A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

JUPITERASC

"History" in the form of a written, symbolic language, begins for us

in Tigris-Euphrates valley, in the precursor civilization to Ancient Sumeria. It almost certainly happened before, in the distant past, lost to human memory.
Inanna, Queen of the Heavens, was identified with the planet now known as Venus, during the culminating, last Decant of the tropical Age of Libra, during which time THIS cycle of human civilization began
Forgotten Empires
- Forbidden Archeology of Lost Ancient Cities - History Doc :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGOFRh_hxeE

Opal

Premium Member
https://poetryfoundation.org/poems/46565/ozymandias

Ozymandias Launch Audio in a New Window By Percy Bysshe Shelley

Disable annotations
I met a traveller from an antique land,

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal, these words appear:

My name is OzymandiasOzymandias Pharaoh Rameses II (reigned 1279-1213 BCE). According to the OED, the statue was once 57 feet tall., King of Kings;

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

Is it not heartwarming and romantic? :smile: It is funny, no? The perspective of looking at the past is safe. The thousands or millions? of time we have spun around this never ending cycle. But, if we look to future falls of empires, we are scared, as medieval serfs. :smile:

david starling

I studied ancient history and archeology on my own, mostly in a library. It was somehow comforting, studying the Past, using old books and the newer ones, also.

Then, when the tropical Ages occurred to me, they fit the timeline for history so clearly for me that I had an astrological way of answering the question of why civilization developed the way it has.

I'm amused by the thought, that if I were a credentialed historian and maintained that astrological influences had shaped the course of history, I probably would have been drummed out of the profession.

Last edited:

david starling

Currently, Venus is moving into exact conjunction with Saturn. This is occurring within the tropical Age Window, and is impacting the collective unconscious. It's another step towards the transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn into Aquarius.

david starling

The "Orb-activation" theory matches up with the intuitive sense that the tropical Aquarian Age has already somewhat begun. With a 5 degree Orb for the Age-indicator, about a minute of arc Direct-motion per year, and the Mean ingress into Aquarius in 2149, that gives an Orb-activation start-date of about 1855 for the Mean setting. The True, year to year, Direct and Retrograde Nutational Orb-activation then began as early as 1745.

This is about the URANIAN-ruled Aquarian Age, which is what the profound paradigm-shift predictions are about, including the ability to transcend the material plane and return to it, at will.

The actual, measured location of the Point of Perihelion, gives us a Mean, tropical Age of Capricorn at close to 28 degrees (which it will reach in 2033), with Saturnian rulership still firmly in place. That definitely trumps the Orb-activated, Uranian-ruled Age of Aquarius, already on the launch pad, but awaiting ignition.

Last edited:

david starling

Having tropical Ages as well as sidereal Ages affects the ability to nail down the sidereal Age start-dates. Looking at history, one development that can be attributed to the sidereal Ages, are the first coherent, recorded images of the 12 Sign zodiac in ancient Babylonia. This was around 2000 B.C.E., an average date for nearly all the opinions on when the constantly Retrograde-motion, sidereal Age-indicator ingressed sidereal Aries after its approximately 2150 year transit of Taurus.

The Hellenistic version of the zodiac on the other hand, fits the tropical Age of Sagittarius in its middle Decant, beginning around 800 B.C.E., around the time of the first ancient Greek Olympiad; and, centered on the Greek Classical period beginning at about 500 B.C.E.

For the current Age-cycle, with both types of Ages occurring in the same time-frame (which is unusual, since they're of different lengths), the sidereal Piscean Age-influence can be seen in the compassionate version of Jesus, during his life and times. Whereas, the blood-sacrifice of Jesus as the "Scapegoat", and the Roman Catholic Church creation of the Christian archetype known as "Satan, Prince of this World", correlate best to the Saturn-ruled, tropical Age of Capricorn.

