Mars / Venus conjunction?

Leothecat

Mars / Venus conjunction @ 7/8th house (?)

I'm going through a very major life transition (moving apart after 7 year relationship) and was told the current Mars/Venus conjunction in my chart holds clues to a "birthing" and letting go.

More specifically Adam Sommer said to check 2 Aries. I have nothing there but North node and Jupiter are nearby. It occurs on the cusp of 7th and 8th house which (surprise) has everything to do with my relationship.

Can anyone here offer any insight to share? I feel really lost and broken.

Thank you so much in advance! This is my 1st post here and 1st time reaching out for astro help. I'm excited to learn about astrology.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_phillip_w.81712.19171.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_phillip_w.81712.19171.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Leothecat

I just stumbled on this wonderful article about Venus&Mars conjunctions. There are 2 more this year and they involve my Sun and Venus :-O That's not incredibly ominous or anything. What an introduction to birth charts. WHEW.

icequeen

Re: Mars / Venus conjunction @ 7/8th house (?)

Hi i wish you posted the transit chart! First of all I am sorry it happened to you, but second of all i have to say that each failed relationship is a beautiful lesson about what we want and don't want in a life partner. I have a hunch that the venus-mars conjunction is making you crave gender relationships, making you want to be part of a whole. I have a venus-mars conjunction in my solar for this year and it's making me sexier if anything.

Leothecat

I didn't know what a transit chart was, but I think I just posted it. You're definitely right about craving gender relationships. I'm so attached on my current/ending? one. I haven't moved out yet and thinking about it hurts but a calling for peace, wholeness and freedom seems to be there also. Thank you ice queen.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_phillip_w_2015222.24436.41975.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_phillip_w_2015222.24436.41975.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 12

icequeen

Gahhhh it's the transiting chiron hitting your Jupiter in 7th making you feel inadequate (it's only temporary!). And blah it's hitting your Sun as well. The transit takes forever too, maybe it started when your relationship started and now it's separating?
I like this quote from cafeastrology: " Under heavy Chiron transits, we also need to avoid a tendency to follow others, to "suck up" to them. "
http://www.cafeastrology.com/chirontransits.html

Use the insane level of discipline you have from Saturn conjunct Saturn and pull yourself together from being in tears over it (that aspect from Chiron to your natal Moon)

icequeen

Another thing I noticed, is that your Venus (currently reinforced by transiting North Node) and your Mars (currently reinforced by Pluto) are at odds with each other. Your Venus is in her domicile and is relaxed, romantic and resisting change and wants to settle down, and buy luxurious decor, and Mars wants to party HARD in your fifth. LOL

icequeen

I love you Virgo risings, you always talk so.. fancy and proper LOL.
Don't worry a thing about it, in a man's horoscope, the wife is represented by the moon, and the number of aspects that the moon makes is the same as the number of serious relationships (and each planet that makes an aspect to the Moon represents a partner). They're arranged in the order of closest aspects first. In your case you have Sun from 12th and Jupiter from 7th.
I'm guessing "the one" will be the Jupiter :D
..once Chiron is off its backside.

The sun had a bad aspect anyway. And is in 12th. Wait for the Jupiter girl to materialize. Chances are she'll be loaded as well, your Venus will be happy :Dhttp://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Last edited:

icequeen

I wanted to tell you something else that's helped me through long-term relationships breaking up.

Sometimes a person may be objectively great but they're not compatible with you.
Just because two people are objectively good people doesn't mean that there's compatibility between them.

JUPITERASC

Re: Mars / Venus conjunction @ 7/8th house (?)

I'm going through a very major life transition
(moving apart after 7 year relationship) and was told the current Mars/Venus conjunction in my chart holds clues to a "birthing" and letting go.

More specifically Adam Sommer said to check 2 Aries.
I have nothing there but North node and Jupiter are nearby.
It occurs on the cusp of 7th and 8th house which (surprise) has everything to do with my relationship.

Can anyone here offer any insight to share? I feel really lost and broken.

Thank you so much in advance!
This is my 1st post here and 1st time reaching out for astro help. I'm excited to learn about astrology.

7th House rules Marriage and all forms of partnerships.
including business partnerships and the legal contracts that pertain to them.
All enemies that are known as such belong to this house
(the 12th house warns of secret enemies
but as soon as their existence is known
they are represented through the 7th house) ~ Deborah Houlding HOUSES TEMPLES OF THE SKY
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html

The natal promise of the natal condition of the ruler of the 7th house
as well as the house location of the ruler of the 7th house
as well as the sign location of 7th house ruler
are important factors to delineate
:smile: