SHOULD I BE SINGER? Need advice

Sugarcandyx

I really want to be a musician and singer it’s something I’ve always dreamed heavily it won’t leave me alone, I’ve wrote a lot songs and I’m wondering should I go for it and release them since the music industry all about chance and luck so I’m wondering does my chart have any indications of becoming a singer or musician?

Natal chart link:
https://ibb.co/2hwY3nD

Thank you for your input it means a lot since astrology is soo hard for me. ���� and I’m only beginner ��

Last edited by a moderator:

tsmall

Premium Member
It's possible. That Venus in Leo sure wants some attention so I imagine you have definately got stage presence. You have posted a very busy chart and I don't have time at the moment to recast it. One technique I use for determining praxis, or career, involves the triplicity rulers of both the midheaven and the ASC, then made manifest in the bound/term ruler of the MC. Venus rules the 7th-13th degrees of Cancer so there is certainly an indication of Venusian career. Moon conjunct the ASC as ruler of the MC...little bit of heart on the sleeve there and Moon is highly capable of carrying out it's significations.

The only hold up appears to be that Saturn/Venus square, as well as the Sun in 12.

What's holding you back?