Fixed grand cross on angles

Violetreena

Hey guys, just a novice here seeking intermediate help or any one else experiencing a grand cross on thier angles?
I feel that the cross is solely the reason why i feel stuck.
Who else shares this cross particulary on thier angles?

Violetreena

katydid

Hey guys, just a novice here seeking intermediate help or any one else experiencing a grand cross on thier angles?
I feel that the cross is solely the reason why i feel stuck.
Who else shares this cross particulary on thier angles?

Violetreena

I have a fixed grand cross on my angles, but only if the 4th point is the north node.

I have Jupiter conjunct the Asc, in Taurus.
Squaring Pluto conjunct the South node in Leo, in 4th
Squaring Mercury conjunct the Desc in Scorpio

and the final square is to the North Node in Aquarius in the 10th

I think it is less difficult for me because the North Node is a beneficial point compared to having a malefic planet there.

The T-square to Pluto conjunct the South Node in the 4th was rough during my childhood however. There was some turmoil in my parent's divorce, and a year later I was victimized by a child abuser within my extended family, who babysat me for a few years. I felt very stuck and vulnerable during those years.

pabba

Hi! I have an enormeous grand cross (mixed with T-Square) on fixed signs, but not on angles like you have. Maybe i can help you anyway ;)

Here is my natal chart: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=f&gif=astro_w2gw_01_amel.44997.21894.gif&res=63

That's a really complex combo, mostly when it's in fixed signs, because you're going to attract to you a lot of circumstances at the same time, creating a huge knot that seems impossible to undo. But when it's in cardinal signs or houses it's not so bad as it gives you willpower and strength.
It often begins in the childhood like said before, so be aware of the unconscious wounds that makes you feel stuck.

The key is to balance the energies between Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aqua. I feel it myself: when i focus only on the material things or work to much (Taurean energy), and i don't go to festivals, or have no time with friends (Leo), i feel bad. And when i give to much to Scorpio's stuff and not enough to Aquarian's activity, i feel empty.

Work on yourself. Do meditations, especially work on your chakras to deblock them. Find peace, because if difficulties are coming, you must fight them, only one at a time.

I must say, that the grand cross gives a lot. But you have to choose the words you wanna put after, whether it's ' of difficulties' or ' of power'. All energy is transmutable. Learn to become and alchemist.

Have a nice week ;)

Violetreena

Hi! I have an enormeous grand cross (mixed with T-Square) on fixed signs, but not on angles like you have. Maybe i can help you anyway ;)

Here is my natal chart: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=f&gif=astro_w2gw_01_amel.44997.21894.gif&res=63

That's a really complex combo, mostly when it's in fixed signs, because you're going to attract to you a lot of circumstances at the same time, creating a huge knot that seems impossible to undo. But when it's in cardinal signs or houses it's not so bad as it gives you willpower and strength.
It often begins in the childhood like said before, so be aware of the unconscious wounds that makes you feel stuck.

The key is to balance the energies between Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aqua. I feel it myself: when i focus only on the material things or work to much (Taurean energy), and i don't go to festivals, or have no time with friends (Leo), i feel bad. And when i give to much to Scorpio's stuff and not enough to Aquarian's activity, i feel empty.

Work on yourself. Do meditations, especially work on your chakras to deblock them. Find peace, because if difficulties are coming, you must fight them, only one at a time.

I must say, that the grand cross gives a lot. But you have to choose the words you wanna put after, whether it's ' of difficulties' or ' of power'. All energy is transmutable. Learn to become and alchemist.

Have a nice week ;)

That's so true about attracting so many circumstances at once creating a huge knot. That's why I feel stuck. Pulled in many different directions, trying to please different parts of myself as. Having it on my angle is hard.. I also have multiple t squares too..

pabba

I remember smthg interesting i've read about it, so hope it'll help:
To find a way to escape the situations that stuck you, there's an astrological method that goes this way: you find the planet (not the nodes for exemple) that is the least aspected one in the chart, and you follow its style.
For instance my least aspected planets are Pluto and the Sun so i had better to develop qualities of both scorpio and leo. Being creative and deep is my path to have a best chance of escape
Have a nice week friend! :alien: