Do you think I read this correctly? To meet the sagittarius I'm in love with

ninashtia

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=2011&m=7&d=10&h=10&min=14&lat=0&long=0&zone=16&e1=0&e2=0

This is the horary chart I just casted a bit ago. I think it is radical because the asc is conjunct my natal mercury at 21 virgo.

I live only two hours away from a guy I've never met in person but I think about almost every day. I am very much infatuated. We wanted to meet before but it didn't really work out, part of the reason why I didn't come out was fear, and some of it was related to daily responsibilities.

He has since invited me again and I want to go! What stopped me from going before is that I'm scared of being imperfect or rejected, it's pretty simple really. I definitely have flaws that he doesn't know about, but could it stand to reason that he has some too? lol

Okay so really my question is, will we actually meet? I looked to mercury since it rules the asc, and it squares the moon, which is usually the cosignificator, if I am correct? That can't be good...

Also, the next applying aspect is a conjunction with pluto but it's completely out of sign, though the moon was in scorpio to begin with so should I consider that anyway/regardless, do you think?

Also, saturn is in the first and it rules the 5th house. I believe saturn in the first can indicate delays/obstacles, or even a flat out no. Since he's a 5th house subject to me, I imagine that has some merit. But we both share capricorn moon so, I'm not really sure if that matters or what.

I also note that the 3rd house of travel is empty, but is ruled by pluto which is deposited by the moon.

The 4th house is sagittarius, which is interesting because he IS a sagittarius and I would drive the two hours to his house, which would definitely make me mercury in this chart, which is interesting to note as I have natal jupiter in gemini, the sign of travel/the messenger ect. leave it to a sagittarius to bring that out of me lol

I think the answer is no, just looking at this chart, but I could be missing key information or perhaps going about it wrong. And that's not even the answer I Want, really. I want to see him. It's very much an obsession at this point, as I'm sure is indicated to some degree lol

if my natal chart or his natal chart is at all important for interpretation please let me know :)

I know it's interesting to note that the sun is conjunct my natal venus in cancer and the moon is the sign of his natal venus in scorpio.

Anachiel

ookay, I have to ask a few things here to clarify all this:

Can you call first before you drop by?

Can you invite him to meet you in public somewhere?

How did you meet this person?

Do they know you exist?

BobZemco

I think it is radical because the asc is conjunct my natal mercury at 21 virgo.

It doesn't work that way. Moon is Hour Ruler. No joy there, but if you take the Moon as is without considering state, then Moon is Cold and same Nature as Earth so that would be radical.

part of the reason why I didn't come out was fear, and some of it was related to daily responsibilities.

Nothing has changed there. Moon is Peregrine and in Fall in Scorpio and Mercury is Cadent and in the 12th House.

What stopped me from going before is that I'm scared of being imperfect or rejected, it's pretty simple really.

Again, nothing has changed there. Moon is Peregrine and in Fall in Scorpio and Mercury is Cadent and in the 12th House.

I definitely have flaws that he doesn't know about

Yes, we know.

Your Mercury is also Out-of-Sect.

I looked to mercury since it rules the asc, and it squares the moon, which is usually the cosignificator, if I am correct? That can't be good...

Did square the Moon. No longer. Moon has separated. That only tells us what happened in the past, which is what you have already told us.

Moon separating from opposition with Jupiter the same.

Also, the next applying aspect is a conjunction with pluto but it's completely out of sign, though the moon was in scorpio to begin with so should I consider that anyway/regardless, do you think?

You can consider it, but it means nothing.

You skipped quite a few aspects. I'm wondering why you wouldn't be interested in Moon trine Sun with Perfect Reception?

Also, saturn is in the first and it rules the 5th house. I believe saturn in the first can indicate delays/obstacles, or even a flat out no.

Not in this case. Saturn is in Libra in the 2nd Sign inconjunct the Rising-sign, so I would consider that as a warning.

I also note that the 3rd house of travel is empty, but is ruled by pluto which is deposited by the moon.

9th House is travel, not 3rd, and 9th House is not empty, because Jupiter is there.

The 4th house is sagittarius, which is interesting because he IS a sagittarius and I would drive the two hours to his house, which would definitely make me mercury in this chart, which is interesting to note as I have natal jupiter in gemini, the sign of travel/the messenger ect. leave it to a sagittarius to bring that out of me

Except his 4th House is your 10th House.

If you intend on doing Horary, it would help immensely to forget everything you know about modern astrology.

Moon does trine Sun (his secondary significator) but with both Mercury and Moon being very weak it doesn't seem you have the ability to actually follow through on this.

I don't think it will turn out well for you, not that you would suffer or anything, it just isn't going to be what you expect.

ninashtia

thanks for your help in understanding, though I wish you had done it a bit nicer, I'm glad you helped me understand everything I did wrong.

Serendipity

I can't really add anything to the interpretation.
Bob's just blunt. In relationship questions sometimes it's better to be blunt about what you see in the chart rather than sugarcoat it.

misskitty

I can't really add anything to the interpretation.
Bob's just blunt. In relationship questions sometimes it's better to be blunt about what you see in the chart rather than sugarcoat it.

I appreciate the bluntness. Cut the **** and tell it like it is. I can't add anything to it either. Perfection.

ninashtia

So, I did end up meeting him, and we are still together today. Also, I still think you were unnessesarily harsh, such as specifically replying to the line "I definitely have flaws that he doesnt know about" with the response "Yes, we know". This will be my last comment on this forum because of the prevailing attitude that it's okay to make people feel like **** about themselves if they're not as mature or well versed in a specific kind of astrology. Anyway, thanks for answering, which I suppose was nice of you, though you weren't really so accurate in your assessment. Maybe there was something you missed? But what do I know :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear ninashtia,

Bob would not need me to speak for him, but if I may, allow me to point out that his comment of "Yes, we know." most likely meant, "Yes, we know [that you think you are flawed]," rather than his personally judging you to be flawed. I would hazard to say that the comment was based on your significators, peregrine, cadent Moon and peregrine Mercury.

So I genuinely suspect there was no intent you make you feel bad; that your feeling bad was due to how you were feeling about yourself [signified by weak significators] and how that may have conditioned you to interpret comments from others more negatively than was intended.

It is surely something worth considering. If it is true, it would save your from unnecessarily thinking that others are being unkind to you.

Also, Bob's final comment was:
I don't think it will turn out well for you, not that you would suffer or anything, it just isn't going to be what you expect.

While he appears to have been incorrect about whether it would turn out well, it does seem that the outcome was not what you were expecting. By that, I mean, if you are expecting things to work out as you hoped, to meet and get back together, then you do not post a horary question. It is when you don't expect it, when you have doubts, that you ask the question.

So it seems you may have had doubts and your getting back together wasn't what you expected. And perhaps your hurt feelings may have clouded you from seeing that his ultimate delineation was pretty spot-on?

I am glad that things have working out for you in this matter.

Wishing you the best and sorry to see you leave the forum.

Last edited: