Generally weak health?

dr. farr

Well, certainly on an elemental analysis Fire is deficient (only the ascending degree is posited in Fire) So, supplementation with Fire would certainly be indicated in order to help balance the elemental constitution. Planetarily, Sun in detriment in Aquarius and just below the horizon would likely need to be supported.

Elly-Marie

Mmm...............Elly, you have revealled the role control plays in your life, so that points a finger in Pluto's direction.

Apparently I have a lot of square to Pluto :I I hadn't really thought about my issues being control related before in such a way that includes more than just my eating habits and what I call 'will power' :L :/

I also had a father who was present physically, but was not `there' in any other way, and I also had an eating `disorder' between ages 24 - 35, although I was never skeletal, no matter how severely I dieted and exercised. *I also convinced myself at that time that my dietary and exercise habits were healthy. *It is so easy to kid oneself. *(I have Sun-Pluto conjunct.)

Sorry to hear :/ Yeah sometimes when you take a step back it's like.... Oh.

Many of your planets - including your Sun - forms squares with Pluto. Whenever there is a lot of control or obsession in a person's life, it is a good idea to examine Pluto. *The fact that you gave up rollerskating cold turkey indicates a tremendous amount of control. *Those of us who have control issues will either put a lot of energy into controlling our environment and those in it, and/or we will turn that control inwards and endeavour to control some aspect of ourselves. *There are literally a 1001 ways in which this level of control can be expressed.

I think I express my Plutonian influence by it turning inwards, I'm very controlling of myself, but then I have random bursts of feeling free and confident as if the control and insecurity never existed. And I am forever, endlessly, confident in my ability to succeed in anything I love.

I would suggest that you remain open to all possibilities suggested here, although to honestly address your health issues will be quite a journey for you. *Given all those 6th house planets - and all of them are personal planets - I would suggest that your health is powerfully and directly connected to your emotional life, and that your emotions are directly connected to a belief that you have to do it all yourself, and that there is a possibility you will not do things as perfectly as you would like. *There is a striving for perfection in your personality, even if you are not consciously aware of this.

This all rings very true! I believe I am consciously aware of it - thats why I love Astrology so much because it's so revealing.*

I haven't yet even mentioned your Chiron placement. *Being in Virgo in the 1st house, your Chiron tells me that you have a deep-seated sense that you have something wrong with you - that you are flawed, unhealthy, and that you have to `take control' of your body and health. *Chiron is strongly connected to past lives and the tasks you have set yourself for this lifetime, so I'd say that you are on the right track.

Yeah :/ Hmm very interesting. I have always thought to myself that one day I shall calm down, but only when I've achieved the balance I need in my life. I also have realised for a very long time when I give advice to myself and act like a third party in the situation, I really help myself, it's the only way I can help myself - by withdrawing emotionally and reviewing it, then giving myself feedback :L

Elly-Marie

I have chiron in first and it is considered the mark of a healer, perhaps great at helping others but not great at taking your own advices....:cool:

so the key may be to listen to how you give advice to others and perhaps give yourself a little talk to....

there is no doubt pluto is a major player, and pluto in 4th can show a strong, poss manipulative parent..

Pluto in 4th House - angular
· Family ‑ deaths in family early years
· A strong desire to be the master in your own home. Deep domestic roots and desire to improve conditions.
· Also occult interests in later years. (all water houses are psychic in nature)
· Power struggles with family members.
· Pluto here suggests they have suffered from an above average amount of frustration during childhood and adolescence with strong controlling parents
· Intense about holding family together.
· Very protective of home and want control thereof.
· Love of nature ‑ dousing ‑geology

Notice pluto is also conjunct North Node, suggesting major transformations with family.....

Pluto conj North Node natally
“Because the nodes are reflective of lunar qualities associated with the domestic
environment, paired with Pluto, they often translate into literal transformations or reorganization taking place within the home or family unit. Circumstances are often somewhat tumultuous in the home, and/or renovations are taking place. also brings termination and times the closure of significant issues, especially if there have been conflicts of interest. Immovable force meets with immovable force, and a collision of interests often results in a victory for one and defeat for another. Pluto is often involved with the nodes when divorce occurs”
http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/moon_nodes.htm

http://www.bemyastrologer.com/the_pluto_club.html
http://www.astrology-life.webs.com/#NorthNodeConjunctions

“With Plutoconjunct the North Node it behooves us to be thinking seriously about our legacy, or what we will be leaving behind when we are gone. Legacy is something that falls under Pluto’s domain, and the North Node of the Moon symbolically speaks to us about “the karma” that we have specifically chosen to undertake in this lifetime.”
http://cosmiclifecoach.com/2010/11/09/patricias-astrology-november-9-2010-pluto-conjunct-the-north-node/
I have chiron in first and it is considered the mark of a healer, perhaps great at helping others but not great at taking your own advices....:cool:
True unless I put myself in a position of detachment from my problems*
there is no doubt pluto is a major player, and pluto in 4th can show a strong, poss manipulative parent..

