Do these placements indicate physical attractiveness/beauty?

Wannabedoc97

In general, I was wondering what these placements mean. I can't find much answers on them so any input/experience on these ...
Sun in Scorpio
Ascendant in Pisces
Sun Trine Ascendant
Ceres Conjunct Ascendant (Pisces)
Venus Conjunct Mars
Venus Conjunct Mc
Mars Conjunct Mc
Chiron in Scorpio
Lilith in Libra
Adonis in Libra
Psyche in Libra
Apollo in Virgo
Eros in Virgo
Aphrodite in Capricorn
Athena in Capricorn
Achilles in Aries
Valentine in Aries
Sappho in Taurus
Cupido in Taurus
Casanova in Cancer
Hermes in Sagittarius

InfoOverload2

Had a long thread on here awhile ago and we figured out that Venus Trine Pluto is the surest sign or hint towards having a look that's considered irresistible or so alluring that it makes you stand out.

But Venus trine Pluto gives a sexy look. There are different levels to attraction.

love-thinking

Had a long thread on here awhile ago and we figured out that Venus Trine Pluto is the surest sign or hint towards having a look that's considered irresistible or so alluring that it makes you stand out.

But Venus trine Pluto gives a sexy look. There are different levels to attraction.

Not true, my ex best friend has this. And no I am not biased. Won't say anything further. :)

In order to be irresistable, you need a good amount of scorpio, venusian signs(libra, taurus, pisces-neptune being the higher octave of venus), aries either through sign placements, and/or a body associated with these signs aspecting the three luminaries.

Venus only indicates the themes of your love life, your values and posessions, and self confidence. So a venus trine pluto native tends to be confident and have amazing make up skills and often apply make up indicating a seductive persona. My friend for example: red lips or burgundy lips, heavy conturing, chokers and beautifully drawn eye liner. Seductive clothes with seductive colours.

I should make a forum about this but I feel like venus when it's in aspect with other planets typically indicates the way someone dresses or what colours they wear as make up among other things but that's something pain. For example a venus-neptune individual would wear bright red (not the dark, rose red), pink, green, blue, lime eyeshadows. It's a softer brighter appearance.

But again, venus also means themes in one's love life, so yes they can have intense affairs which can bring on intense fixation on the native rather than anything else so I feel like you're half right.

love-thinking

In general, I was wondering what these placements mean. I can't find much answers on them so any input/experience on these ...
Sun in Scorpio
Ascendant in Pisces
Sun Trine Ascendant
Venus Conjunct Mars
Venus Conjunct Mc
Mars Conjunct Mc
Chiron in Scorpio
Lilith in Libra
Adonis in Libra
Psyche in Libra
Apollo in Virgo
Eros in Virgo
Aphrodite in Capricorn
Athena in Capricorn
Achilles in Aries
Valentine in Aries
Sappho in Taurus
Cupido in Taurus
Casanova in Cancer
Hermes in Sagittarius

Sun in scorpio and ascendent in pisces is a good position for beauty. I say this because you will come off as mysterious, yet vulnerable triggering a man's curiosity and yet protective instincts. Probably even more alluring than any venus can bless you with. Sun trine ascendent may give you more regalness, perhaps you're tall, or have a ruddy appearance with strong shoulders, or perhaps you exude self confidence.

Sounds almost perfect actually. Sorry I'm assuming you're a woman right now. But if you are one, I feel like this is amazing because you make a man want to protect you, is intrigued by you and give you the respect you deserve at the same time.

Venus conjunct MC is amazing. Marilyn Monroe had it and so did that blue lagoon actress, two of the most beautiful women I've seen in my life. Not trying to gas you up, but if you do go to the acting industry, you might be known for your looks.

Some of the most asthetically pleasing woman though have venus AND moon conjunct ascendent or MC aka brooke shields(blue lagoon), and anna nicole smith(just because she has a distasteful personality, doesn't mean she wasn't a sign to look upon).

love-thinking

Sun in Scorpio
Ascendant in Pisces
Sun Trine Ascendant
Venus Conjunct Mars
Venus Conjunct Mc
Mars Conjunct Mc
Chiron in Scorpio
Lilith in Libra
Adonis in Libra
Psyche in Libra
Apollo in Virgo
Eros in Virgo
Aphrodite in Capricorn
Athena in Capricorn
Achilles in Aries
Valentine in Aries
Sappho in Taurus
Cupido in Taurus
Casanova in Cancer
Hermes in Sagittarius

Also in terms of personality and talents, venus conjunct mars is amazing. Because what you're essentially blending are love nature with the type of man you want, your action/drive/passion corresponds and doesn't contradict your values, self-worth and it may even give you the ability to actively change your appearance to what you think is attractive.

