accident risk soon....need help :/

cagkannus

Dear friends,

I have confirmed today one more time that 12 May - 2 June is a dangerous period for me...

Fengsui astrologer,fortune teller and vedic astrologer all confirmwed that I will have a serious accident/injuriy at this time.I began to feel afraid and preocupation over it.

What do you think? Is it serious? What I can do to avoid this accident risk? Is there any way to exist it?

Also, Hows my May month and June economically...

Thanks to all'

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.74162.24840.gif
    astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.74162.24840.gif
    46.1 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.74180.25462.pdf
    61.8 KB · Views: 14

ashriia

Hi.

I'm assuming these astrologers mentioned risk of accident because they saw that uranus would be conjuncting your natal mercury exact in the 3rd house. Not sure why they gave these dates. As uranus will conjunct your mercury on May 9th and being in conjunction until May 27th.
Uranus with Mars can be accident prone. It doesn't automatically mean "serious accident you are going to die". I do see why they told you what they did. They saw transiting pluto and transiting uranus, and came up with what they did. I imagine pluto going over your natal neptune wasn't easy. Lots of psychological stress, fears, maybe nightmares.

Just be careful and not careless during this time. I really do think you will be fine. :smile:

cagkannus

thank you ahsriaa! They told me not to die for sure,I am also sure I will not die...But...If some serious problem? :)

I will be very carefull in this period,hope nothing happens.

Also yes it is not very easy this period in my life,as suffering from all.

What do you see about these weeks and months?

Thanks

ashriia

You're welcome.

Are you still living in your birthplace, Uskudar? Looks beautiful there, I've always wanted to visit Turkey.:smile: But I'm asking because I want to look at some other charts. So where you currently reside is important.

cagkannus

Hello,

I am living in Kadıköy right now. A town next to Üsküdar. It is just 10 mins by car from where I was born....

During my life,I always lived around where I live....(some towns close) I couldnt recue myuself :)=

But,I have lived abroad as well some years...was enjoyable..

Where are you from? If you want,you can visit Istanbul and other nice places in Turkey. Awesome for tourism,but not for living. -Dangerous.
I can be your guide with pleasure.

Do you have good experience in astrology?

Actually, my life is big shiiiiittt. What I should do?

Regards

ashriia

Hi again,

So I pulled up some other charts. Nothing is really jumping out at me, just not getting a feeling. But I'm adding your Solar Return chart for 2016, for other forum members to look at.

Thank you for offering to be a tour guide! Maybe someday. :smile::biggrin:

I live near new york city in america right now. And yes, I've had very good experience with astrology. It's helped me a great deal personally, to understand my place in the universe, dynamics in my life that I was not aware of, and has been a great source of healing. So I also like helping others by offering astrological analysis in the hope that is helps them as well.

Best to you.

Attachments

• solar return chart houses cl.jpg
    solar return chart houses cl.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: