Marriage and Divorce Statistics for all signs

Princess24

Many of you have probably already seen this website, but I found this to be strangely correct regardless of each partner's ascending signs and moon signs. Example, my dad is a Sagittarius and my stepmom is an Aries. My grandmother is an Aries and my grandfather is a Leo. My stepbrother is a Virgo and his wife is also a Virgo. My stepsister is a Virgo and she's married to an Aries (however, this website states this couple could end up in marriage but is likely to end in divorce, which is interesting because these two have contemplated doing that). It seems there are a lot of Geminis that like me, but I usually don't find their personality very compatible with me, however most Geminis I've met have a great sense of humor and have a short attention span. And for me, my ex whom I was with for four years was a Libra, and my other ex was a Taurus whom I was with for one year. I'm only 24 right now, I'm not too much in a hurry to settle down. But I have fallen hard for one of my friends who is a Taurus, but unfortunately he's not interested in any kind of relationship after his fiancee left him. I'm just wondering, what were the signs of the past partners you were with or person you're with right now? Do you find the same pattern as listed in this site?
For some reason this forum wouldn't let me post the site. Just go to google and type in Marriage divorce statistics signs. You should find it. Let me know what you think! :)

prettypiscesxoxo

What's your birth info- place & time? Check your birth certificate for ACCURATE info.

I think divorce rates are HIGH for Geminis, virgos, Pisces, & Saggies (Im a pisces with Libra rising & gemini moon) ~ we are MUTABLE signs - we change out minds ALOT!!! We happen to see many sides to an issue, if used constructively, we are creative geniuses, however, we are the signs most prone to cheating:( I always say: Variety is the spice of life!

Virgo, in particular, although an EARTH sign has the duality of Mercury (like gemini). Virgos work much harder than their Gem cousins. On the other hand, they are super PERFECT-ionistas - nobody is good enough - they may stray without realizing it - they work after-hours & end up hooking up with a coworker...tricky, tricky.

air & fire signs are "generally" the ones to divorce more by "element" .

Air = flighty, flirty, intelligent, & social - dangerous mix for some who are very physically attractive, its in their nature to be OUT there & meet new people. They get bored easily & short attention spans.

FIRE- is very physical. They love sex, sex, and more sex b/cits hot, steamy, full of action- if you're an "athlete" even better- even if they are not into SPORTs - they will be heavy on COMPETITION, the more others desire you - the more they want to- the trick to keep them turned on, is always staying in shape- keep fit, give them loads of attention & you're GOLDEN;-)

There are always exceptions- Libras are very harmonious & the most relationship oriented sign - they pride themselves on keeping BALANCY & BEAUTY in their lives always - even if their "other - half" treats them poorly, they will try to convince the world & them self that they're in 7th heaven - Like taurus- also ruled by Venus- their love is TRUE but watch out- Libras have a superfical side thats all about appearances-

Unlike Pisces "smoke & mirrors" act- Libra really knows how to create a gorgeous outside while the inside is UGLY - libra, is symbolized by the SCALES, the only inanimate object of the Zodiac.

LEO_ is also the biggest & brightest show off & represented by the sun- many actors are born under this sign & Leos tend to Marry each other & scorpios (from my observation) - they are so stubborn & feel they are always right, on the other hand- they are very generous & warm hearted- Like scorpio, dont make Leo your enemy.

Leos are very popular & powerful- they have many friends in "high places" of society...even if they consider you a true friend, they will steal the limelight- some do it NATURALLY while other do it by FORCE - Leos simply hate being ignored- they would rather run through a dinner party bare naked than fo unnoticed for long!

Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck were the perfect Leo-Leo pair until they began hogging up the spotlight from each other- a big NO -NO - it was sad they split b/c they made such a glamorous pair but Ben got another Jen, shes an Aries- much better balance & they still have the firey spark.

While Miss Lopez became Mrs. Antony - they were friends for many years before shacking up- hes equally as famous but doesnt mind his wife being the the center of attention where she rightfully belongs + they had 2 beautiful babies shortly after- Congrats....

There is so much more to consider besides Sun-signs, you see- also have a look at asteroids once you delve deeper into astrology- I have been studying this for over 10 years, Im 27 now & have a website coming out this year:

crystalhayward@neptuneswings.com

Please feel free to email me with any questions. Have a wonderful weekend;-) C*

This may be from the website you were talking about.. not sure though..

