Random Thoughts, strictly Text

petosiris

Banned
What's your current day verdict on inverting the zodiac for the southern hemisphere, Petosiris?

It is still the same - for southern temperate and polar zones, there is full inversion. For your country in the northern and similar ones in the south, there is possibly a slight weakening of the zodiac in relation the angles and phases, but not as much to throw it out as for SCU.

petosiris

Banned
It is still the same - for southern temperate and polar zones, there is full inversion. For your country in the northern and similar ones in the south, there is possibly a slight weakening of the zodiac in relation the angles and phases, but not as much to throw it out as for SCU.

Astrology developed in the northern hemisphere temperate zone as can be seen from a cursory overview of the effects of the zodiac and the twelve houses. Changes must be made for equatorial, antipodal temperate and polar regions. Most Renaissance astrologers like Cardanus and Campanella agreed with this.

petosiris

Banned
Placidus houses not working near the poles doesn't mean that Placidus houses don't work, rather nature is telling you ''bruh these degrees are circumpolar and you are trying to measure the hours from rising to setting''.

Ukpoohbear

I wrote a really great reply to Petosiris last post about religion but it became rambling and I thought it would disrupt the shorter replies of this thread so I deleted it. It basically became about evil/shadows showing up in people and how it is the reason of my existence to fight it, like spiritual warfare. I wrote it during a week of having a headache on stop.

Basically, I have started reading a daily 'spiritual warfare' reading plan in the bible app I got and while I was having this headache and feeling so out of whack, I started being attacked online on a spiritual group by some crazy woman with an obsession about narcissism who was trying to get a rise out of me. It was a spiritual attack and the app was just talking about how evil is strategic too. Then I had distant reiki done and the headache went away and I got my equilibrium back.

Now I am less stressed and thinking more clearly I want to read it but there's no point even trying to recreate it without the same sense of madness attached to it. I should have just copied it to one of my threads or even copied it to word. I wasn't thinking clearly which was the beauty of it but the reason it got deleted. :sad:

Ukpoohbear

While being stressed, I couldn't post in my 5D thread because I was more in warrior mode than 5D mode. Im still not back to being near 5D, negativity is still here, but there is no genius in 5D, only acceptance and love. Madness is kind of cool. If I am meant to fight evil on a spiritual dimension, how can I be 5D too? So you can neutralize negativity with love but you can't neutralize a demon or evil with it, you got to fire up your power and blast it to smithereens.

I'm not questioning the existence of 5D Im wondering how to fight evil and reach for enlightenment. What do archangels fight evil with if they are filled with universal love?

conspiracy theorist

For those who are invested in the global discussion on climate change, and are interested in moving beyond politicized information and the ratings of brow beating teen girls who neither have the depth of knowledge or experience to speak on such matters, here is an article that proposes an alternative to the well-worn talking points about carbon footprints and the pestilence of man.

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2020/01/16/the-climate-change-alternative-we-ignore-to-our-peril/

Lots to ponder on, with many sources to corroborate his observations, if one is so inclined.

david starling

For those who are invested in the global discussion on climate change, and are interested in moving beyond politicized information and the ratings of brow beating teen girls who neither have the depth of knowledge or experience to speak on such matters, here is an article that proposes an alternative to the well-worn talking points about carbon footprints and the pestilence of man.

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2020/01/16/the-climate-change-alternative-we-ignore-to-our-peril/

Lots to ponder on, with many sources to corroborate his observations, if one is so inclined.

Consider This (c.t.): If the Earth flips over, so Australia is in the Northern hemisphere and Alaska is in the Southern, we'll have to change our tropical Charts in accordance with the inversion! :smile:

david starling

Mars is in Cap. Facilitates materialistic innovation, especially in the field of useful alternative methods for producing and distributing electrical energy. (12/12)

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I want to thank all of you for the birthday wishes.

In a natal chart regarding formation and maintenance of romantic and sexual relationships, each house tells us our ability to have them.

1st house - my own self. My sun and moon in 8th, the one of deep dark desires. And the 9th of a piscean and mercurial nature are about emotions to handle going out with a partner.

2nd, 6th and 11th - To hold onto a partnership, and I believe they are debilitated to indicate a harder time than most, and a difficulty to relate with friends and crushes in my life.

5th - Sex and physical attraction is warped by Uranus in Scorpio. The 7th is about who I'm attracted to is in Capricorn. And 10th is Venus conjunct MC in Aries indicates a strong woman figure to dominate my relationship.

And finally, 3rd in Virgo, 4th in Libra and 12th in Gemini/cancer. To be around certain women (Virgo) and the feminine cancerian house has Pluto conjunct IC, and finally the 12th are my secrets, fantasies and ideas about my perfect love match.

Often in my adult life, I didn't have a GF, and on average every 5-6 years since 1998, I was seeing or knowing a woman either in RL or online (I did not meet them despite cancelled plans when we knew enough of each other).

david starling

Sun's @ 28 degrees Aquarius. With Sign-blending starting at no blending at the 25th degree, and a 50/50 ratio at the Sign-boundary, the ratio of Sign-qualities is now about 3/5ths Aquarius and 2/5ths Pisces.

Sign-blending aside, the Orb-effect of the Sun's influence extending out on both sides of the Sun's Longitudinal-point location (again, currently about 28 degrees Aqua) is already activating Piscean Sign-qualities.

So, even if one prefers to think of the Signs as being "walled-off" from each other, with no mixing at the cusps whatsoever, the Orb-effect of the indicators penetrates them, and precedes the ingress of the Longitudinal-point into the next Sign.

I'm feeling the Sun's Piscean nature already, even though it's still mostly Aquarian.

leomoon

HELP PLEASE!! I need to call the doctor's office no later then in a few hours with the date for the Operation (to replace the left kneecap) ....

I didn't happen to mention "I NEED to check with the heaven's first" lol. :alien:

But I did a cursory glance for these 3 open dates. April 1st or April 7th and April 8th all open approx. 10 A.M. operation to start.

I decided April 8th is a definite "no go" because it's a VOC Moon that day starting in the morning to evening.

The 1st date I checked, April 7th looks great to me. What do you all think?
I'm seeing the 8th house as the surgery house. (except for the Moon opposed to the planets), but P.O.F. has a Trine to three planets including Pluto Jupiter & Venus . More positive aspects for the P.O.F. then on the 8th at this same time frame.

I liked the look of the P.O.F. But thought I'd better run it past you guys....

OR:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

It is not altered by action, freedom, or realization.
To remain in the depths of mind free of reference
Is known as mahamudra.
17th Karmapa :smile:

from the book

"Music In The Sky: The Life, Art, And Teachings Of The 17Th Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje"