The 22nd degree of the zodiac

Humanitarian

I am surprised that no one has yet threaded on such an important topic, but here i thought i would raise the topic about the 22nd degree of any sign in the zodiac.

The 22nd degree is often known as 'to kill, or be killed'. Hence, the individual kills or gets killed (or both sometimes, in the case of Hitler etc)

Some time ago, before i knew anything about astrology, someone told me i would die soon, he said i had maybe 20 years left and that i would die horribly. I took it for word and astrology has brought me to the same conclusion.

Does anyone have any experience or have any planets at the 22nd degree? My chart is attached, Uranus is at the 22nd degree in the 8th house, ruling death. It square the sun and venus, both in virgo, both in 5th house. The 12th house is also at 22nd degrees, in pisces, it's ruler, Neptune is in the 8th with Uranus.

Would anyone like to elaboration on my analysis of my chart any more?

Below is a link for further information:-

http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/knjige/tajne/tajna_22.htm
I have so many planet in 22nd degree: Jupiter + Chiron 22 degree Aquarius, Uranus 22 degree Pisces, Mean Nodes 22 degree Cancer and Capricorn. I have Gemini rising and even Vertex is in 22 degree Libra

Last edited:

Lin

you said, ''Some time ago, before i knew anything about astrology, someone told me i would die soon, he said i had maybe 20 years left and that i would die horribly. I took it for word and astrology has brought me to the same conclusion.''

''Someone told me''.....''is said to be'' ......''is known as''......

Uh....how about some direct quotes, from a reference source, an astrologer's opinion by name....

ANYone who told you this is absolutely without experience or conscience.

There are NO fated ''degrees''....there are only metaphors.

If you find a book, astrologer, or source for this type of thing, please post it.

LIN

piercethevale

you said, ''Some time ago, before i knew anything about astrology, someone told me i would die soon, he said i had maybe 20 years left and that i would die horribly. I took it for word and astrology has brought me to the same conclusion.''

''Someone told me''.....''is said to be'' ......''is known as''......

Uh....how about some direct quotes, from a reference source, an astrologer's opinion by name....

ANYone who told you this is absolutely without experience or conscience.

There are NO fated ''degrees''....there are only metaphors.

If you find a book, astrologer, or source for this type of thing, please post it.

LIN

Well said, thank you.

I have Neptune in the 22nd degree of Libra [at 21° LIB 52' 45", and Saturn at 22° Lib 17' 17"] and I would have liked to have killed this thread the moment it was first posted. It should have never been posted in this sub-forum but up until a few years ago it seems anything that had specifically to do with degrees of the Zodiac was allowed to be posted in this forum

This is a sub forum for "Degree Symbols" and not ascribed effects, fated destinies, etc. As Lin so smartly replied, "there are only metaphors".
Degree Symbols, such as the Sabian Symbols or those by Cherbel, are open to interpretation, although I've never found anyone better at interpreting the Sabian Symbols, i.e. those symbols, lost to antiquity but, re-ascertained by the joint effort of clairvoyant, Elsie Wheeler, and astrologer, Marc Edmond Jones, than the late, great, Dane Rudhyar... He was even far better than Mr. Jones.

As one of you that posted mentioned that this subject had been tackled before at this forum, I wish that the initiator had kept this topic in that same sub forum [at least I very much doubt that it was in the Degree Symbols sub forum where it was discussed before?]

...and NOW THAT I NOTICE IT, THIS THREAD WAS ORIGINATED BACK IN EARLY 2009....!?!?! H. Humanitarian, newbie to the forum, is that this is the second such ancient post, long forgotten, that you've dug up and, although at least this time your post is relevant to the topic at hand and addressed to the initiator of the topic, I don't think any of the members that posted in it back in 2009 is still an active member here at the forum... I would easily wager "not".
UPON CHECKING I FIND THAT GESSO IS THE MOST RECENTLY ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE LOT AND THEY HAVEN'T VISITED THE FORUM SINCE 2019.
STAR2868, THE MEMBER YOU QUOTED AND REPLIED TO, WAS LAST ACTIVE OCTOBER 2, 2017, THREE OF THE MEMBERS HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR YEARS [although I did have a nostalgic moment or two, especially being reminded of Astrologer50,] AND THE REST HAVEN'T VISITED THIS FORUM IN OVER 10 YEARS...!?!?!?

I'm not really upset with your post here, Humanitarian, after all you are a new member and haven't got into the groove of things here as of yet...not to mention that Mercury IS RETROGRADE... rather, it's the fact that this thread was in this sub forum to begin with. This is not of relevance to the field of Astrological Degree Symbols,,,as the description of the forum states,

"Discuss your experiences with all symbol systems based on astrological degrees in the chart (i.e., Sabian Symbols, Kozminsky Symbols, etc.):"

Note the two words, "SYMBOL SYSTEMS"... THAT'S WHAT THIS SUB FORUM IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT AND NOT IRREFUTABLE DECLARATIONS OF AFFECTS... especcially when they are complete hogwash, such as this is.

...anyways, Humanitarian, I hope that you are familiar with the proper understanding as to the enumeration of the degrees. The 22nd degree of any Sign in the Zodiac is that from 21° 00' 01" to 22° 00' 00". There are Thirty degrees to every Sign and they are Numbered 1 to 30, not 0 to 29, and not 0 to 30, as that would then be 31 degrees, in total.

