pop singer - concert?

A

Anonymous

Will my favourite pop singer, Zdravko Colic, hold his concert at the end of Septembre at "Arena"?

Concert was planed for April but it was postponed because the "Arena" hall was not finished. So I read in newspaper that concert will be in Septembre and because I want to go to that concert, could you please be so kind as to tell me if this will be true.

Thanks,
Goca

pwadm

Staff member
We may use the time when you posted your message on this forum: 9:41 am GMT (on May 17) and your location, Beograd, Serbia.

The chart erected for these coordinates features an Ascendant at 00 Leo 03, a very early degree... So it's most likely that you are asking this too early or you're not really very interested in the question.

Interestingly, the Ascendant ruler, the Sun is on Algol (although separating) so you might be confused or afflicted in some way. Have you lost your head about this matter ? :) (that's what Algol is about)

fensi88

Yes I am! He is my favourite singer, even I have website about him! Last concert in Belgrade was 2001 year! So I wait sooo long!

Greetings,
Goca

fensi88

concert 2

Hello!
Today I get email from one visitor of my webpage with text from newspaper that Zdravko Colic will held his concert probably in October in Beograd. Because I intend to go to that concert I ask question:
“Is this news true?”
data: 4 june 2005 time 14:21 time zone gmt+2.
Do I have to look rule of 3th house or of 9 house. And what else I have to look? How I will determine is it true? If I look aspect from rule of ASC and rule of 3th or 9th it seams that the answer is AGAIN “no”. Does Moon play some role here? If does, it has no aspects with rule of ASC, rule of 3, rule of 9, so answer is again”no”. Unfortunately...

Goca

pwadm

Staff member
John Frawley's rules to determine if the news, information or gossip is true:

To be true:
- the angles must be in fixed signs
- lord 1, lord 3, the Moon and the Moon's dispositor must be in fixed sigsn and angular houses or at least in fixed signs and succedent houses

It is a majority decision.

Angularity and fixity carry a sense of solidity.

fensi88

Thanks Radu, from every your post we learn something new!
Let see what is the result for my chart:

angles fixed signs - no
lord 1 fixed signs - no
lord 1 angular house or succedent - no
lord 3 fixed signs - no
lord 3 angular house or succedent - yes
Moon in fixed signs - yes
lord of Moon angular house or succedent – yes

So we may say 4:3 for “no” :?

I have no lucky...
Goca

pwadm

Staff member
I just copied the relevant text from Frawley's book. No big deal... :)

Since there is such a tight score, I would refrain from deciding that the news is totally false. Maybe the concert will be held in November or September ... :)

fensi88

Today I read in newspaper that concert will be held on 15. October! It is reserved nearly 1600 tickets already, althought thay do not start to sell tickets yet!