Chiron conj ASC transit

Msariel

Hi everybody,

Someone I know is facing a Chiron conjunction to their Ascendant very soon, and I'd love to hear about your experiences with this particular transit!

Thank you!

nymph

Well, i can't really speak for the transit in 1st house and conj to asc but just to give an idea for 22 years i had chiron on my 1st house in my progressed chart and the major aspect for me was self-confidence and suffered from depression for long years, also I had couple of plastic surgeries never liked how i look etc. So i think the subjects of 1st house will be important in your friends situation which is "self". And as for the fact that chiron is known as the "wounded healer" it makes you feel wounded about yourself and oh boy it takes so much effort to heal again. Hope your friend will not suffer.

Last edited:

Msariel

Thanks for the response! Do you think by transit is similar to progression? would the progression be stronger? I don't know...

nymph

There is one more thing i found about transit chiron conj ASC in another language so i translated it and its something like this;

Chiron n.asc conjunction: Your self-esteem decreases. You think that other people will not appreciate you. You start to spend time alone. You feel like you are not loved. You feel sorry for yourself. Misunderstandings with people that you love. Your partner might act against you. :sad:

bluedream

Hello,

Ow I have had this time very recently, namely last year. I am not going to tell you it was easy, actually I believe it was one of the hardest I have had and I have had Pluto opposite natal sun couple of years ago.

It is a long transit awakening all kinds of helpless situations: I have witnessed four key people at the center of my life leaving me: a father with whom I havem't really had a great relationship died quite suddenly. I have faced losing my mother to a mental institution, which did not happened fortunately and thank God, but I felt as if it was a matter of time. Enough feeling to materially feel as if it did happen. I have gone through a break-up, and I have lost a dear friend, a flat-mate. All these in 6 months: just one after another, and each time the aspect was tight, I was crying, depressed, hopeless, endless amount of sadness and name what.

But you know what? I am soo different right now. So much more true to myself. I could open my heart to someone new, and I am not the kind of person who does that easily as a Pisces ascendant, Cancer sun, I do love profoundly and have hard time with the changes forgetting forgiving etc.

I changed because I had to: as otherwise it was self-evident that I could not survive. But I changed because I also wanted to and transformed that wish into a commitment. I started to do creative writing, following the Julia Cameron's book the Artist's Way : morning pages. I wrote hundreds of pages, I delved into shamanism, I have had the most amazing meditative experience of all times: 8 minuted in which I performed without knowing what they call in shamanism: the soul retrieval. I started to see the ways in which I wasn't true to myself: as before that transit I was completely alienated from myself anyway.

I could write more and more about this but there is one message: I truly am grateful that I was given the chance to go through this. It transformed me into myself, from whom I was alienated and I did not even know.

You wouldn't feel like liking the transit. But maybe it is the universe's way to tell that the world is not meant to party and be happy all the time. The world is also the place where you go through your deep wounds, sadness and come to a point of more enduring and accepting happiness.

Again, there are much more, but just remember, even very painful most of the time, you might fall in love with your self after the transit. I think I did.

Best of luck in anycase, I hope nothing I wrote here would be representative of your sadness or loss. Sending you the very best wishes.