Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 10-17-2013, 11:30 PM

Unhappy Saturn transit 4th, Neptune transit in the 7th

Boy im feeling these transits im at an all time low, Saturn transiting my 4th and conjunct my natal neptune not to mention neptune transit in my 7th conjunct my sun and mars which has gone Ret its exact 2 degrees

chiron now back on my sun also Ret pluto squaring my venus and uranus conjunct my venus im a mess right now i have no energy left i struggle to get out of bed.. am i depressed gosh yes im fighting it but with my mercury in square aspect to neptune( natally) now its mercury is squaring saturn i feel like im drowning its hopeless im so lost is anyone else going through this please i need help!

Unread 10-23-2013, 01:12 AM

Re: Saturn transit 4th, Neptune transit in the 7th

I wouldn't mind having a look at your chart, Sheerbliss. Do you want to post your natal info or upload your actual chart for me?

Until you do, I am going to post a blurb from Bob Marx's web page on the subject of Saturn conj Neptune:

"Saturn Transits in Aspect to Natal Neptune: Neptune rules dreams and illusions. Saturn rules “reality”. A stress aspect (conjunction, square, or opposition) from transiting Saturn to one’s natal Neptune can have two basic effects. First, is can make you worry about things that don’t exist or are not going to happen (Saturn depression and Neptune illusions). Second, it can make you see that some dream or fantasy you had will never happen. It may be time to give it up, painful as that is. On the other hand, the dream may be a good one and the Saturn transit will just be making you too pessimistic. Don’t jump to conclusions here. Check those dreams out thoroughly before throwing them out. A better way is to figure out (Saturn) a way to make those dreams a reality. You can do this even during the stressful aspects, but of course that is easier to do when transiting Saturn hits your natal Neptune with a harmonious aspect (trine or sextile). As always, see what house Neptune is in and Saturn is transiting through. And don’t forget to check the houses in your birth chart that these planets rule (the ones with either Capricorn or Pisces on the cusp). These are the areas of your life where the effects will be most likely to occur."

Bob's page is http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/tr...Saturn18.4.htm

Last edited by Rosie7; 10-23-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Unread 10-23-2013, 08:51 AM

Hi Rosie

I would love an interpretation on this and yes i will look at these planets very closely

Sheerbliss
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_02_trisha.73719.7499.jpg (83.1 KB, 4 views)
Unread 10-23-2013, 10:38 PM

Well, here is my 2 cents...

Your chart is pretty active which can make it difficult for you to be objective and tease out what is really going on.

First off, recognize your strengths which typically are those hard aspects in your natal chart that you've lived with and through that have gained a level of self-efficacy. Your natal mercury square Neptune would fall into this category. Through the course of your lifetime, any transiting planets that form a t-square with that natal configuration will give you a chance to engage with others and work with those energies. So, you are already an expert on this. Depending on the triggering planet, it can be a really expansive growth promoting opportunity. You'll have another such opportunity when transiting Jupiter approaches 16 degrees Leo. As Jupiter opposes your natal mercury, it will direct (as any transiting trigger will do in this configuration) a focus on your natal Neptune. Only this time round, that aspect will highlight the Neptune themes already occurring in your chart by transit.

Secondly, then focus on what themes are emerging amid these transits. Right now, I think the frustration lies with the activity of transiting Uranus in your 9th house, which is stirring up much energy. Specifically, Uranus is shaking up your natal Venus / Jupiter conjunction. This aspect is inspiring your Venus (desires) and Jupiter (vision) into action, and what is needed to carry that out is your mars (will). But unfortunately, Neptune is sitting on your mars (will) and sun (ego/drive) which lessens your ego-identification, clarity of will or motivation to uphold the vision and follow-through on those lofty goals. So Uranus is creating a cyclone of sorts, but Neptune's influence makes it difficult to get focused and organized in order to get stuff done. But, you also have a built-in advantage here because your natal sun and mars is in Pisces. So, although this aspect looks to be depleting on the surface, being a Pisces, you are actually quite at home with this theme. For this reason, I wouldn't implicate this Neptune conjunction as the source of your discomfort.

Unlike natal squares and oppositions that create an open-system that attract growth promoting experiences when transiting planets create a focal point by t-square; natal Yods are a closed system that require the individual to problem-solve and galvanize their inner resources to reconcile the expression of those energies. In your natal chart, your 4th house Neptune is the focal point on your Moon / Jupiter / Neptune Yod. A Yod is likened to an inner compass with the needle (focal point) pointing on that which you must do. Whether you know what that is, or isn't, a transiting planet (Uranus) triggering your Yod would put start raising the pressure for you to get mobilized into action. Not knowing what it is you are suppose to be doing, can make you feel a bit defeatist. Whereas normally we look to Mars to see "how you get stuff done", in this case, the contiguity of circumstances have it that Neptune is sitting on your mars, which will highlight your Pisces temperament when under pressure. So although transiting Neptune conjuncting your Sun/Mars configuration adds to the mix; the underlying issue is the activation of your Yod, and what you are going to do about it. In sorting that out, certain Piscean responses that you are most familiar with will start to emerge.

There are two aspects that will provide some help. The first is that upcoming Jupiter transit that will activate your natal Mercury/Neptune square to generate some ideas. The second will come through transiting Saturn conjuncting your natal Neptune. The house where Saturn transits gives you clues as to where you are going to, or want to, be spending most of your time. And in this case, it is your home. Saturn's influence will help you to structure your ideas and help you to prioritize your time and activity. Normally, a 4th house Neptune can dream the day away; so, Saturn's presence may initially feel intrusive and disruptive of your peaceful time. You may notice some bad habits emerging if you are trying to find ways to better relax or to avoid that nagging feeling that you should be doing something productive. So, watch that. But you have an opportunity to finally get a grip on your Neptune; to harness and channel those dreamy ideas. Hence, your natal Mercury square Neptune, and your transiting 4th house Saturn are your friends.

What other natal chart strengths do you have that will help find ideas on how to blend all these energies? Let's look to the houses and natal planetary placements that are being activated by transiting Uranus. Venus/Jupiter 9th house shows that you are idealistic, prone to big schemes, and that you are very discerning of art, fashion, or beautiful luxurious things. These attributes are blended by sextile to your natal moon that conjuncts your 11th house, and Uranus rules your 7th house of partnerships. So there may be potential for you to partner with others and collaborate on design, tactile, or conceptual ideas that are important to you. But, as your natal Uranus is inconjunct to your natal Aries Venus/Jupiter conjunction, I think collaboration is something you may need to start working towards. You are not quite there yet: the Aries and inconjunct themes indicate that learning to relinquish some of your preferences in order to share and cooperate for the good of a project -- so that everyone has the chance to speak/listen/contribute -- may be a bit of a learning curve for you. Jupiter rules your natal 5th so there is good potential to be creative, generate ideas and give of yourself in a collaborative process with others; but you will be relying on your 4th house as the home-base for your blood, sweat, and inspired innovations that you will then take our and share in the collaborative process. So, you might start looking for opportunities where you can be creative at home but ultimately, take your work outside to collaborate with others in order to bring a project to completion.

Last edited by Rosie7; 10-23-2013 at 11:10 PM.
Unread 10-24-2013, 07:50 PM

Thank you Rosie7

i found this very insightful will keep you informed

Tags
neptune, saturn, transit