Mars in Scorpio vs. Mars conjunct Pluto

Degree of the aspect or sign? My Mars is 25 Scorpio. And by conjunction, I meant any degree conjunction. I'm just wondering if a planet in a sign has more consistent effects than an aspect. Btw, I don't have a close Mars-Pluto conjunction. It's 9 degrees apart. Since that doesn't count, is Mars in Scorpio the same as them being conjunct?

emily23

A planet in a sign is not the same as a planetary conjunction

Mars in Scorpio has a signature, a modus operandi day to day, its a cloth one wears, Mars conjunct Pluto has the explosive energy and its used

M

may28gemini

Your Mars and Pluto are too far apart to be conjunction but it is parallel, which operates like a conjunction.

Scorpio Mars by itself is not the same as the aspect of Mars conjunct Pluto. I don't even think Scorpio Mars-Pluto conjunction is explosive at all, more like implosive, if anything. Scorpio as a sign and no different in Mars (as that's one Mars' rulership) has a tendency to internalize and then strike when most opportunistic. That requires a lot of planning, totally keeping mums, and not blowing any lids. Scorpio Pluto is a rather quiet and withdrawn sort of generation... introverted. The combo of Scorpio Mars conjunct Pluto just seems to deepen the need for being withdrawn and introverted.

The explosive Mars conjunct Pluto would be in Leo. Meet one of those people, and you'll really know what "explosion" means.

Last edited:

DeLaSoul

to associate mars/pluto with mars in scorpio is a very modern way of thinking..

i try not to think this way, traditionally Mars and only Mars rules Scorpio.

actio

I wouldn't think these are same aspects.

Mars in Libra conjunct Pluto in Libra imo would have different ways of going about and displaying their Martian energies than a Mars in Scorpio.

sn00py10479

I wouldn't think these are same aspects.

Mars in Libra conjunct Pluto in Libra imo would have different ways of going about and displaying their Martian energies than a Mars in Scorpio.

I would agree. I have a Mars and Pluto conjunction within one degree of each other. They are in Sagittarius. I’ve only met a couple Scorpio mars people so far, but I tend to understand how they feel and the way they act on those emotions. In some ways, when I’ve met Scorpio mars people, the way they go about things is very similar to how I might but I’m more direct and I can’t sit on my negative feelings for long before I need to clear the air and move on. I don’t know if other people have similar experiences because I do have other major Scorpio placements that may effect this, but sometimes the similarities feel uncanny in my head but we do not actually act in the same way.