I have venus and mars in signs next to eachother. So my love nature is not really appealing to the men I attract because they don't understand it. (Venus in aquarius loves its friends), men I attract are strict and no nonsense as **** like is it really that necessary? Lol.

Lykanized

Also in terms of personality and talents, venus conjunct mars is amazing. Because what you're essentially blending are love nature with the type of man you want, your action/drive/passion corresponds and doesn't contradict your values, self-worth and it may even give you the ability to actively change your appearance to what you think is attractive.

I have venus and mars in signs next to eachother. So my love nature is not really appealing to the men I attract because they don't understand it. (Venus in aquarius loves its friends), men I attract are strict and no nonsense as **** like is it really that necessary? Lol.
I have Venus square Mars too. Do you think it can ever work the other way around where what you're sexually attracted to isn't what's truly emotionally fulfilling? Although I have Venus square Mars and moon square Venus

PS Sorry because for whatever reason I read your post as Venus square Mars, but I suppose there's a similar relationship since in both cases they're not in harmony

Last edited:

love-thinking

I have Venus square Mars too. Do you think it can ever work the other way around where what you're sexually attracted to isn't what's truly emotionally fulfilling? Although I have Venus square Mars and moon square Venus

PS Sorry because for whatever reason I read your post as Venus square Mars, but I suppose there's a similar relationship since in both cases they're not in harmony

I think squares are hard. I haven't heard the best things about a square honestly.

But you will however get a connection with the mode. For example, something about the way the men in your life acts is appealing to you. Like let's say your venus is in aries but your mars is in capricorn, you'll like the fact that the man is a go getter and actually starts projects. This corresponds to your go-getter attitude in relationships. However, something about the man will **** you off. For example, he might think you're too aggressive and reckless in love and it scares his earthy grounded nature, and you think he's too uptight and hard to deal with.

Squares are intriguing but very hard to deal with because the energies have something in common, but they neither compliment or need eachother. Opposite signs need eachother.

Inconjuncts don't understand eachother at all.

But don't think just because you have venus square mars you're doomed. Just be careful.

It could also simply mean that there's inconsistencies in your character pertaining to desire, drive, action, and/or self worth and it's your job to somehow integrate inconsistencies and make it to something useful.

It's still a sex aspect though. That's something I hear. Still somehow sexually colours the themes, the auras, and the personality in your life. It gives you a drive in love because you are desperately looking for a way to integrate these energies and make it to something effective. But it's very complicated.

Wannabedoc97

Not true, my ex best friend has this. And no I am not biased. Won't say anything further. :)

In order to be irresistable, you need a good amount of scorpio, venusian signs(libra, taurus, pisces-neptune being the higher octave of venus), aries either through sign placements, and/or a body associated with these signs aspecting the three luminaries.

Venus only indicates the themes of your love life, your values and posessions, and self confidence. So a venus trine pluto native tends to be confident and have amazing make up skills and often apply make up indicating a seductive persona. My friend for example: red lips or burgundy lips, heavy conturing, chokers and beautifully drawn eye liner. Seductive clothes with seductive colours.

I should make a forum about this but I feel like venus when it's in aspect with other planets typically indicates the way someone dresses or what colours they wear as make up among other things but that's something pain. For example a venus-neptune individual would wear bright red (not the dark, rose red), pink, green, blue, lime eyeshadows. It's a softer brighter appearance.

But again, venus also means themes in one's love life, so yes they can have intense affairs which can bring on intense fixation on the native rather than anything else so I feel like you're half right.