One interesting coincidence regarding the similar time-frame during this Age-cycle for both types of Ages, is that the year 2149 A.D. is both the date of the tropical Age-indicator's Mean-setting ingress into tropical Aquarius, as well as the ingress of the sidereal Age-indicator into sidereal Aquarius, using the Year One as the ingress-date for the beginning of the Age of sidereal Pisces.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Interesting synchronicity that the Biblical "Fall of Man" expression correlates perfectly to the rise of city-state civilization during the 1st tropical Age of the "Fall" quadrant of Ages in the Northern hemisphere, around 6000 years ago. :biggrin:

You know that the reason you don't find evidence of civilizations before then is because the world is that old right?

david starling

PART 8

A new theory (new to me) has changed my opinion as to whether the Aquarian Age has begun to show any of its REAL effects yet, which requires Uranian rulership. And, Sign-blending alone gives a mix of Sign-qualities, but doesn't include a combination of Sign-rulerships within the boundaries of a particular Sign.

So, here's the theory: The ORB of the Age-indicator precedes it by at least five degrees into the next Sign, beginning at the 25 degree mark. The Mean setting of the Age-indicator therefore, began Orb-activating the Uranian rulership of tropical Aquarius around 1860, or even earlier if it's a larger Orb. The True setting had began periodically Orb-zapping the Capricornian Age and its Saturnian rulership about a hundred years before that, and was therefore having some input at the time of the momentous discovery of a planet beyond Saturn.

This is unique to the Age-indicator, since it alone automatically Orb-activates not only the qualities of the next Sign, but its rulership as well.

Orb-activation of the next Sign's qualities DOES apply to the Sun, Moon, and planets, but does NOT include activating the rulership of that Sign.

Saturn is still by far the most powerful Age-ruler, since the tropical Age-indicator itself is still within the boundaries of Capricorn. But SOME Uranian authority IS a real factor in the here and now, and, increasingly so, as the Orb of the Age-indicator penetrates deeper into tropical Aquarius.

In 2033, the Mean setting of the Age-indicator, which has constant Direct-motion at the rate of about 1 minute of arc per year, will have reached 28 degrees tropical Capricorn. And, with a 5 degree Orb, it will then be Orb-activating Aquarius AND its Uranian rulership at 3 degrees :aquarius:.

So, there IS some real light visible at the end of the tunnel. That's in keeping with the "Dawning of the Aquarian Age" expression.

According to the data I've been studying, the first True-setting ingress of the Age-indicator itself into Aquarius--although temporary, since the Moon is swinging it back and forth--will be January 6, 2047.

So, what I said in PART 7 about the tropical Aquarian Age not yet having started, requires some reevaluation. It's started to the extent that it's making it more and more possible to resist the most destructive tendencies of Saturnian Age-rulership. But, not enough so as to shift the Age-paradigm into its World-changing, Uranian format.

Employing the Orb-activation theory, the Age-indicator is already in the early stages of empowering the rulership of Aquarius, as well as enhancing the Aquarian Sign-qualities. So, we have these two rivals for Age authority in the tropical Chart, with fully effective Saturnian rulership for the old Age of Capricorn, now nearing its end; and, Uranian rulership for the fledgling Age of Aquarius, which hasn't yet reached anywhere near its full effect.

Last edited:

david starling

I don't think I've made this clear enough. It's about when a tropical Age manifests its most intrinsic results, and it's based on a logical pattern.

First, here's the timeline for the tropical Ages within the scope of recorded history, using the constantly Direct-motion, Mean settings. That's a 1743 Age using the current value for Precession of the Perihelion, but given small variations in the rate of precession over the millennia, and the nutational factor, I'll round it up to 1750 years:

TROPICAL AGES TIMELINE (Mean settings)

Age of :libra: •••••3850 to 3100 B.C.E.
Age of :scorpio:•••••3100 to 1350 B.C.E.
Age of :sagittarius:•••••1350 B.C.E. to 400 A.D.
Age of :capricorn: •••••400 A.D. to 2150 A.D. [actual date, 2149]

Last edited:

david starling

Now, bring in the Age Window, measured at 30 degrees along the zodiac, to match the length of the 12, equal, measured Signs. When the Age Window converges with a Sign, so that only that Sign is included in the Window, its foreground Age ends, and it becomes the background Sign for next foreground Age.

For example, using the listed timeline, the foreground Age (which I refer to as "the Age of") Capricorn began in the year 400 A.D. The previous foreground Age of Sagittarius, then became background to the Age of Capricorn, and still remains as an important Age influence regarding traditions. Our traditions are therefore, mainly a product of, or known through, the Age of Sagittarius, in this current example.

