Upcoming challenges ?

Phoenixia

Hello all,

I have had a bit of a rough year and in about 5 weeks I'll be starting a new birth year as it will be my birthday - it Also means I will have gone full circle on whatever aspects, transits and returns have been affecting me in the past 334 days.

My question revolves around some advice I recently got to brace myself for the upcoming month as it will be shaking up a lot of things for me.. Chiron conj my sun if my memories correct. I also have had some worries around my health lately and I'm a bit paranoid. I sometimes help myself with some cards for guidance and they haven't been very positive either.

Could anyone have a look at my chart and help me figure out what I'm bracing myself for. Not that I'm asking for specifics but I'm all over the place and I'm tired after a challenging year .. I also have a doc appointment soon to figure out if I'm going to be fighting for my life as well this year... I guess I'm looking for some lightness, guidance and supportive stellar sign that whatever is coming it's not too serious, the tools I can use to help myself and that my 35 th year will be a lot more positive ( I'm still hoping to travel for a new job by the end of this year )

A " you're not dying just yet " will definitely help my mojo too :)

Thank you for anyone who takes a look ! <3.

15ogu81.jpg

Last edited:

fifteen

Jupiter is still in Libra in your first house, and in your natal chart, Jupiter is in the 6th, which is ruled by Virgo, which rules health. You should have seen an improvement or worsening of health. Jupiter expands anything, either good or bad. Did you make the necessary changes Jupiter was hinting at you?Jupiter's still in your 1st house, which that there is still time to change yourself. Change bad behavior, patterns and neglect. When Jupiter leaves your first, your new path will be fixed. So take care of yourself. Nourish the body and do not neglect it.

Since Jupiter makes no aspects in your natal, it doesn't really exerts any influence, nor do other planets influence it. I think some planets that are bunching up in Sagittarius, notably Neptune square Saturn throw in the proverbial wrench in the machinery from time to time. Strange health issues. Toxins. Accident prone, but Mars isn't doing anything. So I would say Saturnalian challenges with health, due to neglect and even karmic challenges. Saturn is still in Sagittarius. Double whammy. Hinting again and bettering yourself and taking health much more serious. Both Jupiter and Saturn will exert their influences.

Saturn squared Neptune in 2016, so if that was a landmark year, it could be that if you learned the lessons it gave you, that you are fine. If not, try to see what you can do to better yourself and your health. It might be due to neglect. Either through your own, or due to a partner (7th house)

Remember, it takes a long time (life time) to understand your own chart. It is impossible to tell everything. But I tried to digest most of it, to give some practical advice with the limited time that I have.

Last edited:

Phoenixia

Jupiter is still in Libra in your first house, and in your natal chart, Jupiter is in the 6th, which is ruled by Virgo, which rules health. You should have seen an improvement or worsening of health. Jupiter expands anything, either good or bad. Did you make the necessary changes Jupiter was hinting at you?Jupiter's still in your 1st house, which that there is still time to change yourself. Change bad behavior, patterns and neglect. When Jupiter leaves your first, your new path will be fixed. So take care of yourself. Nourish the body and do not neglect it.

Since Jupiter makes no aspects in your natal, it doesn't really exerts any influence, nor do other planets influence it. I think some planets that are bunching up in Sagittarius, notably Neptune square Saturn throw in the proverbial wrench in the machinery from time to time. Strange health issues. Accident prone, but Mars isn't doing anything. So I would say Saturnalian challenges with health, due to neglect and even karmic challenges. Saturn is still in Sagittarius. Double whammy. Hinting again and bettering yourself and taking health much more serious. Both Jupiter and Saturn will exert their influences.

Saturn squared Neptune in 2016, so if that was a landmark year, it could be that if you learned the lessons it gave you, that you are fine. If not, try to see what you can do to better yourself and your health. It might be due to neglect. Either through your own, or due to a partner (7th house)

Remember, it takes a long time (life time) to understand your own chart. It is impossible to tell everything. But I tried to digest most of it, to give some useful advice.

Thank you so much fifteen for this, I'll admit I wasn't as careful as I should but I did a 180 in the past few months especially a few weeks ago and there's been a significant improvement of my overall health in comparison to the beginning of the year. The thing I'm worried about at this point is honestly a 50/50 it can be nothing or it can be life altering and part of my worry if not all given I know nothing is in my head.

I will say though I have definitely been more in tune and listening of my self, body and mind lately - it had gotten really bad at some point a lot due to just my anxious nature. I'm better now, lost some weight, skin cleared, over all I'd say I'm on the right track.

2016 shoved me around quite a bit but I may have missed the lesson because 2017 literally kicked my ***.. I'll admit though I paid attention and the biggest lesson (' get over yourself') was definitely heard this time.

Thank you for taking some time to look into this question ... it strangely soothed me somewhat because it confirmed my direction was accurate.