Yeah I'm a straight guy. I just wish that I had the sex appeal that most scorpios are known for. Like I have stelliums in Earth and Fire signs. Aries moon, Venus/Mars/Neptune/Aphrodite in Capricorn so I don't think that those aspects scream sexual attractiveness, especially males. I have Eros in Virgo and scorpio sun in 8th house. Venus Square Saturn so people have told me that I have a very intimidating and serious demeanor/presence. At the same time people say I have a cartoony face. Idk lol

Wannabedoc97

Sun in scorpio and ascendent in pisces is a good position for beauty. I say this because you will come off as mysterious, yet vulnerable triggering a man's curiosity and yet protective instincts. Probably even more alluring than any venus can bless you with. Sun trine ascendent may give you more regalness, perhaps you're tall, or have a ruddy appearance with strong shoulders, or perhaps you exude self confidence.

Sounds almost perfect actually. Sorry I'm assuming you're a woman right now. But if you are one, I feel like this is amazing because you make a man want to protect you, is intrigued by you and give you the respect you deserve at the same time.

Venus conjunct MC is amazing. Marilyn Monroe had it and so did that blue lagoon actress, two of the most beautiful women I've seen in my life. Not trying to gas you up, but if you do go to the acting industry, you might be known for your looks.

Some of the most asthetically pleasing woman though have venus AND moon conjunct ascendent or MC aka brooke shields(blue lagoon), and anna nicole smith(just because she has a distasteful personality, doesn't mean she wasn't a sign to look upon).

Yeah I'm a straight guy but just curious. I have Venus/Neptune/Mars/Aphrodite in Capricorn, with Aries Moon, and Venus Square Saturn. Idk if that screams sexy but I'm not sure. I will say that people tell me all the time that I have an intense and intimidating appearance. I also have a freakishly large butt for a Male. I do have broad shoulders and big legs too but yeah.

love-thinking

Yeah I'm a straight guy but just curious. I have Venus/Neptune/Mars/Aphrodite in Capricorn, with Aries Moon, and Venus Square Saturn. Idk if that screams sexy but I'm not sure. I will say that people tell me all the time that I have an intense and intimidating appearance. I also have a freakishly large butt for a Male. I do have broad shoulders and big legs too but yeah.

Sorry about that. LOL Sun in scorpio in 8th house, are you kidding me? That's sexy. They say 8th house has sexual prowess over people.

And a lot of women like authoritativeness of cap although it's not generally an attractive sign.

Wannabedoc97

Sorry about that. LOL Sun in scorpio in 8th house, are you kidding me? That's sexy. They say 8th house has sexual prowess over people.

And a lot of women like authoritativeness of cap although it's not generally an attractive sign.

Yeah that's ok lol.That's true about the authoratativeness aspect but it seems like my generation values playboys and players which is definitely not me. I have a 3rd decan pisces rising if that means or contributes anything.

Abby83

Yeah that's ok lol.That's true about the authoratativeness aspect but it seems like my generation values playboys and players which is definitely not me. I have a 3rd decan pisces rising if that means or contributes anything.

Yeah I agree that your generation seems to be obsessed with having a lot of freedom and playboys. Pisces would play a big role on you not being like the others. Cos your Neptune is in Capricorn. Lots of women like stable men like you.

ardentika

It's true all Scorpios I know are hawt.
My best friend is Sun Sag, Capricorn asc, she has neptune and uranus im 1st and she is so beautiful. The most piercing and dreamy blue eyes, and amazing physique of a model. Her Venus is in Cap too, haven't checked asteroids. Planets in 1st or near 1st also play a huge rule.

I'm a Pisces rising with Saturn on Asc, trining my Venus in Scorpio, I've been told my beauty is out of this world, but I don't think it has to do with the physical appearance at all. I think it's more abkut the vibe one gives off/ attaches to their appearance. It's abkut the charm not beauty, because we define whats beautiful. I've seen girl that are 10 times prettier, literally perfect, but they go unnoticed. I've seen man and women who are "nothing special" bht something about them is so beautiful and charming.

Technically beauty is a broad term that cannot be defined and jt is strongly individual preference.

But I think Virgo Asc have this aura of innocence and beauty around them too.

Somna7H

Banned
I'm kinda agree with you.
I have Venus(Gemini) Trine both Pluto and Mars(Libra). I wear simple dresses and no makeup or no hairstyle.

If I were a irresistable person then why I'm still 30+ single male never dated or sex.

http://imgur.com/Mx4j80n

Januarystorm

ive said it before ill say it again sun conjunct jupiter is ALWAYS a clear indication of someone beautiful- or at least appealing extremly to others because confidence and a huge ego is literally what we are drawn to more than any physical manifestation whatsoever

:unsure: