Will my lawsuit / settlement case be successful?

welcomesun

For past year I've worked in a very hostile and toxic work environment. My previous employer, this year (and in the past) has had to settle multiple wrongful termination cases.

I've partnered up with the attorney that won both cases against my previous employer to start a wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment claim.

Will the outcome of my case be successful?
Will we settle or go to trial?
Will I be successful and prevail gain financially?

I see myself as Mercury. My lawyer as Venus. Mars is the lawyer representing the other side in a lawsuit. They are squaring each other which is showing difficulty. Any ideas on outcome?

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_2gw_settlement_lawsuit_be_successful.49517.93934.jpg
    astro_2gw_settlement_lawsuit_be_successful.49517.93934.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

welcomesun

I see myself as Mercury. My lawyer as Venus. Mars is the lawyer representing the other side in a lawsuit. They are squaring each other which is showing difficulty. Any ideas on outcome?

tikana

take out L9

you are not asking if your attorney is qualified
you are asking the outcome of the lawsuit

Sunrise

For past year I've worked in a very hostile and toxic work environment. My previous employer, this year (and in the past) has had to settle multiple wrongful termination cases.

I've partnered up with the attorney that won both cases against my previous employer to start a wrongful termination, discrimination and harassment claim.

Will I be successful and prevail gain financially?

attachment.php

Will my lawsuit / settlement case be successful?
Will I be successful and win financially?

Dear I will try. Such questions are not easy to answer with a yes or no and of course there are always difficulties until they are over.
You are Hermes
Your rivals Jupiter
The Moon Judges
and the end of the Saturn case

The first thing we see on the this chart is this angular Sun under the dominion of Mercury (you), very positive.
Mercury = you, in your own sign, with fundamental forces strong and capable of doing things.
Mercury here in the detriment of Jupiter the same about the Sun and Mercury here we see a TRine with Saturn (the end of the case, the final etymology). Too positive things.

I will take the Moon as Judge and Saturn as the end of the case, ie the result. Why Mercury and Jupiter have been given (1st-7th).

The other side, your enemies, is Jupiter. It is located in a sign that have no sound :)scorpio:), its movements are hidden and underground, and if you see it being in the fall of the Moon (court or trial), and Saturn in the fall of Jupiter.

Jupiter is ruled by Mars. Mars is their money, their money, telling us they are interested and thinking a lot about their money.

Jupiter collects the light of the Sun and the Moon, and Mercury later will will aspect with this Jupiter.
I believe that all this treaty will bring satisfactory results, that is, maybe and even the cooperation between the two opponents to find the solution.

hope the best

welcomesun

Very interesting, you mentioning the company is ruled by Jupiter/Scorpio, their money. They had a lot of financial set backs, their product wasn’t selling this year. Also were sued by another women so they lost a lot of money and are thinking about their money greatly.