My father o.o
Thank you as usual for the links!

Elly-Marie

I have looked at your loaded 6th house and it is difficult to discern all the issues without a lot of work and feedback. However your chart ruler is the Sun and it is in the 6th and conjunct Venus I would say circulatory issues are at play and I would be having heart check ups too. THere may be erratic rhythms.... The coldness is due to circulation problems for sure.... The 6th is primarily our dietary and digestion issues as well as hygiene and cleanliness. So I would be looking at what you are eating and your exercise regime... I have the Sun as well as three other planets in the 6th and I have taken up natural therapies and prefer herbal and organics for medicines etc... Your work and everyday concerns would affect your health greatly and it is the main focuse of your life with a stellium there although the planets are not all conjunct.
I had COMPLETELY forgot to add my heart symptoms to my original message - I get heart palpitations sometimes, not always, it will beat erratically for up to 5 seconds at a time then stop.

As for natural therapies and organic medicines - I am the same - I also hate taking pills and stuff, I won't take any unless I am truly in agony

Elly-Marie

I'm the same!! I have a heavy Earth chart with Moon in Capricorn, plus a Saturn square Neptune in Air. My only fire element energy is through an outer planet! Since my teens I wear thick lined slippers during winter and a have a fleece blanket ready at all times! In mid-summer warmth my skin can still feel cool to the touch. I was always susceptible to winter chills and colds. Then, during one bout of 'flu, my whole being was SO cold that I knew what it must feel like to be dead!!!:rolleyes: You could say it was similar to an epithany because I had been going through times when, indeed, I did feel that way inside. The body was telling me something:wink:.

A good sign that you are already aware of how you act/react to situations.
You are young enough to do something about it from within yourself. You appear to have been given free rein by your parents. Obviously the teenage years are very much 'the groupie' times and it takes a lot of inner strength, self confidence, and power of will to reach the positive independence that is so much part of the Aquarius theme.
Emotional self control would appear to be a major path in leading the way for you. With major planetary interaction influencing the effect of the mind, you might find that seeking out a form of positive theraeutic help can do much in the way to change it.:smile:
I know exactly what you mean! It's a coldness radiating from the very centre of the bones isn't it >.<

Thank you :) I am beginning to look into forms of healing in different ways, mentally - emotionally, physically etc - just a general cleansing I suppose! I now know I am in need of if

Vista

Hello! :biggrin:

Can anyone give me information of which houses/planets etc could be negatively influencing my health?

I have really low blood pressure, I am notoriously cold, I am always freezing, it's funny coz one of my best friends is the exact opposite and has sweaty warm hands all the time yet mine have been described as colder than ice cubes!

I also have hyper mobility syndrome, which means weak joints (always getting pain in my fingers, hips, knees and feet the most), delicate fair skin etc.

I have always been at the perfect weight for my age/height or very below, at the moment I'm particularly struggling with it being just under seven stone (I'm 17 years old and 5ft 5in).

My health I've noticed is also very much connected to how I feel, it seems very impressionable to my emotions, I get ill when I'm sad or stressed. I've thrown up countless times because of anxiety. I get travel sickness to the point of vomiting sometimes with only being in a moving vehicle for 15-20 minutes, and I have yet to not vomit if I'm in a vehicle for more than an hour with out medication.:pinched:

Other than that I have a healthy life style, I do yoga/light cardio, I love dancing, my diet - though I have bad habits of missing meals/having small meals - is excellent and balanced.

I wonder if my chart suggests a vulnerability to these things?

I absolutely believe you have something going on with your thyroid and adrenals. Venus conjunct Saturn conjunct Mercury and the symptoms you described(especially Blood Pressure and coldness issues). Even if you have had your thyroid tested(TSH test is inferior and does not show a thyroid problem unless it's half dead) you still might have something going on. I found a support group through Facebook that has helped me more than I can describe and has saved many people's lives. Please do yourself a favor and join the group and start reading the documentation in addition to people's stories and problems. I believe you will find many describing exactly what you are experiencing. Your Thyroid affects every organ in your body and adrenals support your thyroid; without one the other does not function and the symptoms of both are very similar. BTW, this is all free and I am not selling anything just passing on information. 1 in 3 women have thyroid problems and that is only the diagnosed one's. I am sure it's more likely 1 in 2. Your hypermobility problem could very likely be linked to a thyroid problem and other autoimmune diseases.
Here are the links.