Capricorn women are also most likely to marry another Capricorn, and tend to avoid marrying Sagittarians, which is in keeping with conventional astrological wisdom. The higher-than-average divorce statistic for Capricorn women and Gemini men is also unsurprising. As for who Capricorn women are least likely to divorce, there was no statistically significant result for any sign.
Capricorn women marry Sagittarius men less often than those of any other sign. The extroverted, risk-taking, blunt-speaking Sagittarian personality is diametrically opposed to the introverted, careful and diplomatic Capricorn persona. The Capricorn is also likely to find the Sagittarius unreliable, while the Sagittarius may find the Capricorn oppressive. Sagittarius is often not the right sign to unlock the hidden Capricorn warmth, and Capricorn is inclined to make Sagittarius feel stifled.
The higher-than-average divorce rate between Capricorn women and Gemini men probably results from a personality clash. Quiet, thoughtful, serious Capricorn and chatty, impulsive, playful Gemini are not the best match for long-term love unless other elements in the chart are very compatible. There is great potential for mutual irritation here, with the Capricorn finding the Gemini “flaky” or undependable, and the Gemini viewing the Capricorn as a “wet blanket.”

This is why I never cared for just the sun sign info alone and why I love the fact that we have much more to us than just the sun sign.. because I always seem to disagree with most of the things written abouts Capricorns when looking for things about myself... It may be true for some or even most cappies..

I adore Saggies.. I have some the my best relationships with Sagittarians. I would likely marry a Sagittarius.

piscesmoon262

This is interesting... I hope someone adds to this post- I know it's old but maybe add something that involves more than heliocentric astrology? I'm curious of any stats of astrology and the occult but can't find many :annoyed:

kimbermoon

Prior to knowing about astrology, I made the mistake of getting married to a Virgo man, and then got involved with another one after the first collapsed....never again! I am Cancer Sun, with Moon in Pisces...in both situations I gave much more than I got and neither could deal with my heavy emotional nature [also Scorpio rising] ...in the end they both favored work over me...both were emotionally detached and rather aloof; decision making was mostly left up to me, and both did indeed have that perfectionistic tendency...they were hypercritical and honestly I got quite bored by their egotistical natures, and their pettiness. In the following relationship [long standing] I hitched up with a Capricorn[subconsciously] who has provided the consistency and stability I had been yearning for due to my own Mars in Capricorn...while our Sun signs help to balance each other off [I am severely lacking in earth] other aspects played their role in our hook-up; My Venus in Leo, his rising sign; his Mars/Scorpio and my rising sign; My Moon in water [Pisces] his in earth [Capricorn]...these variables all played a particular part in the cosmic arrangement. It all makes perfect sense now that I have learned astrology. Not to mention that my mother-in law is also a Virgo, expressing many of the negativities of the Virgo expression...[hypercritical and nothing is ever good enough!] Fortunately Mother Theresa was there to provide perspective...no disrespect to any of you Virgos out there!

piscesmoon262

I hear you :]

My Moon is Pisces and Mercury and Sun are in Virgo.

I keep ending up with Geminis with fixed Moons. I feel like an emotional mess when I'm actually often quite logical :pouty:

piscesmoon262

Prior to knowing about astrology, I made the mistake of getting married to a Virgo man, and then got involved with another one after the first collapsed....never again! I am Cancer Sun, with Moon in Pisces...in both situations I gave much more than I got and neither could deal with my heavy emotional nature [also Scorpio rising] ...in the end they both favored work over me...both were emotionally detached and rather aloof; decision making was mostly left up to me, and both did indeed have that perfectionistic tendency...they were hypercritical and honestly I got quite bored by their egotistical natures, and their pettiness. In the following relationship [long standing] I hitched up with a Capricorn[subconsciously] who has provided the consistency and stability I had been yearning for due to my own Mars in Capricorn...while our Sun signs help to balance each other off [I am severely lacking in earth] other aspects played their role in our hook-up; My Venus in Leo, his rising sign; his Mars/Scorpio and my rising sign; My Moon in water [Pisces] his in earth [Capricorn]...these variables all played a particular part in the cosmic arrangement. It all makes perfect sense now that I have learned astrology. Not to mention that my mother-in law is also a Virgo, expressing many of the negativities of the Virgo expression...[hypercritical and nothing is ever good enough!] Fortunately Mother Theresa was there to provide perspective...no disrespect to any of you Virgos out there!

By the way! That's interesting that you attracted those earthy traits in a mate with your Mars in Capricorn- I love seeing that in other's charts the webs of connections. Everything seems so clear once you have the stars!

The Virgo stereotypes are very true- I see it even better within myself with an opposing Moon in Pisces. It's like I'M dating a Virgo sometimes! :happy: