Will this relationship improve?

AquaVenusian

I'm so tired of the blockages and difficulties that I've faced in this relationship, and only now that she's on the same page as I am (after a year and a half) we're facing difficulties between us now that she's giving herself to me sentimentally (we live apart from each other) ... and it seems that all the difficulty I had to put up with and continue to believe in this relationship is like it's not enough yet ... I'm starting to lose my hopes to make it happen :sad:
I know the ascendant is too early for an answer ... is the chart really obscure for you to give me any answer?

Attachments

• improve.png
    improve.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 51

Chrysalis

It looks like the location distance is the problem, moon L9 in a pitted degree, your in your 12th you're scared its going to end, her mercury is heading towards venus and to trine you so she wants it to improve, the thing is though moons moving from one barren sign to another and then goes to saturn.

So it looks like your desperate and don't know what to do about things, you feel like its going to end, she doesn't specifically want it to end...but the distance between you both is still going to cause communication issues saturn L3.

AquaVenusian

It looks like the location distance is the problem, moon L9 in a pitted degree, your in your 12th you're scared its going to end, her mercury is heading towards venus and to trine you so she wants it to improve, the thing is though moons moving from one barren sign to another and then goes to saturn.

So it looks like your desperate and don't know what to do about things, you feel like its going to end, she doesn't specifically want it to end...but the distance between you both is still going to cause communication issues saturn L3.

Exactly, thank you for your precise description !!
That's all true, because she doesnt have the financial resources, and mine has suddenly run out, so the little that I have has been insufficient to pay my expenses and hers too. And that has worried me since she is a practical person !! I hope that this phase of low financial resources will soon pass and I can return with my financial gains
Interesting because at the beginning I had no financial problems and I could afford this relationship .... but at the time she didn't give value to my efforts ... now we both have limited resources ... and just now she is valuing this relationship and has charged me of not going to see her things that were simple previously !!
I hope we can overcome that, because I'm really afraid for not knowing what direction to take to reverse my financial situation.

AquaVenusian

I hadn't noticed about this, but Saturn is sitting right in my money house, right ?! It does some good aspects but a semisquare with Jupiter, is there any improvement on that? :pouty:

Chrysalis

I hadn't noticed about this, but Saturn is sitting right in my money house, right ?! It does some good aspects but a semisquare with Jupiter, is there any improvement on that? :pouty:

You'd be better looking at your 2nd house/tranists in your natal for this.

But yes in this chart saturn is in the 2nd which moons jst left, but moon is only going to then do lots of oppositions.

What do you mean by this ?
Interesting because at the beginning I had no financial problems and I could afford this relationship

AquaVenusian

You'd be better looking at your 2nd house/tranists in your natal for this.

But yes in this chart saturn is in the 2nd which moons jst left, but moon is only going to then do lots of oppositions.

What do you mean by this ?
Interesting because at the beginning I had no financial problems and I could afford this relationship

On my solar saturn return this is in the 2nd house too! But then I look deeper into it !!
Sooo ... at the beginning when I met her I had a better financial flow that made me go see her whenever I could on weekends ... we live 340km apart each other ... but at this time she didn't give me much credit for a possible solid relationship with me ... :unsure:
From one year to the moment I'm going through financial reversals that I've never spent in my life, and after all these events now she's giving more value to the construction of this relationship, but I'm not having the financial conditions to bear the expenses to go and see her not even once a month as I could before :pinched:
and she has been unemployed since I met her ... so these barriers at the moment are difficult to bear with the distance.
I don't know if I could explain my point.