Old Marriage question:

jenluvsblackcat

Long time, no post! I haven't been myself lately...to say the least. But I do have a good question about a horary I asked in May, but never published here because I felt it was too soon to be thinking about such matters.

I was dating this guy in May, who I felt a great connection to. We're not dating currently, but we're still very close emotionally. We both talk about having a very strong bond with one another, which makes me feel that I'll know this man for a while.

So that brings me back to my question, which I asked in May (I'm not even sure if the Horary is still valid because it was May, for crying out loud!) But I want to learn.....
Question: Will I end up marrying this guy? (Even if it's in the distant future)

Here's the chart:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=90&va=&cid=cdrfile3oXnBM-u1093831229

(The info on the chart is: May 6th 2007 at 8:13PM in Boston, Massachusetts, USA)

And here's my stab: What houses would I use in this question? Would it be the 1st (querent) and the 7th (committed relationships)? I'm not really sure.

Both the Sun and the Moon are in stable signs, maybe hinting on why I felt that way on that particular day. I see that Gemini is in the 7th house. The Ruler of Gemini is Mercury. Is the other guy Mercury?
And that would make me Pluto, since Scorpio is the 1st house and ascendant?
Pluto and Mercury? Those sound like two very different planets to me who just happen to be cruising along in the same space for a short time....

Besides, if this chart is no longer valid, it will serve as good practice for all of us who need it.

Thanks for the input!
JLBC

Kingsley

Hi Jen, the chart will be valid unless you have asked another question since that time in may. If not then the chart remains active.

Your significators Venus and Mars are separating, Moon is separating from an oppostion to Venus (ruler of 7th) and trining Sun. The translation of light could although rather weak over different signs may say something about revelations in the matter. The Sun technically cannot be used for 5th house Almutem because its already night time. Mercury on the fixed ascendent at least has something to say about all this marriage talk you are questioning.

I would ask "why would you make this relationship a goal for yourself"? Why would you make it your job to Marry this guy? The opposition to Pluto in the same degree by Venus is interesting because we all tend to ask questions in the event of certain transits. We are perhaps evoked by such an aspect and questions pertaining to the event aspects emerge baturally in us.

The fixed relational angles say nothing gonna change soon but Mercury will surely raise some queries about why you are thinking this at the time. Perhaps as the Lord of the 7th Ruler, Mercury is saying this is what you really want (Merc sextile to Mars the ruler of 1st) however the Sun is moving in quick to dispel any real discussion or proposals just now. (well, back in May that is)

There is not enough here to show that marriage prospect is strong and at the moment its all talk.

kingsley