But you merely state where your own natal planets are and neither confirm or refute the statement that is meant to be taken as a fact...give no mention of personal experience, research in support, or to the contrary, So, what's your point?

Last edited:

Humanitarian

Well said, thank you.

I have Neptune in the 22nd degree of Libra [at 21° LIB 52' 45", and Saturn at 22° Lib 17' 17"] and I would have liked to have killed this thread the moment it was first posted. It should have never been posted in this sub-forum but up until a few years ago it seems anything that had specifically to do with degrees of the Zodiac was allowed to be posted in this forum

This is a sub forum for "Degree Symbols" and not ascribed effects, fated destinies, etc. As Lin so smartly replied, "there are only metaphors".
Degree Symbols, such as the Sabian Symbols or those by Cherbel, are open to interpretation, although I've never found anyone better at interpreting the Sabian Symbols, i.e. those symbols, lost to antiquity but, re-ascertained by the joint effort of clairvoyant, Elsie Wheeler, and astrologer, Marc Edmond Jones, than the late, great, Dane Rudhyar... He was even far better than Mr. Jones.

As one of you that posted mentioned that this subject had been tackled before at this forum, I wish that the initiator had kept this topic in that same sub forum [at least I very much doubt that it was in the Degree Symbols sub forum where it was discussed before?]

...and NOW THAT I NOTICE IT, THIS THREAD WAS ORIGINATED BACK IN EARLY 2009....!?!?! H. Humanitarian, newbie to the forum, is that this is the second such ancient post, long forgotten, that you've dug up and, although at least this time your post is relevant to the topic at hand and addressed to the initiator of the topic, I don't think any of the members that posted in it back in 2009 is still an active member here at the forum... I would easily wager "not".
UPON CHECKING I FIND THAT GESSO IS THE MOST RECENTLY ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE LOT AND THEY HAVEN'T VISITED THE FORUM SINCE 2019.
STAR2868, THE MEMBER YOU QUOTED AND REPLIED TO, WAS LAST ACTIVE OCTOBER 2, 2017, THREE OF THE MEMBERS HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR YEARS [although I did have a nostalgic moment or two, especially being reminded of Astrologer50,] AND THE REST HAVEN'T VISITED THIS FORUM IN OVER 10 YEARS...!?!?!?

I'm not really upset with your post here, Humanitarian, after all you are a new member and haven't got into the groove of things here as of yet...not to mention that Mercury IS RETROGRADE... rather, it's the fact that this thread was in this sub forum to begin with. This is not of relevance to the field of Astrological Degree Symbols,,,as the description of the forum states,

"Discuss your experiences with all symbol systems based on astrological degrees in the chart (i.e., Sabian Symbols, Kozminsky Symbols, etc.):"

Note the two words, "SYMBOL SYSTEMS"... THAT'S WHAT THIS SUB FORUM IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT AND NOT IRREFUTABLE DECLARATIONS OF AFFECTS... especcially when they are complete hogwash, such as this is.

...anyways, Humanitarian, I hope that you are familiar with the proper understanding as to the enumeration of the degrees. The 22nd degree of any Sign in the Zodiac is that from 21° 00' 01" to 22° 00' 00". There are Thirty degrees to every Sign and they are Numbered 1 to 30, not 0 to 29, and not 0 to 30, as that would then be 31 degrees, in total.

But you merely state where your own natal planets are and neither confirm or refute the statement that is meant to be taken as a fact...give no mention of personal experience, research in support, or to the contrary, So, what's your point?
You say that only my True Node is in 21 degree 43 Capricorn, That's actually 23 degree and i feel better now because i don't have any planet in 22 degree of Sabian symbols

FraterAC

That configuration would be approximately March - April 2009, would it not? To get Jupiter into Aquarius?
In any event I'd say the poster has a considerable life span in front of them.

Frisiangal

That configuration would be approximately March - April 2009, would it not? To get Jupiter into Aquarius?
In any event I'd say the poster has a considerable life span in front of them.
The Mean node positions would not tally. They would towards the end of the year, as would planetary positions.

It's answered a query I have had .... unless?????:unsure:.

Thanks Samantha. Sometimes raising old threads can have its advantages.

FraterAC

The Mean node positions would not tally. They would towards the end of the year, as would planetary positions.
A number of the positions did not fit quite right. Chiron fit, and Uranus was close. To get Jupiter in Aquarius that was about as good as I could figure it. Like Samantha said, unless H was 100 years old -- ?

Humanitarian

A number of the positions did not fit quite right. Chiron fit, and Uranus was close. To get Jupiter in Aquarius that was about as good as I could figure it. Like Samantha said, unless H was 100 years old -- ?
I was born in the end of 2009 (Not March-April but rather December)

Humanitarian

1691834990640.png

This is my natal chart...

Humanitarian

Obviously an exceedingly intelligent 13 year old, but still a child by any means. Clearly you were not born in Saigon. Since the numbers don’t add up for that. Hard to believe your Mercury is not in Gemini, but you probably have a low Friction and/or high energy Uranus, and with your focus your Saturn has to be high energy and probably low friction. My hat is off to you!
I have Uranus and Saturn both in high energy, due to Uranus being very aspected and Saturn being very dignified, and I can channel the Uranian and Saturnian energy through my nodal axis, because I have Saturn quintile South Node/tredecile my North Node, and Uranus sextile Mean North Node/trine Mean South Node partile, and now my Saturn and my Uranus is becoming more positive in it's expression...