Can you tell if I'm a good friend/ loyal by looking at my chart

littlewolf

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80781&stc=1&d=1557779340

First time posting hi everyone!! SO new to these forums although I've been interested in astrology literally since I was 7 as I LOVED looking at the stars, look at them as if they are my home, wanted to see if there are any indications of loyalty in the chart? Can this be done? Or what kind of friend/ even lover I am? I'm not too good at reading charts but I know I have some scorpio which I'm sure is a loyal sign? Then I've read scorps are tumultuous and sometimes unstable.

Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated! anyone else get slightly scared about what their chart may say about them, LOL. Any interesting quirks are welcome too.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 30

conspiracy theorist

What has experience taught you about your own capacity for loyalty?

What I note in your chart is a high libido, craving for deep intimacy/commitment but coupled with feelings of fear or inadequacy in regard to you "deserving" such deep merging. There is much longing and hunger in you, but also a "mischievous" side to you that wants freedom and independence. The combination may result in someone that sabotages their relationships through flagrant disregard for the needs of the partner/relationship whenever you feel like you are "suffocating" from the closeness, with the subsequent fallout of you berating yourself for blowing your chances at the deep soulful connection that is truly your hearts desire.

The chart shows your contradictory nature, which has understandably having you question your ability to be loyal.