Stop the Thyroid Madness Adrenal Support Group

http://www.facebook.com/profile.phpid=746128425#!/groups/STTMAdrenalsDiscussion/

Stop the Thyroid Madness Thyroid Support Group

http://www.facebook.com/profile.phpid=746128425#!/groups/stopthethyroidmadness/

To read about this:
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

Elly-Marie

Well, certainly on an elemental analysis Fire is deficient (only the ascending degree is posited in Fire) So, supplementation with Fire would certainly be indicated in order to help balance the elemental constitution. Planetarily, Sun in detriment in Aquarius and just below the horizon would likely need to be supported.
Dr. Farr :) thanks. If you have any suggestions how I can resolve - or rather, cope? Balance? - the lack of fire, I would appriciate it greatly :)

Elly-Marie

I absolutely believe you have something going on with your thyroid and adrenals. Venus conjunct Saturn conjunct Mercury and the symptoms you described(especially Blood Pressure and coldness issues). Even if you have had your thyroid tested(TSH test is inferior and does not show a thyroid problem unless it's half dead) you still might have something going on. I found a support group through Facebook that has helped me more than I can describe and has saved many people's lives. Please do yourself a favor and join the group and start reading the documentation in addition to people's stories and problems. I believe you will find many describing exactly what you are experiencing. Your Thyroid affects every organ in your body and adrenals support your thyroid; without one the other does not function and the symptoms of both are very similar. BTW, this is all free and I am not selling anything just passing on information. 1 in 3 women have thyroid problems and that is only the diagnosed one's. I am sure it's more likely 1 in 2. Your hypermobility problem could very likely be linked to a thyroid problem and other autoimmune diseases.
Here are the links.

Stop the Thyroid Madness Adrenal Support Group

http://www.facebook.com/profile.phpid=746128425#!/groups/STTMAdrenalsDiscussion/

Stop the Thyroid Madness Thyroid Support Group

http://www.facebook.com/profile.phpid=746128425#!/groups/stopthethyroidmadness/

To read about this:
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/
Thank you Vista! You have picked up on something that my mum and I have discussed - my nana has a over/under-active (can't remember which) thyroid and there are many autoimmune diseases in my family - however I have had tests before and it always comes back healthy o.o But as you said a test may not highlight a problematic thyroid perhaps further investigation is needed :/ Oh well at least I know

I shall check out those links!

Vista

Thank you Vista! You have picked up on something that my mum and I have discussed - my nana has a over/under-active (can't remember which) thyroid and there are many autoimmune diseases in my family - however I have had tests before and it always comes back healthy o.o But as you said a test may not highlight a problematic thyroid perhaps further investigation is needed :/ Oh well at least I know

Something else you might not know, the standard test physician's order for "hypothyroid" which is a TSH test, tests the "parathyroid" not the thyroid!! Can you imagine? No wonder there are so many sick people around with malfunctioning thyroids and doctors telling them "there is nothing wrong." What's even worse, the medicine they give to treat the thyroid "Synthroid" or it's generic brands is absolute junk and does not make you feel better or helpt the thyroid. By the time I got help I thought I was dying and in some respects I was. My organs including my heart were shutting down...not to scare you by any means, but it's definitely something you want to explore and I am so glad you are going to research those links I gave you. This will give you a wealth of information.

Vista

http://www.yournutritionshop.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=96&cat=Thyroid+Support

I have used this website in the past and they really help. If stressed I buy adrenal extra.
Nutri Nutri Adrenal Extra is a high potency adrenal glandular concentrate with synergistic support
http://www.yournutritionshop.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=80&cat=Adrenal+Support

I used to take Adrenal Rebuilders by Wilson Thyroid Syndrome, but I am trying a new kind called Ortho Adapt. Besides adrenal tissue, it has a lot of things that are really good for you such as Licorice Root and Ashwaganda extract. Here is the link. For me, I tried Bovine but didn't feel as well as I did on Porcine.
http://www.aor.ca/html/products.php?id=83

I used to take Adrenal Rebuilders by Wilson Thyroid Syndrome, but I am trying a new kind called Ortho Adapt. Besides adrenal tissue, it has a lot of things that are really good for you such as Licorice Root and Ashwaganda extract. Here is the link. For me, I tried Bovine but didn't feel as well as I did on Porcine.
http://www.aor.ca/html/products.php?id=83

this member is in UK llike me and needs a UK site. i tried Ebay but then found this one

http://astronutrition.com/aor-ortho-adapt-vegan-helps-to-cope-with-stress-90-capsules.html
currently on offer for £20 but is for adrenals, not thyroid. Quite often these two go hand in hand....

Vista

this member is in UK llike me and needs a UK site. i tried Ebay but then found this one

http://astronutrition.com/aor-ortho-adapt-vegan-helps-to-cope-with-stress-90-capsules.html
currently on offer for £20 but is for adrenals, not thyroid. Quite often these two go hand in hand....

Oh, I see. They are manufactored in Calgary. This vegan formula does not contain any adrenal tissue. Woudn't that an important part of the adrenal support? I guess it does pose a problem if the poster is vegetarian.

I assume she cannot access the links I sent on facebook?

Elly-Marie,
One way to test for thyroid issues, take your temperature upon rising. Most people with thyroid issues have consistently low temperatures(below 98.6). Take it throughout the day.
Here is the link for testing your adrenal function at home. This is on FB which is world wide so hopefully you can open it. If not, I will copy and past.
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/adrenal-info/

stainedBlue

Only the extremes are tested for thyroid, so many cases do indeed go undiagnosed. I would suspect thyroid alone, but given your cold nature it seems to me more likely a pituitary issue. Even addressing any thyroid issues, if there's a pituitary problem some effects will persist.

I like that adrenal fatigue has been highlighted in this thread. Internalized stress is a major contributing factor for adrenal fatigue. There are methods for handling it, such as what has already been suggested. In addition, give this article a thorough read: http://www.naturalnews.com/019339.html And, concerning the pituitary, do some research on 5-HTP. It's been very effective in my experience, but I do encourage you to research before trying anything.

Sblue,

In 2006 I had major stress and trauma and was tested (by non GP methods, but alternativess) which showed thyroid, pituitary and adrenal fatigue. If I remember it was 3-4 months on thyroid before I started to feel better. One other good tip is Hollandandbarrett health food shop and their range of vitamin B100 which gives a good range of ALL the B's vit which are so important, espec for women...

you are correct, now thinking back I did medicate with pituitary gland meds from the same source ie: yournutruitionshop.com

Elly-Marie

Something else you might not know, the standard test physician's order for "hypothyroid" which is a TSH test, tests the "parathyroid" not the thyroid!! Can you imagine? No wonder there are so many sick people around with malfunctioning thyroids and doctors telling them "there is nothing wrong." What's even worse, the medicine they give to treat the thyroid "Synthroid" or it's generic brands is absolute junk and does not make you feel better or helpt the thyroid. By the time I got help I thought I was dying and in some respects I was. My organs including my heart were shutting down...not to scare you by any means, but it's definitely something you want to explore and I am so glad you are going to research those links I gave you. This will give you a wealth of information.
Yikes! I shall indeed look in to this all further - some things become normal coz they creep up so slowly so you don't realise how bad they are :/

+ I couldn't access the Facebook links, but the other link was very informative - the list of symptoms described everything that is wrong with me!

Elly-Marie

I think I would treat thyroid support first, one bottle lasts 3months and then if still tired, try the adrenal extra.....
Astrologer50 and Vista - I got vitamin pills about 2 weeks ago and I feel like it's made a bit of a difference - I'll talk to my mum about the things you suggest because we didn't know which vitamins would best to buy that targets whatever is wrong with me when we got the ones we did :)

Elly-Marie

Only the extremes are tested for thyroid, so many cases do indeed go undiagnosed. I would suspect thyroid alone, but given your cold nature it seems to me more likely a pituitary issue. Even addressing any thyroid issues, if there's a pituitary problem some effects will persist.

I like that adrenal fatigue has been highlighted in this thread. Internalized stress is a major contributing factor for adrenal fatigue. There are methods for handling it, such as what has already been suggested. In addition, give this article a thorough read: http://www.naturalnews.com/019339.html And, concerning the pituitary, do some research on 5-HTP. It's been very effective in my experience, but I do encourage you to research before trying anything.
Internalized stress :/

Stress is an understatement. My abusive father and my mum separated over a year ago and after being homeschooled since 9 years old I started college at 16 two days after they separated... I threw up in the mornings for a long time to the point where I'd get up an hour or more earlier to give myself time to throw up and calm down a bit so I could slowly get ready for the day + before all that just the circumstance of my home life (have a disabled brother as well) has been hard. As I gain more perspective from the experience I realise I maybe have yet to sort through some things :/ I guess this is the internalized stress you mentioned + thanks for the link :)