Have i passed the exam???

mairiboo

Hey guys!I need your help I had an exam today and I'm very upset!What do you think???Have I passed it?I am the querent 1st house in pisces (Jupiter in 7th) and the exam maybe 9th?(Jupiter as well in 7th)Is that a good thing?Please help

Attachments

• astro_2gw_25_lesson.56385.46225.jpg
    astro_2gw_25_lesson.56385.46225.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 43

IleneK

Premium Member
The result of the exam [9th] is the 10th. So since Jupiter rules the 10th as well as the rising point, you will be Moon and the outcome will be Jupiter. Based on the adverse reception from Jupiter to Moon, since Jupiter receives Moon in its deteriment, and also Moon's failure to perfect with Jupiter, since it opposes malefic Mars first, I am going to say the answer is no.

mairiboo

The result of the exam [9th] is the 10th. So since Jupiter rules the 10th as well as the rising point, you will be Moon and the outcome will be Jupiter. Based on the adverse reception from Jupiter to Moon, since Jupiter receives Moon in its deteriment, and also Moon's failure to perfect with Jupiter, since it opposes malefic Mars first, I am going to say the answer is no.

thanks!!do you think I will pass it in January?It's a very hard subject!Can you please take a look?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_27_gdfgfd.60325.11770.jpg
    astro_2gw_27_gdfgfd.60325.11770.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 20

tikana

Hey guys!I need your help I had an exam today and I'm very upset!What do you think???Have I passed it?I am the querent 1st house in pisces (Jupiter in 7th) and the exam maybe 9th?(Jupiter as well in 7th)Is that a good thing?Please help

you didnt pass