Is there a sun sign you consistantly have trouble with?

Is there a sun sign you consistently have trouble with?

Just wondering....i have noticed that all my relationships (not romantic) with cappys just fall apart. I know this is very superficial, but it is a real pattern. There is nothing I DON'T like about them, we just end up not seeing eye to eye. Interestingly, cap risings are fine for me....hmmmm

I am hoping I can sort this out, as my son is a capricorn.

Last edited:

wowreally

scorpio and capricorn
same issues with both, just with scorpio a little more violent, hurtful, extreme.

why? same reasons you just mentioned.
i like them, but they kinda suck at keeping realtionships. or maybe they just weren't intereted in me and did anything they could think of to drive me away.
either way, it's always the same from begining to end. you'd think i'd learn, but i keep making the same mistakes over and over with them (i still don't know what those mistakes are though, maybe they're not even mine, maybe it's theirs...lol)

scorpios i kind of gave up on them
capricorn....trying to figure it out

i'm taurus sun

Astrodawn

I have NO associations with any air signs and never have done...I don't dislike them, they are just in a different world to myself and I just look at them with faint amusement due to the fact that I just dont 'get' them at all. I put this down to have NO air in my chart!

The sign that has caused me an immense amount of pain, suffering and life destruction over the years without doubt is PISCES

I have a conjunction of 'bad boys' in Virgo - Mars, Pluto, Uranus and a wide moon, the pisces opposition to this, if in conflict, is very very destructive to me, but ultimately destructive to them. I also have Saturn in 7th in pisces and Chiron.

It has been so bad that I actively avoid Pisces at all costs. I find them to be nice acquaintances, but highly irritating with their 'stick your head in sand' approach to anything difficult.

MaeMae

Banned
Quite unpopularly, my big issue is with Can't~Take~A~Make~a~Stand~If~Their~Life~Depended~On~It...LIBRA!
("Who can have a problem with Liiiiiiibraaaaas?" I'm always asked. "They're sooo sweeeet and faaairrr!")
My issues with the uber Libra types is that they are so concerned with their fear of taking a stand, making a choice, they have no problem talking out of both sides of their mouth, taking both sides to such an extent that they lose all credibility with me. It's fine too see both sides of an issue, but the absolute unwillingness they have to choose a position, boggles my mind. And , oh, Lordy, don't even let me get started on waiting for them to order at a restaurant!!!
~ my definitive Libra screed

Last edited:
I always seem to get on with cappys at first...i do really admire them generally. I think the problem lies with cappys tending to be traditionalists who like to take a steady path in life. I take risks and I think they end up resenting it when the risks pay off, and losing faith in me when they don't. So a long term friendship is problematic. chalk and cheese :sideways:

Last edited:
I have NO associations with any air signs and never have done...I don't dislike them, they are just in a different world to myself and I just look at them with faint amusement due to the fact that I just dont 'get' them at all. I put this down to have NO air in my chart!

The sign that has caused me an immense amount of pain, suffering and life destruction over the years without doubt is PISCES

I have a conjunction of 'bad boys' in Virgo - Mars, Pluto, Uranus and a wide moon, the pisces opposition to this, if in conflict, is very very destructive to me, but ultimately destructive to them. I also have Saturn in 7th in pisces and Chiron.

It has been so bad that I actively avoid Pisces at all costs. I find them to be nice acquaintances, but highly irritating with their 'stick your head in sand' approach to anything difficult.

Interesting! That's great you are aware of it!

Quite unpopularly, my big issue is with Can't~Take~A~Make~a~Stand~If~Their~Life~Depended~On~It...LIBRA!
("Who can have a problem with Liiiiiiibraaaaas?" I'm always asked. "They're sooo sweeeet and faaairrr!")
My issues with the uber Libra types is that they are so concerned with their fear of taking a stand, making a choice, they have no problem talking out of both sides of their mouth, taking both sides to such an extent that they lose all credibility with me. It's fine too see both sides of an issue, but the absolute unwillingness they have to choose a position, boggles my mind. And , oh, Lordy, don't even let me get started on waiting for them to order at a restaurant!!!
~ my definitive Libra screed

Actually, ahem, I know what you mean there (apologies to my darling libra bf!):innocent:

