Stay with current apartment or go with other company

TD1000

I am planning to move to Colorado. I found an apartment to rent but the company is taking a while to approve the rental. I found another apartment that I can get right away. My question is, should I wait for the original company to come through or go with the other company. I want to square things away as soon as possible. Chart cast 5/11/21 at 11:13am Adams, Massachusetts.

Attachments

• Relocation.jpg
    Relocation.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 23

IleneK

Premium Member
The ruler of the first new partment/7th, Saturn, is strong in dignity and angular. But it makes no aspect to you/Sun.

You/Sun meet the ruler of the other new apartment, Jup, ruler of the 8th. But not until both of you change signs, with Jup gaining dignity in Pisces. Then Sun and Jup meet by challenging square. So there may be much to do and challenges along the way.

It appears that the second apartment is the one that will be successful. It does not appear that the first one will.

This may a challenging time overall, I think, with Moon very much decreasing in light.

IleneK

Premium Member
Should I wait until the moon is increasing in light? Wait until next month maybe instead of June?

I can't tell you for sure, but if I had the luxury of waiting, personally I would. Right now does not seem to be a very beneficial time.

TD1000

Thank you very much. I actually do have the luxury of waiting and I am going to wait a month or so. Thank you again.