that because I can see it is right on the cusp between two signs. IF your birth time is perfectly right and your 7th house is Pisces in tropical zodiac, the traditional ruler would be Jupiter. Jupiter is placed in your 12th house if this is the right ASC - so it could mean that the love is far away in a different country.

However, if your ASC would be in LEO, then Saturn is the traditional ruler. You would look for activation for love either in solar arcs, transits or solar returns.

But you need to know which ruler if you want to use rulership.

Transits and solar arcs of Jupiter or Venus to your natal angles or to natal Jup, Venus, Sun or Moon can also be indicators for love relationships and/or babies.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 06-24-2019, 02:51 PM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Re: will i find my lifepartner this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iteza View Post
aw what aspects does the jupiter transit make?
Conjunct natal Moon, opposite natal Venus, square natal Mars, trine natal Jupiter. And Jupiter is my Dsc ruler.

Perhaps you need to have everything lined up, not just 1 or 2 indicators.

No harm... look out for that 5th house transit then.

Last edited by ellie04; 06-24-2019 at 02:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-24-2019, 03:48 PM
iteza iteza is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 31
Re: will i find my lifepartner this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena View Post
IF you work with houses and rulers of houses/signs you need to make sure that your ASC is in the right place. I say that because I can see it is right on the cusp between two signs. IF your birth time is perfectly right and your 7th house is Pisces in tropical zodiac, the traditional ruler would be Jupiter. Jupiter is placed in your 12th house if this is the right ASC - so it could mean that the love is far away in a different country.

However, if your ASC would be in LEO, then Saturn is the traditional ruler. You would look for activation for love either in solar arcs, transits or solar returns.

But you need to know which ruler if you want to use rulership.

Transits and solar arcs of Jupiter or Venus to your natal angles or to natal Jup, Venus, Sun or Moon can also be indicators for love relationships and/or babies.
thank you my birth time is correct. I always had partners from a different country so i think it's correct!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 06-24-2019, 07:02 PM
Arena Arena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,138
Re: will i find my lifepartner this year?

Ok.

From what I can see happening in your solar arcs, you are about to meet someone very important.

d.Venus to n. Nnode and d. Nnode to n. DSC as well as d. IC to n. Sun (important for you shining within a home/family/relationship situation).

T. Jupiter is about to conjunct with n. Venus in 5th sign and I think that will be the timing of this important love meeting/romance to start in Dec this year. But there seems to also be some kind of loss/sorrow/difficulties indicated in your life when t. Pluto hits your n. Saturn.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 06-24-2019, 08:43 PM
iteza iteza is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 31
Re: will i find my lifepartner this year?

oh god pluto saturn transit.. I'm afraid
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
find, lifepartner, year

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.