Living Without Purpose

Oceans

First Sorry for my bad english

I am 27 years old (28 in April) and I have no sense in life, not a steady job, girlfriends, I can not keep in touch for long time with friends or close friends, not even some dream in life like place to live, big house or other things, Anybody know what could be happening to me?

I grew up in a broken family, my childhood was very hard and my adolescence worse but never had any contact or interest in drugs or alcohol, my parents have always been hard and they have never cared for me

Last edited:

StelliumNoise

I am 27 years old (28 in April) and I have no sense in life, not a steady job, girlfriends, I can not keep in touch for long time with friends or close friends, not even some dream in life like place to live, big house or other things, Anybody know what could be happening to me?

I grew up in a broken family, my childhood was very hard and my adolescence worse but never had any contact or interest in drugs or alcohol, my parents have always been hard and they have never cared for me

[Chart deleted by OP's request - Moderator]

For love - With Venus in Taurus opposing Pluto in Scorpio, are you transparent enough to fully engage with potential lovers around you? Are there any issues/dysfunctions/or unorthodox intimacy concerns?

Also when it comes to friends - you mention you're not able to keep in touch with them, does this mean that you gravitate away from them, or that they gravitate away from you? Are you having issue finding friends you mesh well with?
Is there a need to broaden your friend circle (Moon in Aqua/11th) through shared interests, like on meetup.com or through conferences?

Last edited by a moderator:

3nigma

[Chart deleted by OP's request - Moderator]

Hello Oceans,
first off: Your english is good, don't worry :)

So, I feel like pluto squaring the moon and opposing venus could hinder you from diving deep into relationships and make you anxious of showing your most vunerable parts to the people around you.
You might feel like the nature of your feelings will scare people away, if you really let them in. Of course this fear could stem from childhood, because your early experiences in relationships might have been unsae for you to be in - Chiron conjunct the IC
You also have Uranus opposite Mars, which would explain your need to rapidly shift focus over and over again. You have a lot of power to initiate things, but might get bored through the process of stabilizing and progressing what you have started. It is not a bad thing though.
Some tasks need a person to have qualities like that. You can come up with a bunch of great ideas in a short period of time.
Also, saturn is in your 10th house, so don't worry about being 27 and not knowing your place in the work field yet. Saturn delays everything and brings hard lessons, which turn out to be very fruitful, if you're open to learning.
Your saturn return will happen in about one year, so you can expect a lot of changes in your life, especially regarding themes of the 10th house like career, your standpoint in society, the goals you want to achieve, etc.
Maybe you get inspired to completely change your course and follow a new mission in this life.
I would advice you to start meditating and to believe in your own journey. Find out what you really want from life. Sometimes we feel pressured, because we adopt the goals of others to be our own. Not everybody has to have it all together at age 30.
Hope that helps a little <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Oceans

Hello Oceans,
first off: Your english is good, don't worry :)

So, I feel like pluto squaring the moon and opposing venus could hinder you from diving deep into relationships and make you anxious of showing your most vunerable parts to the people around you.
You might feel like the nature of your feelings will scare people away, if you really let them in. Of course this fear could stem from childhood, because your early experiences in relationships might have been unsae for you to be in - Chiron conjunct the IC
You also have Uranus opposite Mars, which would explain your need to rapidly shift focus over and over again. You have a lot of power to initiate things, but might get bored through the process of stabilizing and progressing what you have started. It is not a bad thing though.
Some tasks need a person to have qualities like that. You can come up with a bunch of great ideas in a short period of time.
Also, saturn is in your 10th house, so don't worry about being 27 and not knowing your place in the work field yet. Saturn delays everything and brings hard lessons, which turn out to be very fruitful, if you're open to learning.
Your saturn return will happen in about one year, so you can expect a lot of changes in your life, especially regarding themes of the 10th house like career, your standpoint in society, the goals you want to achieve, etc.
Maybe you get inspired to completely change your course and follow a new mission in this life.
I would advice you to start meditating and to believe in your own journey. Find out what you really want from life. Sometimes we feel pressured, because we adopt the goals of others to be our own. Not everybody has to have it all together at age 30.
Hope that helps a little <3

I have problems with feelings, I can't show them as a "normal" people because I consider them as a vulnerability, even normal things like happy birthday, "how are you ?" and even a hug makes me uncomfortable, I really do not do this because I want to and I'm not even a cold person because I feel my feelings but I prefer to demonstrate this with other things like helping a lot, giving gifts and the like or even doing favors, I worked 2 years with community service even though I refused to receive salary because I knew it was difficult for them to pay me and I felt very happy anyway

I believe that I need to leave the homes of my parents because this is delaying my life but at the moment I can not because I am going through serious health problems, I never gave importance to my health and my parents even less helped me with this but next week I start my water fasting and I hope to improve my health completely and become a better guy :happy:

About Saturn I know he's going to be HARD with me but I hope it makes me turn into a mature person but I also hope he can help me with at least something, I do not believe my life is only meant to receive only bad things.

Oceans

For love - With Venus in Taurus opposing Pluto in Scorpio, are you transparent enough to fully engage with potential lovers around you? Are there any issues/dysfunctions/or unorthodox intimacy concerns?

Also when it comes to friends - you mention you're not able to keep in touch with them, does this mean that you gravitate away from them, or that they gravitate away from you? Are you having issue finding friends you mesh well with?
Is there a need to broaden your friend circle (Moon in Aqua/11th) through shared interests, like on meetup.com or through conferences?

