I want some help to understand synastry and composite again, please

AquaVenusian

Okay folks !!
I already have a little knowledge in reading all these charts ... but I would like to understand the question of love in synastrya, which is very difficult for us ... several squares of pluto for my personal planets ... which the transformation here !? Could you tell who loves more ?! and how could we make it work living apart from each other ?! Is it possible to say that she loves me ...
she is pluto/moon in square with my personal planets ?! even with our challenging moons? We are currently separated and don't have any kind of contact, although I am prepared to value myself and give myself the opportunity to meet new people and enjoy life ..... I still have some emotional residues that make me sad for this situation has "paused" this way.
Whta's our big issue?! We can development this relantionship even in
The composite map it and meslhor ... what does that mean ?! that composite is the purpose of the relationship ?! the composite seems to be better than synastria !!
I put the progressed composite chart too ...
I want to know the real potential of this relationship .... worth my effort ?! or I need to leave it behind.

Attachments

• sinastria sem asteroids.jpg
    sinastria sem asteroids.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 33
  • composite fixed stars.jpg
    composite fixed stars.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_6251at_suzy__kelly_.83.7373.jpg
    astro_6251at_suzy__kelly_.83.7373.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I see venus squaring mars (bad timing), saturn (unreciprocated from 1 party or other constraints) and uranus (sudden changes of heart and instability). It would be unhealthy for you here. Better to go for love that is consistent and flowing.