Where is my dvd

Abby83

Im looking for a yoga dvd i havent seen in ages. I last saw it a years and a half ago. I used it everyday for 3 weeks in the tv room and then i stopped seeing it.

I'd like to know where it is. I presume it's still in the house. If i look at the horary, mercury is the dvd in good condition in triplicity in a dry place, perhaps near electrical devices (aquarius)? in accidental debility in 9th house. Normally i would see the 9th house as being in a foreign place but i cant imagine why it would have left the house. I prefer to see the chart in N, E, S, W. In this chart the dvd is SW. So i take it the dvd is SW of the house. The 4th house (home) is the sun, and mercury is with it, even though it's a separating aspect.

Mercury applies to venus (me), which means i will see the dvd soon.

Any other interpretations? I would love to hear your opinions.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_dvd.21835.898.jpg
    astro_2gw_dvd.21835.898.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32

fensi88

There is 1 testimony it will be found!
Ruler is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search. Ruler in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground.
Ruler is in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library or at school/university.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: yellow, white, light color combination, spotted, grey, mixed

POF is in Ta in 12th house. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet?, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: green, blue, white, pink, red-orange, yellow, tan

Abby83

There is 1 testimony it will be found!
Ruler is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search. Ruler in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground.
Ruler is in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library or at school/university.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: yellow, white, light color combination, spotted, grey, mixed

POF is in Ta in 12th house. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet?, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: green, blue, white, pink, red-orange, yellow, tan

Haha i found it. And it is a funny story. I prayed to god and to be honest, if i didnt pray, i swear i would have never found it. Ill tell you soon when i get the chance to be on here longer.

Abby83

Well done on your accuracy. You got it right. You're amazing!!

So here's the story...

Im in the tv room looking through the cupboards and disc covers for the 50th time. I told my husband someone must have misplaced it. My husband then went on a rant telling me i can only blame myself, that i need to take responsibility for my actions. And he said it over and over again, that it's all my fault, that im the one to blame. So i prayed to god. I asked god to please help me find the dvd.

I continued to keep searching through the usual places. It was when i looked in the cupboard of my husband's room on the shelf, on top of legal documents (like you said) that i found a box. At this point the location is indeed a little to the left of the house and close to the middle. Oh boy was it hidden alright. This black box turned out to be a part of the computer that my husband took out a while ago cos he said it was broken at the time. And guess what part it was? The part that plays dvds!!!! Lol. So i took it to my husband and asked him to open it. He got a hair clip. It opened. And what do you know????? The freaking dvd was in there. So this freaking part of the computer which he pulled out and replaced, he put the old one in the cupboard with the dvd still in it!!!! You'd think he'd take the freaking dvd out at the time right? Omg. Ugh. And would you believe he still said it was my fault? LMFAO no kidding this was unbelievable. There's no way i would have found it without praying.

So yes it was a little to the left. It was on a shelf on top of legal and educational documents. Yes there was a yellow and orange plastic bag next to it. Yes it was hidden inside the dvd player box.