Rebel Uranian

I can't stand Cancer or Virgo types. Unfortunately for me, my Moon is in Cancer (with lots of hard aspects to mess up its expression :D) and my Vertex is in Virgo, which means that aside from Leos (on my Descendant), *droolsoverleos* they are likely attracted to me. Watery types in general just start things out like "Don't you feel...?" "I don't know how I feel..." "This doesn't feel right!" and I'm like "Well, I don't know how I feel!" or "I don't really care about how I feel," or, more subtly, "I think..." Virgos are really fun to shock with erratic behavior, liberal views, stubborn willfulness, and other Aquarian things so they're not as bad... Unless one is your grandmother who is incessant about having a relationship with their grandchildren and especially about making them into *good conservatives.*

Last edited:
I can't stand Cancer or Virgo types. Unfortunately for me, my Moon is in Cancer (with lots of hard aspects to mess up its expression :D) and my Vertex is in Virgo, which means that aside from Leos (on my Descendant), *droolsoverleos* they are likely attracted to me. Watery types in general just start things out like "Don't you feel...?" "I don't know how I feel..." "This doesn't feel right!" and I'm like "Well, I don't know how I feel!" or "I don't really care about how I feel," or, more subtly, "I think..." Virgos are really fun to shock with erratic behavior, liberal views, stubborn willfulness, and other Aquarian things so they're not as bad... Unless one is your grandmother who is incessant about having a relationship with their grandchildren and especially about making them into *good conservatives.*

So where your vertex is, you tend to have a slew of broken hearts left behind?:tongue: My vertex is in aquarius....i did have ONE ex who had aquarius rising and just did not get over me for years....only the one, though, and no aquarius suns.

oops, sorry, you said attracted, not long-suffering....:andy:

Libra, they're too sensitive and whiny, and always shoving their opinions down your throats even though they don't know how to do it correctly. Also, the calm and romantic personality of them creep me out.

Aries are bipolar and rude, especially the females.

Gemini can be nice at times, but most of them are sarcastic jerks who I'd like to punch in the face.

Then there is Sagittarius being too sexual...

This is just my personal experience, so don't take it for word.

Rebel Uranian

So you dislike the non-fixed masculine signs? The common trend now is to dislike or at least deny being a non-fixed feminine sign. Before then, it was disliking Leo and Scorpio. Yes, disliking Scorpio.

@twelthnight I get preoccupied too. But that was a cool idea.

Lightrider

I can stand Taureans, Cancerians and Virgonians most of the time, but fact is i just can't be at ease around them. All the Taureans i have met are loveable and pleasant people. However they also tend to be too dogmatic and self righteous, which is a huge turn off to me. I also try to keep my distance from people who exhibit "cancerian" traits. Even though i like Cancerian girls because of their nurturing nature, they can be so hypersensitive and smothering at times. The best for me (and for them) is not to get too involved. I have met some Virgonians and they are very friendly, chatty people. I just don't like talking to them for so long... i flee right when they start complaining, being a pain, etc.

About fire people... i'm a very introverted guy so i don't get too involved with them so much. When i was little my best friend was an Arian. He was an acquaintance of my father and he was like a big brother to me, he was just awesome. One day i crossed paths with him and i knew something was wrong, but he told me everything was fine. We had lots of fun. That was the last time i saw him. When i got home and told my parents about it they berated me, telling me i should not talk to an stranger. I was like "WTH!".

On the other hand, i always get along with airy people. My best friends are an Aquarian, a Geminian and a Libran. I have no complaints about them, except for that Libran dude. He is the laziness incarnate, lol. Also i have met some capri girls. They are soooo intimidating, yet soooo HOT. *drolls*

So you dislike the non-fixed masculine signs? The common trend now is to dislike or at least deny being a non-fixed feminine sign. Before then, it was disliking Leo and Scorpio. Yes, disliking Scorpio.

Oh, I didn't notice I picked out non-fixed masculine signs.
So that includes Cancer, huh? Poor me, I've noticed that a lot too.

Lightrider, I completely get what you mean about us virgos...we can SEEM chilled out at first, then the crazy will kick in at some point. We kinda need to relax, and it's just that simple...(or is it?:wink:)

Rageypoo

ahahahahaha! oh man I'm tearing up so hard right now :biggrin::crying::biggrin::crying::biggrin: