what's going on :)

preeshuu

My dearest friend calls me after so long ...infact after years .we were very very good friends years before howver broke due misundertsgds ..now he wants to be friends again ... i was wondering what's on his mind now ..is it just friendship or i can look up for something serious between us which may turn into a marraige :smile:

Dr Farr and anoop sir ... please share ur views ..:smile:

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

At time, when this question is raised, according to Vedic system, Moon is in eighth house and ascendant lord is in 11th house, and Nakshatra Lord is also Merc.
I don't think, emotionally you are so close to your friend. Practically, yes you are looking forward.
No proper linkage... I am not much positive.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

There MIGHT be something here, positive:
-the Lot of Marriage (used here for possible indications of a long term relationship) falls @ 16 Aquarius, in the 5th whole sign house (possible romance)
-he (7th house lord, Mars) flows toward the Lot, and both Mars the the lord of the Lot, Saturn are in your signifying house (1st house), with Saturn in exaltation
-on the negative side, it seems to come from YOUR significators:
a) your significator Venus flows away from the Lot
b) your co-significator Moon also flows away from the Lot

....so, mixed indications here, but positive possibilities as well!

preeshuu

anoopr sir .... u get it quite accurate ...yes i am emotionally attached howver practically i am aware that the chances are bleak so moved on ... howver i have thsi smwhr in mind that it may happen ...so i asked :happy:

thanks a lot
At time, when this question is raised, according to Vedic system, Moon is in eighth house and ascendant lord is in 11th house, and Nakshatra Lord is also Merc.
I don't think, emotionally you are so close to your friend. Practically, yes you are looking forward.
No proper linkage... I am not much positive.

preeshuu

Thanks Dr farr ,
i will be very happy if it will happen as i really like him a lot

thanks
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

There MIGHT be something here, positive:
-the Lot of Marriage (used here for possible indications of a long term relationship) falls @ 16 Aquarius, in the 5th whole sign house (possible romance)
-he (7th house lord, Mars) flows toward the Lot, and both Mars the the lord of the Lot, Saturn are in your signifying house (1st house), with Saturn in exaltation
-on the negative side, it seems to come from YOUR significators:
a) your significator Venus flows away from the Lot
b) your co-significator Moon also flows away from the Lot

....so, mixed indications here, but positive possibilities as well!