A Small Question about a House :)

M

may28gemini

Actually, the natural ruler of the 5th is Venus.

Stellium is when there's 3 or more planets in the same sign. Yes, you do have a Capricorn stellium since you have 5 planets in Capricorn.

No, just because you have a bunch of planets in the 5th doesn't mean that you have Leo traits. The Capricorn planets in the 5th house will express itself through 5th house matters.

wilsontc

Staff member
strong focus on a house, to blues

blues,

You said:
I'm interest in knowing if by having Mars, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Venus and Mercury ( I don't know if they are in a stellium or more or not) all in Capricorn in the 5th house gives me any Leo traits? because Leo being the natural ruler of the 5th house and all.

Yes, you are right, according to the modern astrology system, Leo is the natural sign ruler of the fifth house and Sun is the natural planetary ruler of the 5th house ( http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/housesofthehoroscope.html ). With a strong focus on the 5th house of self-expression, you most likely focus on issues of how you express yourself, may tend to be naturally dramatic, have an interest in being noticed, and might like to be "on stage" in some way.

Guessing,

Tim