and patient acceptance
of the truths of emptiness
un-bornness
no self-natureness
and the non-duality of all things.

This teaching is found in all the sutras of all the Buddhas
and is presented to meet the varied dispositions of being
but it is not the Truth itself.
These teachings are only a finger pointing towards Noble Wisdom.
They are like a mirage with its springs of water
which the deer take to be real and chase after.
So with the teachings in all the sutras:
They are intended for the consideration
and guidance of
the discriminating minds of all people
but
they are not the Truth itself
which can only be self-realized within one's deepest consciousness.
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mahamati, you and all the Bodhisattvas [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]must seek for this inner self-realisation of Noble Wisdom[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]and not be captivated by word-teachings :smile:[/FONT]
—The Buddha, the Lankavatara Sutra

Cap

Mahamati, you and all Bodhisattvas
should discipline yourselves in the realization
and patient acceptance
of the truths of emptiness
un-bornness
no self-natureness
and the non-duality of all things.

This teaching is found in all the sutras of all the Buddhas
and is presented to meet the varied dispositions of being
but it is not the Truth itself.
These teachings are only a finger pointing towards Noble Wisdom.
They are like a mirage with its springs of water
which the deer take to be real and chase after.
So with the teachings in all the sutras:
They are intended for the consideration
and guidance of
the discriminating minds of all people
but
they are not the Truth itself
which can only be self-realized within one's deepest consciousness.
Mahamati, you and all the Bodhisattvas
must seek for this inner self-realisation of Noble Wisdom
and not be captivated by word-teachings

—The Buddha, the Lankavatara Sutra

And that is true spirituality.

SunConjunctUranus

What are the opportunities most feasible to you at the moment? How flexible are you in terms of what jobs you'd do? Does somebody currently support you financially? Are you currently employed?

"Begging at a job fair" is one way to get to your own business, if you know how to leverage opportunities.

My day job is something exotic and niche, and while it can be a career for those so inclined, I don't see my self doing so because it doesn't line up with my vision.

I have a couple of side hustles that I am developing, one where I do the service individually and another that myself and an associate are crafting. I also have plans to use the internet to earn extra income. These are all short term ventures and most are non-scalable. Even the closest people to me only have a glimpse of my overarching vision so I don't think you will be getting any inkling any time soon.

I also have plans for the medium term which these more short term objectives will help me to matriculate to. Even these objectives will remain under wraps.

Life is not a straight line m8. If you take that on board you might not look down on the supposedly menial and little work that you can jump into right now.

I mostly agree with you and that's why I want to discuss career prospects with you! Because I also live on islands and natural challenges that are almost similar to your birthplace (unless you've jet from there). Indeed, tourists are not as massive as you are. However, at least I could try a business opportunity that was already popular there and might not be here yet. Usually what is being sought by foreign tourists (especially westerners) apart from the very obvious commodity of the plant that attracts it? Actually, if I observe it in my place, there are 2 types of options to open a business. The first is a tourist business because there are some rare animals here. And secondly, the goods distribution business because my residence is rather west, from the center of goods turnover. Realistically, the second option, a goods distribution business that is more likely. I studied law, but the structured career conclusion here forced me to "slam the steering wheel" from the beginning of my vision to work in the legal field. But I think it will function to defend myself on the "green table," if there is a legal dispute. For the time being, I am still undergoing a formality at school, because I used to play hoop too much at the beginning of the formalities. I have not experienced a financial crisis, but I am also in fact not from a wealthy family, just enough financially. Office work is more interesting after our physical strength has begun to weaken. Only the goods distribution business is convincing for now

It's actually good if you share your "clue" vision. What is that, Conspiracy? Apart from working in exotic, niche, crafting, and so on. Working in crafting is great, Conspiracy. Only skilled people who could do that type of work. By the way, do you use teak or use other woods? At my place there is a lot of teak, but people here are lazy to work on furniture, only sell it to the company. Maybe it's your own furniture workshop? Haha you are already on the road to success if it is true bro. I suspect you have (at least) pocketed $350 per furniture. It's good to save too, and also don't smoke too much bruhh haha. Not just kidding. Hey, if you have an interesting story in the future forward, would be very happy to hear your story related to career progression, whether it's in times of joy and sorrow.

Web hosting is something that you are fully aware of. Are you already survey it? I think your extremely good grammar would help you to become a legit astrologer. Already saw it in this forum that you could be very helpful on that department. I think Warriors forum is good too for online business strategy. Really glad that there is a fellow hustler here on AW. Office work is slavery, period.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Also, going out there and looking for opportunities is going to broaden your scope; you will meet people who you could partner with and who share your ambitions. Networking is valuable at this point since you want to eventually head up your own organization - where do you think your business partners will come from when you are ready to hit the ground? Are you going to manifest them out of thin air? This is assuming that you aren't currently exposing yourself to the wider world and mingling with people, some of which may be potential partners in crime.

Agree, and this huge problems so far. People of our age are excited about making money now. Are you alone active in certain organizations? I ask this because I myself do not have an experience or even do not know where the related organization is, in this country. Honestly, family life in AW alone is enough to open my horizons of knowledge, so it needs only "individual activities" in our real world to realize the agendas of our respective visions.

Last edited:

david starling

For rentals, I dont have money yet, sir David. But I will keep the options open. There are already certain thugs who established that sailing business since Renaissance era (what ages is it?) . Goods distributions is real chance, I'm currently studying in the area where all goods in my island are coming from. Mostly Australians and Europeans coming here too, that's why I will be keep interacting in this forum because y'all help me to learn English better and also for FREE. Especially those Americans.

Where are the main sources of goods? Australia, for example?

david starling

From the capital, to Surabaya (currently here), and to Labuan Bajo (where I come from). Usually clothes, basic necessities, etc. All regions throughout the region, the circulation of goods is centered in the capital. Then, where is the defective circulation of goods that you know? At least in your country.

"Defective"? Probably a typo.

conspiracy theorist

@Uranus

Man, you find out I come from Jamaica and you just go off based on a lot assumptions and stereotypes. Be careful about that, bro.

I will respond to you more in-depth later.

SunConjunctUranus

@Uranus

Man, you find out I come from Jamaica and you just go off based on a lot assumptions and stereotypes. Be careful about that, bro.

I will respond to you more in-depth later.

Lmao okay bro. But the climate and natural enviroment are similiar although never personally know what is the actual society in there. Good night bro.

Last edited: