Where are the Gucci Horsebit Shoes?

rubyelixir

I am a stylist & a picker. I bought a pair of Gucci Sandals with the iconic Horsebit I can't find them anywhere! The Chart is fit to be judged however, I am the Querent & the Astrologer & Neptune is in the 1st house. I can't wrap my head around it and I think Neptune is why. Also the moon is not VOC but is currently making its major connections, so I think the answer is here , now but I just can't see it. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_165_where_are_the_gucci_horsebit_shoes.56526.19267.gif
    astro_w2gw_165_where_are_the_gucci_horsebit_shoes.56526.19267.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 27

fensi88

There are testimonies they will be found!
Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right side of the places that I would suggest you to search.
POF in mutable sign indicating the they are inside something: car, box, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. First look at places near souvenirs or holy objects.
Look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room.
Ruler in 8 house means that item is totally out of sight. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen, basement.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: red, black, muddy greens

POF is in Virgo, so they can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room. It can be near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff.
POF in 7 house means partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business.

Direction: West
Near colour: grey, brown, navy-blue

rubyelixir

Fensi88 Thank you but that's just about everywhere I've looked! I kept getting the feeling it was in a Car & with a friend who is aggressive or Angry (moon & Mars & oppositions or squares). I do have a friend like that and I might've brought them there once, I think, but he is sick right now and said he doesn't have them. He will only be pissed if i press the issue.

But you have some points , sick person's room, luxurious furnishings and art souveniers, he has all these things! I bet I left them there someplace I'll have to ask again or look when I go over and he's feeling better

Last edited:

rubyelixir

FOUND!!!! in a box , in the garage, that contained old photos & some items my mom had given me that belonged to my grandmother, nw corner of the garage, garage situated on the ne corner of my house. YAY!!!