If I may ask though, Would you say end of 2017/2018 is more promising ? Or does that also depend on some karmic lessons ? I'll say Jupiter was supposed to represent a breakthrough super successful year but as you say it just emphasize der on stuff and truthfully it wasn't pretty at all 😅😅

Thank you again :)

fifteen

Jupiter will cycle through your life in 12 steps, or houses. All these houses Jupiter will exert and help you. In the beginning of 2018 Jupiter should be in your 2nd house of luck, work and success. Then after another year, it enters your third and so forth. You can look up the houses and see what Jupiter may bring in those years. Once you know this, you can plan your life a little bit better and know what to expect.

When Jupiter was in the 12th, and in your first, it probably nudged you to seek help and go to doctors and seek medical help and advice. Especially since your Jup is in your 6th at time of birth. This is a good placement, generous even. Very beneficial for your health, if and only if you listen and follow the advice given by doctors.

It seems you are on the right path and got an early wakeup call. What may be, Jupiter is still on your path and this is beneficial.

fifteen

So in short: the end of 2017, beginning of 2018 looks favorable for work, luck and gradual success. The work you did in the last year sets the stage for the next 11 years.

Until the end of 2017 you still have time to solidify your wishes and plans to execute on them in 2018, when Jupiter showers you with luck and opportunities.

If you keep Saturn happy by being more serious in regards to your health and lifestyle, then he will support you too once he moves out of Sag.

The conditions look favorable in my opinion. But try to remain serious about the lessons Jupiter and Saturn have taught you over the last 9 years. They have been instrumental in your life. Around 2009 you should have felt Saturn entering your life with hard lessons and tasks. The same master entered Sagitarius in 2014, and before that it was brooding in Scorpio influencing your natal transits heavily. All in all, Saturn has been with you for more than 9 years. Once he enters Capricorn, 2018, you should be equipped with hard earned lessons. Tougher, and wiser. ...And then Jupiter will bring the gifts to reward you.

I wish you good luck! :smile:

Last edited:

Phoenixia

Thank you so much Fifteen for the clarifiCations. I pondered on the advice and guidance you gave me and it resonated deeply : the lessons, the hints ... I usually wait until I get really scared before doing something about stuff .. this time though it kind of happened naturally so I guess am getting the lessons.

I have also been doing some introspecting and self realization work and discovered a lot about myself which matches the details you wrote. Thank you so much for clarity it was super helpful.. I'm definitely serious about my lessons hey got me into some serious situations and I realized today that I really had a lucky star following me around... it was an amazing epiphany to have and to understand how or why certain things may have not worked out before ...

Tougher and wiser is the word... I thought I was bracing myself for something heavy but it seems you didn't notice anything particular ... I'm riding the wave and it's working so far ... thank you again

Ps : got to go to the doc today ... all clear .. no cancer.. Jupiter hooked me up again :)

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope sat moving away from moon-mars inimical sag 7th, under stress,
moving to own cap 8th brings relief, challenges though,
with success amidst adversity; while sat transit 2nd from moon;
sudden insurance gains perhaps;

2.5yrs later sat moving to own acq 9th for gradual upward trends in fortunes,
distant lands, change, reform, innovation, etc

while beware of natal surgical ketu cap 8th transit sat, the dog bite perhaps;
metaphorically speaking; prone to pain-injury-accidents-surgery to care;

all natal planets engulfed between ketu-rahu the nodes,
ketu 1.5yr later repeating the cycle from natal ketu cap;

while transit rahu leo now tends to extra risk taking;
later rahu transit natal rahu 2nd earnings through foreign sources perhaps;

and hope inimical jup too transit natal jup scorpio 6th helps,
promoting research-occult aptitudes, trine own pisces 10th for career
and trine elevated aspect over cancer 2nd promoting family-finances;

away from 5th transit luck-edu-romance-children-position etc
under stress-delay the past one year;

jup scorpio negating sag 7th, negating relationship however?
moon-mars sag inimical 7th volatile emotions-finances-relationships;

may be could review and pick from the full reading provided earlier,
and share of any relevances in the context now.

wishing well, hoping for some relief coping with challenges,
success amidst adversity with sat transit own cap 8th;

kshantaram

Last edited:

Phoenixia

while beware of natal surgical ketu cap 8th transit sat, the dog bite perhaps;
metaphorically speaking

kshantaram

Thank you kshantaram! Interesting I understood a lot of the things you said in this reading - a lot of it is relatable, a lot of delays specifically with projects but it's a matter of when not if..

But you're right in that delays in finance, relationships, emotional - but also a lot of inner work which might relate to the occult studies you mentioned.

The quote above though I'm not sure what you mean ? Could you perhaps give me some details about that bit ?

I'm going to look at your previous key words and see the progression to date .. thank you :)

Phoenixia

I checked your previous reading and it was quite interesting to look in hindsight.
A lot of the delays you mentioned are reality now as well as the opportunities for foreign lands.

The kidney issues as well were verified though they're better now, as well as the financial, emotional ones ..

Still in a phase of delays but a signifanct imorovement from where we were in April !