Support group for inferior signs

Bunraku

If you are an inferior sign, then you may post here
:sad:

When did you find out that you were low on the astrological ladder of popularity?
When did you find out that people will judge your sign harsher compared to other signs (where they let the other signs get away with murder, etc.) ?
When did you find out that no one cares about your sign?
Have you tried to compensate to appear more mysterious or interesting by naming a minor aspect in certain other sign(s) to try to convince yourself that you’re a part of that sign?

Retreats into shell.

latest

Actually i like to talk about Taurean things, not for the reasons here though, i like to stay on level ground, if i keep my mind there and emotions i benefit from it.

So i may talk about some aspects more than others.

I confronted my Sun sign and Jupiter with Chiron though.

Cancer is not inferior though.

graay ghost

It's funny because these people with this sign or that will brag about what it gives them but as far as I can tell, very few of these people are actually accomplishing much. Meanwhile, I'm busting ***. One's life is not dictated by a circle.

It's funny because these people with this sign or that will brag about what it gives them but as far as I can tell, very few of these people are actually accomplishing much. Meanwhile, I'm busting ***. One's life is not dictated by a circle.

Cancer's are humble, but i'm no ordinary one, i'm direct and say things how they are, i don't hide.

What decan are you?

I'm beginning of 3rd decan.

Same as me then, i enjoy your ways, i do see that you keep a lot of yourself behind you, and are strictly here for astrology, and sharing of opinions etc.

I'm 16th July 3rd Decan.

I do not know where my outward expression comes from, but i think it's linked to being suffocated as a child and not being able to express myself, now i do it because i enjoy it so much, i feel free, i have nothing to hold back, and i cannot be held back.

Last edited:

graay ghost

A lot of myself behind me? I'm not even sure what that means.

Open expression is nice in some ways. I guess too often I get "aw you must be cute and soft inside that you'll oh wait no yoURE NOT OF GOD PLEASE GO BACK IN GO BACK IN." People are too much effort to deal with. I think my chart is overwhelmed with earth signs and Mars, to be honest.

A lot of myself behind me? I'm not even sure what that means.

Open expression is nice in some ways. I guess too often I get "aw you must be cute and soft inside that you'll oh wait no yoURE NOT OF GOD PLEASE GO BACK IN GO BACK IN." People are too much effort to deal with. I think my chart is overwhelmed with earth signs and Mars, to be honest.

Nothing bad is meant by it, you don't just lay out to anyone who you are etc, you are more subtle.

But could be because you don't have time for it, you seem to have answered it that way anyway :)

I'm Earth dominant, but i have high Leo, Aquarius, Capricorn and Cancer energy.

Pullen charts can help identify this.

sadge

I am inferior because I'm impatient, I don't like to wipe adult butts, I can't cook worth squat, and I believe rules are meant to be broken.

I also prefer summaries to the whole dang thing and run stop signs when I think nobody is watching.

But I don't see why anyone would make stuff up about their lives or charts. Why are you posting this? Are you feeling bad about yourself?

Kscar

I don't think you want to be any sort of plant around me... Two black thumbs. I kill things. Tried the bonsai thing.. Nope all three died.

sadge

I don't think you want to be any sort of plant around me... Two black thumbs. I kill things. Tried the bonsai thing.. Nope all three died.

Orchids. You gotta go orchid. I suck with plants (add it to my inferior list). But I can keep an orchid going for 2 months. They hardly even need water. Yet makes my desk pretty and girly. My kind of lover....low maintenance.....and looks good on my desk....

Kscar

Orchids. You gotta go orchid. I suck with plants (add it to my inferior list). But I can keep an orchid going for 2 months. They hardly even need water. Yet makes my desk pretty and girly. My kind of lover....low maintenance.....and looks good on my desk....

Worth a shot. Something has to be done about the pretty and girly though. A bow tie.

graay ghost

I've had an orchid for over a year. The thing bloomed twice. The ****er won't die.