The foreground Age affects us directly as individuals, the ones who make things happen during the Age. But, there are those individuals who prefer the traditional ways of the background Age. They're inclined to resist the impetus to start something new, that breaks with tradition. And, it's this inclination that impacts the Cardinal-sign Ages the most. Because a Cardinal-sign Age isn't just a new Age, it's also the beginning of a new Seasonal-quadrant of Ages.

So, in this one case, the background Age is of a different Seasonal Quadrant. The keyword for a Cardinal-sign Age is "innovation". And, the resistance to these innovations is very powerful until the middle of the Age, when the cutting-edge, foreground Age fills half the Age Window. from then on, the resistance is gradually overcome, and we start to see the true nature of the foreground Age strongly emerge by the beginning of the 3rd Decant. For the Cardinal-sign Age of Capricorn, that's about 1600, when that 20th Age-degree generation began to take charge.

The intrinsic force of tropical Capricornian/Cardinal-sign Age/innovative creativity--which includes mechanization, accompanied by more and more sophisticated materialistic science, and the Capitalistic economic system--is accelerating toward the Age's ending, now approaching. Without knowledge of the tropical Ages, this manifestation is then easily mistaken for an early start to the sidereal Aquarian Age, since it's so unlike what would be expected from the sidereal Age of Pisces which precedes it.

Last edited:

david starling

How are you sure that precession was a thing moving with the same rate at the time? Maybe there was no precession until 2000 BC?

The historical pattern prior to that supports the existence of precession. I'll outline the pattern further, to include the tropical, Cardinal-sign Age of Libra, c.3850 to 3100 B.C.E.

Last edited:

blacksun?

How are you sure that precession was a thing moving with the same rate at the time? Maybe there was no precession until 2000 BC?
That would mean that around 2000BC there would have been an astronomical cataclysm, of which there is no evidence at all.

We could as easily suggest that there was no gravity until 2000 BC.

blacksun?

So, in this one case, the background Age is of a different Seasonal Quadrant. The keyword for a Cardinal-sign Age is "innovation". And, the resistance to these innovations is very powerful until the middle of the Age, when the cutting-edge, foreground Age fills half the Age Window. from then on, the resistance is gradually overcome, and we start to see the true nature of the foreground Age strongly emerge by the beginning of the 3rd Decant. For the Cardinal-sign Age of Capricorn, that's about 1600, when that 20th Age-degree generation began to take charge.
Thats perfect. This is the time of the invention of the scientific method by Francis Bacon, the abandoning of the old Aristotelean, dry and barren ways which were the leftovers of the once fertile age of Sagittarius.

This mid point has indeed been the decision of mankind to move forward, into innovation, away from dogma.

"And all depends on keeping the eye steadily fixed upon the facts of nature and so receiving their images simply as they are. For God forbid that we should give out a dream of our own imagination for a pattern of the world; rather may he graciously grant to us to write an apocalypse or true vision of the footsteps of the Creator imprinted on his creatures.Therefore do thou, O Father, who gave the visible light as the first fruit of creation, and did breathe into the face of man the intellectual light as the crown and consummation thereof, guard and protect this work, which coming from thy goodness returneth to thy glory. Thou, when thou turned to look upon the works which thy hands had made, saw that all was very good and did rest from thy labors. But man when he turned to look upon the works which his hands had made, saw that all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and could find no rest therein. Wherefore if we labour in thy works with the sweat of our brows, thou will make us partakers of thy vision and thy Sabbath. Humbly we pray that this mind may be steadfast in us, and that through these our hands, and the hands of others to whom thou shall give the same spirit, thou will vouchsafe to endow the human family with new mercies." [Francis Bacon, the Great Instauration]

The intrinsic force of tropical Capricornian/Cardinal-sign Age/innovative creativity--which includes mechanization, accompanied by more and more sophisticated materialistic science, and the Capitalistic economic system--is accelerating toward the Age's ending, now approaching.
Yep.

Last edited:

blacksun?

And indeed Sagittarius is a much better attribution to the wildly fanatical time of Socrates, which lingered until the late Renaissance, and the papacy which was in cahoots with the dry and barren Plato and Aristotle, than Pisces is to any of that.

The early age of Sagittarius was highly fertile, Homeric Greece, the time when mankind knew proper reverence. With Socrates, it became stale, and whatever was religious turned to dogma, and a shrewd egotistical intellect was born to replace religion altogether.