About the first question see the answer above, I believe you can answer your question about how I feel

I make friends as much as I can and I even have many but I can not keep in touch with them, I disappear for some time and then I'll talk to them again hahha, I think it's funny but I like having some time for myself with no one around. my Moon must be very strong because I feel like a very Aquarian person

Oceans

Before giving you my interpretation, I'd like to ask you one question. What do you enjoy?

Since I was a child I always liked electronics (computers, games, ...) and since then I've been doing maintenance at home, I really love doing this and I do not care how difficult it is to do certain things because I love challenge

Oceans

You said you don't have a steady job. Do you mean that you only work part-time or are you unemployed?

I currently work in my house doing repairs of computers/smartphones, I love doing this but I feel that my place is not this

My life is totally ******, I can't go out to have fun because I feel like a stranger in the middle of normal people, I believe that currently Saturn return in Cap is strongly affecting me because since last year I began to question my life

StelliumNoise

I currently work in my house doing repairs of computers/smartphones, I love doing this but I feel that my place is not this

My life is totally ******, I can't go out to have fun because I feel like a stranger in the middle of normal people, I believe that currently Saturn return in Cap is strongly affecting me because since last year I began to question my life

My first thought is that you need to expand. And because this is obvious then we look to why you have problems expanding.
The ASC is your body, Venus and Pluto aspects determine your attractiveness to a degree or your own perception of your attractiveness. Is there anything about your thoughts about your appearance that is blocking you from expanding/branching out?
How comfortable are you in your own skin? Are there things you can change or focus on to make the situation better?

Oceans

My first thought is that you need to expand. And because this is obvious then we look to why you have problems expanding.
The ASC is your body, Venus and Pluto aspects determine your attractiveness to a degree or your own perception of your attractiveness. Is there anything about your thoughts about your appearance that is blocking you from expanding/branching out?
How comfortable are you in your own skin? Are there things you can change or focus on to make the situation better?

First I am resistant to any change, I feel a "call inside" that need to completely change but there's something holding me back, I always sabotage myself in any area or phase of my life It seems that I like to feel "destroyed" but I do not know why, maybe some pluto retrograde influence ?

"How comfortable are you in your own skin?"

You mean my appearance ? If so, I have problems with it, I do not know how to explain but I never felt comfortable with her, as I said before I believe (and a lot) that a fasting will help me solve almost all problems

JUPITERASC

I grew up in a broken family, my childhood was very hard
and my adolescence worse
but never had any contact or interest in drugs or alcohol,
my parents have always been hard
and they have never cared for me
well done for having had no contact with or interest in drugs or alcohol :smile:
I currently work in my house doing repairs of computers/smartphones, I love doing this
but I feel that my place is not this
My life is totally ******, I can't go out to have fun
because I feel like a stranger in the middle of normal people,
I believe that currently Saturn return in Cap is strongly affecting me because since last year I began to question my life
your ability to repair computers/smartphones assures a steady regular income
because
in todays computerised smart phone world
those who are able to repair computers and smart phones
are guaranteed work
so you are doing well
I have problems with feelings, I can't show them as a "normal" people because I consider them as a vulnerability, even normal things like happy birthday, "how are you ?" and even a hug makes me uncomfortable, I really do not do this because I want to and I'm not even a cold person because I feel my feelings but I prefer to demonstrate this with other things like helping a lot, giving gifts and the like or even doing favors,
I worked 2 years with community service
even though I refused to receive salary
because I knew it was difficult for them to pay me
and I felt very happy anyway
as you have discovered, community service work for free
has been a source of happiness for you
and congratulations for giving your services for free
and helping many people
I believe that I need to leave the homes of my parents
because this is delaying my life but at the moment I can not
because I am going through serious health problems, I never gave importance to my health
and my parents even less helped me with this but next week I start my water fasting
and I hope to improve my health completely and become a better guy :happy:

About Saturn I know he's going to be HARD with me

but I hope it makes me turn into a mature person
but I also hope he can help me with at least something,
I do not believe my life is only meant to receive only bad things.
so it seems the major issue for you is health
often illness causes low feelings
so
good idea to learn meditation
often there are free classes locally
very rarely if ever, is anyone turned away if their funds are low
and if one learns MINDFULNESS MEDITATION
then the resulting self-awareness enhances ones life
you also mention fasting
and apparently regular fasting, in moderation, for a few days
is good for health

Oceans

You are coming into your first Saturn Return, and so your Soul is pressuring you to get on with your life, which is the reason why you are here.

And you can certainly find some of the challenges that your chart represents. But unless you are willing to do something about it, rather than just use the challenges as an excuse, nothing more will come of it, and if you are still around at your second Saturn Return about age 60, things will be really uncomfortable.

So the question is not whether we can find your challenges(of course we can, its right there in your chart), but whether you are able to take your strong parts and actually use them to solve your challenges.

I understand that I need to follow my life and that is exactly what I want but I have not figured it out yet,

Could you talk about some challenges ? I want to do something about it but without knowing about these challenges I can not do anything, I feel like I've waited too long and it's too late now to solve them

greybeard

I'm 77 years old. I'm pretty sure I'll figure out my purpose in life by the time I'm 80, maybe 82 or 3...

Lacking a Great Life Purpose, I had to jury-rig a philosophy that would allow me to look in the mirror. Here it is: my purpose in life is to do, willingly and with a smile, whatever worthwhile task is put before me. Little things that need immediate attention, and I am "here now" and have the skills and means to carry out the task.

Before you ask what your purpose is ...
You might ask, ""What is the purpose of life?"

Your purpose is what you love. Find what you love and you've found your purpose.

You might have been born a slave in Mississippi in 1837. Your purpose would have been to pick cotton. Not all of us have a greater purpose. The slave had to find (create) purpose within the confines of picking cotton. The question remains: what is the purpose of life itself?

Last edited: